[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Blizzard realize how fucking easy it is to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: mccree.png (421 KB, 748x691) Image search: [Google]
mccree.png
421 KB, 748x691
Why doesn't Blizzard realize how fucking easy it is to make McCree good again but not stupid OP like he used to be?

>Keep his entire moveset and damage the way it currently is

>Increase the stuntime on his flashbang so he can confirm enough hits with his Fan The Hammer to deal out more than 200hp to be able to actually kill characters like Reaper, Mei and Genji

>Now his Fan The Hammer is actually useful again and he isn't retarded OP against tanks
>>
File: McMeme Post Nerf.png (455 KB, 949x471) Image search: [Google]
McMeme Post Nerf.png
455 KB, 949x471
>>344038716

Because Blizzard is run by reactionary shitheads and everyone has McMeme PTSD so they won't fix him.

Fucking horseshit, he was my favorite character and now trying to play him is a detriment to any team

Fuck you Blizzard
>>
>increase stuntime

Fucking hell anon are you insane?
>>
>increase stun time
fuck that noise, whenever you get stunned it feels like an eternity
>>
>>344038716
Yeah just increase his stuntime so that you can get two free headshots and kill anyone exactly like it was before the nerf.
Brilliant.
>>
File: 1378113496754.gif (98 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1378113496754.gif
98 KB, 500x375
>Increase stuntime

Holy FUCK you could not be any more stupider. He had enough time to instakill anyone he hit with that before, let alone THAT.

The real problem was how easy the fucking stun is to HIT. It hits from like a fucking mile away and at that point you know you're screwed. You hit this incredibly easy thing to land? Free kill. They just have to make it less free kill by making it more rewarding to land.
>>
>get flashbanged
>guaranteed to die
because it's not fun from a gameplay perspective retardo
>>
File: 1357819629831.png (72 KB, 490x468) Image search: [Google]
1357819629831.png
72 KB, 490x468
>bawww now I have to have timing and aim
>>
>>344038716
>increase the stuntime

You're a fucking retard. The only reason his Fan was ever so awful was because stun meant he automatically won every engagement.

If you actually wanted to make McCree fun and useful you would put his damage back to launch and replace his stun with a slow or something else entirely. Then he wouldn't instantly win unless he managed to actually flank the team but still pump out enough damage to be useful.
>>
>>344038716
>mcree shitter cant play without being able to instagib anyone so he has to cry about it
kill yourself
>>
>>344038716
just decrease the spread for fan the hammer a little bit
>>
all they had to do was give fan a set cooldown and he would have been fine, now he can't even kill 200 health heroes (aka genji which mcree is supposed to counter)
>>
>I want more one button kills
y
>>
>>344038716

Considering getting some left clicks off then rolling into flash bang instead of relying on wombo combo
>>
>>344038716
Here's an even easier fix: Increase fan the hammer damage by 5 points. A 50 damage FTH brings his shots to kill with it back up to what it used to be without giving him the extra damage against targets that are already wounded.
>>
>>344038716
>Increase stun time
This is why Blizzard is running the show. They may fuck up a lot, but they're not completely retarded like this.
Also if you're actually good and can hit headshots, McCree is still good.
>>
>>344038716
All they really need to do is make the spray pattern for FTH the same every time, make the sprays spread out less on the X axis (certain sprays have a very far out bullet that will miss unless you're hugging the enemy), and maybe give it a 5 to 10 damage boost. Jumping is sort of a counter play to his flash bang, as you'll still be moving while stunned, what they could do as a nerf is make it to where your flashbang doesn't delay your next shots, but the duration of the stun is reduced, so if the target is in the air when you hit the flashbang, they'll have more air time during your FTH, making them harder to hit.
>>
>Game has a general thread
>Still 6 threads on /v/

This is such a good meme, I love it

I really, really like this meme
>>
>>344038716
I'm so glad shitters like you suffer.
>>
>>344038716
GIT
U
D
>>
>>344040758
>get frozen
>guaranteed to die
much better
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.