[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the worst designed boss I have ever seen in my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: MN9_MightyNo1-1.jpg (223 KB, 946x669) Image search: [Google]
MN9_MightyNo1-1.jpg
223 KB, 946x669
This is the worst designed boss I have ever seen in my life

I have its weakness and I can't use it on him without getting hurt OR just using it all up for minimal damage from a distance

Then when you get halfway, if you are fucking anywhere near his ridiculously huge hitbox that is larger than his actual graphic, you fucking die instantly

Bravo conman
>>
He's git gud the boss. You have to pay attention to visual and audio clues.

Also his weakness destroys him idk what you're talking about.
>>
>>344063024
Can't use his weakness when you have to touch him with it and touching him causes you to die instantly
>>
>>344064871
dude, charge it up. Let go right in front of him.

You are literally just bad at this game. Not even the other dude telling you this.
>>
>>344062113
You just have to git gud, don't blame conman if you suck at the game.
>>
>>344062113
is he a skeleton?
>>
>>344062113
He's better than nothing.
>>
>>344066492
>>344066193
naw, the boss is shit, its obnoxious and his audio cues dont always work, plus many of his hotboxes are inconsistent.
>>
>>344062113
Whats his weakness?
>>
>>344066749
Avi's weapon, that spinning blade that lets you hover/jump higher/throw a boomerang

>>344066731
Git gud
>>
>>344066731
Git gud thats is all for this guy
>>
>>344066849
Well then i defeated him with cryos power just ice ball switch to normal and blast lemons with so much health i was dealing i tought that was the trick
>>
>>344066731
Keep crying and git gud
>>
>>344067053
It wasn't, but good job.
>>
>>344066868
>>344066849
nice meeming, save it for darksouls.

i beat him by pure guesswork after his audio muted itself mid fight for the third time in a row.
>>
>>344067331
Are you always this much of a whiny bitch or
>>
OP here

I just don't get how to avoid the instant kill

I mean logically you should be able to use the FLYING robot master's power to fly over it

But you have to...what, hit him to quench the flames? Even though by hitting him he kills you? I don't get it.
>>
>>344067386
or is the game literally malfunctioning? cuz it was for me. have a (you)
>>
>people on /v/ are wasting space on their PC with his fucking trash
I hope you at least pirated. God forbid you gave money for this shit. Or worse, backed it.
>>
>>344067462
Hit him with the avi weapon to douse his flames (quench flames? what?).

Or dodge it.
>>
>>344067462
try low dashing under him, they dont even tell you about that either
>>
>>344067616
quench
kwɛn(t)ʃ/Submit
verb
satisfy (one's thirst) by drinking.
extinguish (a fire).

You use the propeller to blow out the flames basically.
>>
>>344067616
English not your first language?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.