[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blizzcucks will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: shit game.png (533 KB, 1500x700) Image search: [Google]
shit game.png
533 KB, 1500x700
Blizzcucks will defend this
>>
>Some players are more popular than others
Man fuck Blizzard right?
>>
>Mei is OP they said
Lmfao
>>
>>344042104
>200% pick rate
>meanwhile a character has 0% pick rate

fucking epic BRO
>>
I thought Mei and Bastion were the most OP things in the game? How are they so underused?
>>
>>344042104
>Popular

It's not about popularity, mate.
>>
how can a chracter be picked over 100% of the time

lmao fucking faggot at least fake a real graph
>>
>>344042327
Mei is extremely situational and Bastion only works well against unskilled players.

Only shitters complained about them.
>>
>>344042327
This is the upper echelons of gameplay, literally top 1%. Mei and Bastion are bottom of the Barrel pubstompers.

Think Pre-Nerf Nova in heroes of the storm or Pre-Nerf Xin-Xiao in League of Legends.

People you rarely see in tournaments that were absolute terrors against shitters.
>>
>>344042438
are you retarded???????
>>
>>344042438
That means there was more than 1 per team.

Pro tournaments have started experimenting with 1 hero limits because of the dumb ass team comps that were being picked.
>>
>>344042035
Im more excited for the nerfs that will be going along with that.
>>
File: 1436008949045.png (39 KB, 523x472) Image search: [Google]
1436008949045.png
39 KB, 523x472
>>344042257
>>344042327

people seem to forget that there are two categories in most games. Coordinated teams (usually comp) and uncoordinated teams (quick play or really 60%+ of games via solo que)

Some characters just run buck fucking wild when no one shoots at them or coordinates against them. Mei or bastion is certainly one of them. Although I wouldn't call mei OP as much as i'd call her just absolutely not fun to play against at all
>>
>>344042438
The Koth meta for competitive is literally 2 Lucio 2 Tracer 2 Winston
>>
>>344042327
No, scrubs just can't deal with them.
>>
>Over 100% pick rate
>There are characters being picked more than every single game played in this mode
>There are people playing Hide and Seek with time manipulating english woman
>There are people playing Connect 4 yelling AWH YEA LETS BREAK IT DOWN when they win
>>
>>344042327
Bastion is shit tier
>>
>>344042035
>Top level competitive play
>Many Characters are used much more often and some never see play
>Apparently this is exclusive to overwatch
What is almost every fighting game ever
>>
Reminder: if you play anything to the left of Genji on that graph you're a tryhard fucking faggot and kill yourself.
>>
>>344042926
t. Hanzo main
>>
>>344042035
>faggots playing as tracer to be faggots
>huehue BR? BR! brazilians playing lucio
>I AM THE EDGE players playing reaper
I expected this, and it still makes me lose hope for humanity.
>>
I use reaper alot in comp play since he's easy to use and does damage. Otherwise I use Mercy/Lucio but I gotta tell ya Reaper is the shits
>>
>blizzard ever balancing their games
>>
>>344042035
>Lucio's king of the hill usage that high
That's what I expected
A team with a Lucio on king of the hill has a much higher advantage of winning as they can reach the point faster and can take advantage of the instakill pitfalls that are on every king of the hill map
If the other team doesn't have one then its almost a guaranteed win
>>
>>344042926
I play Roadhog, am I excused
>>
hold up what the fuck is this. Just like, two days ago there was another one of these graphs that had zenyatta at 0% usage and had mei at like the middle and mercy at the top
what is this one sopposed to be?
>>
>>344042035
>hanzo
>most played on offense
kek
>>
>>344045147
game's not figured out yet
people are actually experimenting right now
the true meta cancer won't be around for a while
>>
>>344042257
The only people who thought Mei was OP were the absolute shittest of shitters.

