[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 600x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 600x1080
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>344106595
>her
There you go
>>
I've used Alternate Start for so long I don't even remember Skyrim's annoying tutorial opening anymore.
>>
>>344107023
/r9k/ pls
>>
>>344106595
What a colossal bitch. Maybe her daughter was raped by <player.race> or something.

"Forget the list. He goes to the block."

Fuck you colossal bitch
>>
They had to make someone in the Legion completely irrational and terrible so going with the retard stormcloak was an appealing option.
>>
>>344106595
The Thalmor were trying to get Tulius to turn Ulfric over to them so he ordered a rush execution.
>>
>>344107245
he's not wrong tho
>>
File: 1464487626566.jpg (42 KB, 780x441) Image search: [Google]
1464487626566.jpg
42 KB, 780x441
>>344108538
>Hey let's rush this and execute Ulfric
>alright so first we shoot down a random horse thief
>then we kill a nameless goon
>then a random nigger we caught on the road and isn't even on the list

Were they planning to execute Ulfric last? For what purpose?
>>
>>344106595
Essensial NPC?
>>
>>344106595
use of the same voice actress over and over made her bitter
>>
>>344110084
It wouldn't have mattered at all if the dragon didn't attack.
>>
>>344110084
I allways loved to use console commands to kill the archer and ressurect the poor running guy.

BY THE POWER OF CHIM.
Sometimes doing cheat runs ends up in pure fun

>dual wabbajack
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.