[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam sale thread? What'd you get and how are you enjoying it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Steam-Sale-Banner-01.jpg (521 KB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
Steam-Sale-Banner-01.jpg
521 KB, 1980x1080
Steam sale thread? What'd you get and how are you enjoying it?
>>
File: summer sale.jpg (61 KB, 252x115) Image search: [Google]
summer sale.jpg
61 KB, 252x115
Which game should I play first
>>
>Dark Souls
heck yes

>Subnautica
heck yes

>Deus Ex: HR
not really

Pretty good sale overall senpai
>>
SOMEONE BUY ME SOMETHING
>>
>>344070541

Sorry to hear you didn't like DE:HR, but def don't drop it after just the tutorial missions. I ended up playing the game 3 times through, it tickled my fancy of multiple route missions to the letter.

You had better be using DSFIX on Dark Souls btw.
>>
>Black Ops 3
Fun but multiplayer is full of tryhards, you can't relax, either you rape everyone doing insane reaction shots while rotating 360 degrees either you suck dick with 0.5 k/d. Fun in small bursts.
>GTAV
I've finished the story on xbox 360 when it came out in 2013 (wait what? 3 years old already?) and played the PC version with crack last year but decided to buy it now. It's...ok i guess. Multiplayer sucks to be honest. Hardly any tutorial, people killing you with jets and sniper rifles, dumb teammates that rage 'cus you're noob'. I mean i'm ready to shoot everyone i meet and to do solo pvp but it does not seem to be possible when you're a level 5 player.
>>
File: SummerSale.png (36 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
SummerSale.png
36 KB, 400x275
>Talos Principle
It's great. Most of the puzzles are super fun. Fuck record puzzles. Beat it and the DLC in about 20 hours.
>Subnautica
Comfy as fuck. Building myself a underwater base while watching SGDQ triggers my ASMR.
>Lili
Short game. Super fun and looks incredible for what it is.
>Idle Civ
It's just an Idle Game, which also triggers my ASMR.

Haven't got around to the other yet.
What should I play next?
>>
>>344069976
>he bought vice city the ios edition: now with removed music

bad choice senpai

play Dragons Dogma or DSouls
>>
File: 393380_20160627025657_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
393380_20160627025657_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>7 Days to Die
Pretty fun with friends.

>Viscera Cleanup Detail
Again fun with friends, good to play when I just want to watch shit and wind down.

>Squad
Never played Project Reality but I love this game. Good amounts of teamwork, and pretty excited for vehicles.

>Metro Redux
Never got around to playing Last Light, figured I'd play through the first one again too since it's been awhile.

>Edna and Harvey: The Breakout
I love this game, bought it on steam to have a digital copy since I have a physical one.
>>
>>344071957
>he bought vice city the ios edition: now with removed music

I just wanted a fun open world game with a cool synth pop miami world. refund?
>>
>Advent Rising
>Arx Fatalis
>El Matador
>Jet Set Radio
>Out There Somewhere
>Resident Evil 4
>Resident Evil Remaster
>Bedlam (bought it on indiegala since it was cheaper there)
haven't tried it yet

>Caves of Qud
usually not into roguelikes but this one is quite nice. I think the graphics help for that

>Cortex Command
feeling very eh about this, might refund it. I don't think I have the autism to make bases and make shit fight against each other, and despite the game being in dev for ever it still feels very barebones from the 1h20m I played

>Dead By Daylight
Gifted by a friend, played 6 hours of it though I played the beta quite a lot, unfortunately I was already burned out on the game by the time the beta ended and the full release didn't add much. I want to put more hours into it though because I don't like people gifting me games and then not playing them enough

>DEADBOLT
Played for an hour and it plays quite nicely, but I can tell it'll be a short game. It also feels a bit bare in that most of the complexity comes from how you can approach a level

>Devils Daggers (Bought right after the sale ended since it just went on sale because it got an update)
Can't even play it, it crashes on the main menu, seems to come with the new update so I'll wait until it's fixed

>Downwell
plays smoothly, but I can't see myself playing this for any extended period of time beyond small short bursts (if I ever get back to playing more than the 30 minutes I put in)

>Eldritch
got more fun when I realized it's better to go fast than to be careful, though I'm not entirely thrilled by it

>Subnautica
Quite fun, though at 13 hours with both a seamoth and a cyclops, I feel like I've mostly exhausted everything the game has to offer so far.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed, kind of wish I had dropped money on The Talos Principle now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.