I.E. The people that will "main" one character, and refuse to counter pick, no matter how badly they're being fucked.
>>
>>344042035
>All top characters have high mobility, rely heavily on flanking to get kills, and are easy to run away after each kill

Gee how fun
A competitive mode is always the best way to make a game stop beign fun.
>>
>>344046410
>A competitive mode is always the best way to make a game stop beign fun.
this
ranked is cancer
>>
>>344045853
>game's not figured out yet
Sadly that's not true.
Korean pro player are basically paid to "figure out" the game, they pretty much got everything now.
>>
>>344042327
Mei is only good in teams without coordination where she can get the jump on people and pick off people who aren't with the group.

Bastion is easily countered especially by coordinated groups.

It's not that they're complete shit characters, it's just that they don't perform well at all under some circumstances, and those circumstances happen to be part of the competitive scene.
>>
>>344042596
Imo they should just enforce this until blizzard stops being retarded themselves

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to laugh at all the FAGGOTS that told me I was stupid for saying no hero limit was a bad idea
>>
>2 Lucio, 2 Winston, 2 Tracer matches

This is going to kill Overwatch as an esport.
>>
>>344045147
As a reaction to Zen's 0% last week some people tried to run him this week.

They all lost.
>>
>>344042789
It means they have more than 1 of that character on their team.

200% pickrate for tracer in KOTH means that there is always 2 tracers on every team in KOTH
>>
>>344049000
Zen is complete shit though.
I don't know what they expected.
>>
>They let double hero picking back in this week
>The meta immediately goes to shit.
>>
>>344042035
>Tracer and Lucio above 100%

Solid graph bro
>>
File: 1458150856801.jpg (27 KB, 705x696) Image search: [Google]
1458150856801.jpg
27 KB, 705x696
>>344042035
>That Mei usage
>That Bastion usage
>Not using double Mei to wall off their spawn to force them to the smaller door, where Bastion is waiting to gun them all down

It's like you guys don't even want to watch the world burn
>>
File: fucked.png (600 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
fucked.png
600 KB, 1279x720
This is why you don't permit hero staking and why you don't use Blizzard's shit competitive format.
>>
>>344050257
Good.
Good.
Leave Pharah and Mei where they are so no one bitches about them.
>>
Why is Reaper so widely picked? I always thought he was mediocre what with his low mobility (specially since you got highly mobile characters like Tracer and Winston on the top).
>>
>>344049983
>being an idiot
solid burger education bro
>>
>>344042035
What is it called when someone picksa small result out of a big one to prove their point?

This is only KOTH.
>>
>>344048650
Soon Tracer and Lucio will be banned to their own format with Mewtwo and Garchomp
>>
>>344050968
i think most people dont take double cap seriously because of how horrible the maps are, so KOTH is like 50% of the game
>>
>>344050257
>Destroy McCree

>Tracer now roams free

I knew this would happen. McCree not being able to kill her in 3 bullets is bad.
>>
File: it broke.png (618 KB, 1279x721) Image search: [Google]
it broke.png
618 KB, 1279x721
>>344050968
That's not just KOTH.

This is the KOTH numbers.

Its even more fucked.
>>
>>344050779
I don't even play the game but those fucking shotguns absolutely melt the fuck out of anything at close range.
280dps on bodyshots and motherfucking 560dps on headshots apparently.
>>
>>344042257
She's not OP, she's just obnoxious in pubs. Dare I say, her kit is toxic.
>>
>>344050779
He appeals to autists.
And is really easy to play as.
>dual shot guns = no aim
>aoe ultimate = no aim
>wraith form = get out of jail free.
>teleport = easy to get your no aim hits in
>>
you know why this happens right?

because tigole is just an MMO player who watched a few teams do really well with symmetra and zenyatta, and cant fucking comprehend that the top .01% of players means fuck-all to anyone

this is why we have to endure brain dead lucio+reinhardt doing so well, and 76 being the best of everything, because 'top' players do equally well with those overpowered as shit characters

so so so so glad I was smart enough to not buy
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.