[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's everyone's deal with this game? Is the PC port
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 256x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 256x315
What's everyone's deal with this game? Is the PC port any good?
>>
>>344032206

its not bad, its better than the console version, because the console version had fps problems somehow
>>
>>344032206
It is a game that punishes you for grinding as well has purchasing units too quickly.
>>
>>344033232
SO understanding this do I just avoid fights as much as possible?
>>
>>344033814
No. Just don't farm and don't buy units constantly.
>>
>>344033814
You have to avoid trash mobs.
Honestly just read the wiki to understand how that shit works.
>>
>>344033232
I belive they fixed this somewat in the pc version, it also allows you to speed up battles.

They nerfed the punishment for grinding, but dont do it too much.
>>
>>344033814
just don't play like stanard jrpg sperg

other than that, i really liked it. really interesting battle system that manages to make battles a lot more exciting without resorting to being an action rpg.
>>
Don't sweat over the grinding stuff. PC version has it fixed, you could maybe make things slightly harder on yourself if you went out of your way and grind weak mobs a lot.
Grinding is still possible in this game, just with a different approach, but meh.
>>
The cat dudes are very good but rare. If you find one you can recruit you should do it.
>>
Its absolute fucking shit.

Expects you to know what happening. Story was boring as fuck and I ended up skipping loads it.

You can get to a point and save just before a boss fight, never be able to win and have to restart cause you can't exit the area.

Fucking combat is barely explained and has horrible useless text flying all over the screen.

Any fucking tactics they expect you to use are thrown out the window cause you can't flank 80% of the time.

The combat text is fucking retarded, I have never seen a game use. "Attack with Combat Art" Then he might attack, he might not. You don't directly control what they will do. And the game fucking auto-selects who you want to heal.

Lots of Slow-down. Shit characters.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.