[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Witch100KnightBox.jpg (291 KB, 1202x1500) Image search: [Google]
Witch100KnightBox.jpg
291 KB, 1202x1500
Heard the original game was kinda shit so I avoided it. Apparently it got a remake or something without me realising though. I assume it must be at least a LITTLE bit better, but is it worth getting?
>>
>>344082410
It fixed most of the issues from the first and added shit. If you like Metallia you'll probably enjoy it. It's literally $15 at gamestop and you can return it within a week if you don't like it.
>>
>>344082410
The game is edgy, and not in a good way.

Kill this person because I said so, idiot.
>>
>>344082523
Live in NZ, don't have a Gamestop here. It's on sale in the PSN Store though, it's 30% off or something so it's only $40. Not sure if EB Games has it, will have to pop in and see.
>>
>>344082670
To be fair, a lot of games are "Kill this thing, because reasons". Plus it's NISA, so I can't really imagine it being too edgy? Unless it's like, a big parody on edginess that goes too far and ends up being doubly edgy than if they just tried to be edgy normally in the first place.
>>
>>344082693
>check EB games
>Be reminded of AUS/NZ prices
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>344083005
You know, I went to a Gamestop once when I was having a vacation in the States. Very nice, didn't see why people complain about them all the time. I was really happy with the prices too, it's at least 40% cheaper even with the exchange rates. Then again, the NZ dollar has dropped since then so it's probably not going to be that good...

By the way, for your Americans... Generally, a new game will sell for $120 NZD. That's $85USD, so it's not even a currency conversion thing. I know you guys complain about $60 being too much for new games. I wish I could pay $60. That's the price of a second hand game.
>>
>>344083667
I saw that. But do you guys get paid more? Sometimes flat dollar values can't be compared even after conversion.
>>
>>344083898
Dunno, what's the minimum wage for Americans? I assume it probably changes based on what State you're in? Plus you guys tip all the time and we don't really do that here.

Our minimum wage is $15.25 NZD, which is $10.87USD.
>>
>>344084158
Minumum wage in my state is $8.10 and that's after an increase a couple years ago.
>>
>>344082693
If you're from NZ / AU it's usually cheaper just to by stuff from overseas or use Mighty Ape. EB games will always scam you.
>>
>>344083898
In NZ if you're on minimum wage you generally end up getting $13 after tax. Most new release games (at least on PC) are around $80. So basically it takes just over 6 hours of work to afford a new release game, which isn't too bad
>>
>>344084590
Oh. I just looked that up and you're right, it does seem much cheaper. Thanks for that anon!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.