[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there even a single hint this guy was ever going to be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Was there even a single hint this guy was ever going to be the main villain behind everything that happened in every game?
>>
He wasn't though. By the time MGS1 rolls around, Zero is in a coma and the AI has taken over.
>>
>>344038825
Why was big boss so buttmad at him then?
>>
>>344038653
The scar, he's obviously evil. (Also he's british)
>>
MGS3 was a mistake. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>344038653
Paramedic is a woman
>>
>>344038920
Because he made it all possible with his misinterpretation of The Boss' will. And while he wasn't the driving force behind everything he still did evil shit to further his goals.
>>
>>344039167
Without MGS3 we wouldn't have been able to enjoy MGS3 secret theatre.

Please turn in your proof-asking badge and inquire at the door for your self-euthanizing options. I personally recommend forced masturbation until desiccation.
>>
>>344038920
they had a falling out before that because of the Patriots/MSF philosophy for future wars
>>
>>344038653
He wasn't though, the person who is most at fault is Sigint for making the AI able to evolve and change
>>
>>344038653
Not really, he was obsessed with gadgetry and clearly had a passion for his work, but MGS3 does not tie zero very well to the philosophers legacy.

Piss walker and Terrible Ops actually cover Zero's decline from token Brit to terrible person pretty well. The last few tapes from MGSV also deliver perhaps the only satisfaction in the entire game by presenting Zero as this essentially lost man just trying to tapdance on top of a pin balanced on this six.
>>
>>344039802
>but MGS3 does not tie zero very well to the philosophers legacy

Well, he didn't have anything to do with the legacy. He just used the resources and money of the legacy to set up Cipher.
>>
Paramedic a qt tho
>>
>>344040669
L I T E R A L L Y history's greatest monster
>>
>>344040669
but would you paramedic after she became a morally bankrupt evil scientist
>>
>>344040798
>>344040805
I'm not all brushed up on my metal gear lore. What'd she do exactly?
>>
>>344038653
>villain

Anon, YOU (the snakes) are the villain
>>
>>344040798
She canonically must have aged so poorly she looks and sounds like a man. I bet she chain-smoked meth cigarettes anally and ate nothing but rapidly-aging caloriemates.
>>
>>344040942
paramedic is Dr Clark
>>
>>344040942
Some Dr. Mengele shit, i don't remember. Also, created Gray Fox.
>>
>>344040942
Turning Frank Jaeger into the Cyborg Ninja is probably the most important one.
>>
>>344040942
She was the doctor whose experiments turned Grey Fox into the crazy cyborg ninja. They say the doctor was a he in MGS1 but I don't know if that was a translation error or Kojima just changed things later.
>>
>>344038653
No, the writing is terrible. You'll live a longer, happier life if you just pretend 4 doesn't exist.
>>
>>344040942
She's the same Dr Clarke who is heavily implied to have been the chief architect (and was definitely involved) in les enfants terribles, and is absolutely the person responsible bringing back the world's biggest badass back in the most stupid fucking way possible and then getting killed by aforementioned cybernetic nutjob.
>>
>>344041068
even Mengele would tell her to calm down if he read the details of LET
>>
File: 1462192292288.jpg (33 KB, 345x269) Image search: [Google]
1462192292288.jpg
33 KB, 345x269
>Super baby method
>there were at least 6 other biggu boss embryos
>at least one (solidus) was spared when they shouldn't have been (for the supposed purpose of improving the state and chances of the two remainders)
>Probably didn't terminate any of them.
>Japanese woman exploded as liquid punched a hole through her stomach and everyone else just fucking walked out.
>Paramedic literally loses all of them like some kind of weird reverse Carmien Sandiego: dropping off clones at loads of different places to a catchy tune.
>There's probably a big boss clone that became a fucking accountant.
>There's probably a big boss clone who spends his time fucking Kurds and sniping ISIS until his gene memes give out.

How come Paramedic was so fucking incompetent?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.