[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star trek online: Agents of yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: STO connie.jpg (159 KB, 1480x766) Image search: [Google]
STO connie.jpg
159 KB, 1480x766
Aight guys, agents of yesterday is live!
Who is ready to start a character in TOS era?
>>
>>344038893
I downloaded this once but never played.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>344039470
It can be, and if you were going to, AoY would be the best time since the Delta Rising Delta Recruit event. There's an event for AoY to create a new character, with a free extra character slot, and the new character will get a bunch of loot as it levels, does story missions, improves its crafting abilities, and works with their fleet.
>>
>>344038893
isn't it only like six missions and then you're put into the shitty old game
>>
>>344039470
It is the most mediocre game I have ever played.
The pinnacle of "Meh. It's okay, I guess."
>>
>>344039470
Now if ever would be a decent time to start, there's bound to be players around left and right and you can easily get help.

Also, remember that there is a /v/ chat channel. Just go to chat options and write /v/ to get there, you can also ask there to get a fleet invitation.
>>
>>344040041
Apparently, but i hear that you can still visit the TOS era area because it's going to be its own area in sector space.
It's probably accessed in similar way to delta quadrant, as in you fly into some area (dyson sphere) and then from there through some super time portal into TOS era.
>>
File: T6 connie.png (420 KB, 1000x518) Image search: [Google]
T6 connie.png
420 KB, 1000x518
Oh yeah and this is also a thing.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10057893
>>
>>344040041
Yeah, the missions specifically for the new temporal operative characters aren't that much but there's a bunch of other missions for all characters, some of it continues the temporal cold war stuff we'd been working on.
>>
File: 1328388259338.jpg (30 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1328388259338.jpg
30 KB, 288x499
>>344040580
>>
File: shit.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
fucking nasty
>>
File: Another happy Ferengi merchant.jpg (120 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Another happy Ferengi merchant.jpg
120 KB, 501x585
>>344040740
Because Ferengi merchants.
That's the only in universe explanation ever given to how players get lockbox ships.
>Ferengi Lobi consortium can get their hands on cardassian, Mirror universe terran, Klingon and romulan ships, Xindi ships, JJ-universe ships, including a single destroyed prototype battlecruiser and even Iconian demi-god owned ships

>>344040890
Its console is pretty neat as well as its ship trait.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.