[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrail thread. There was a lot of threads going on when the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: under.jpg (279 KB, 1600x740) Image search: [Google]
under.jpg
279 KB, 1600x740
Underrail thread.
There was a lot of threads going on when the game first came out, and people seemd pleased with it. I got it at the summer sale, but I am stuck at the character screen. Any good starter tips? I really don't want to fuck up my character
>>
File: 1263104037181.jpg (9 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
1263104037181.jpg
9 KB, 210x251
>I am stuck at the character screen
>>
>>344031520
Refund and buy age of decadence instead.
>>
As long as you have some experience with rpgs its pretty hard to actually fuck up, the game is not super hard but it will punish you if your charactervis shit,
There are a lot of viable builds, but as a start the basics should be play the game in oddity mode, focus in one combat type,
crafting skills are good you should take some depending on your playstyle
Only the last area of the game is actually hard
Read, dont just skip dialogues
Stealth and assault rifles are probably the easy mode
>>
File: underrail.png (565 KB, 800x2175) Image search: [Google]
underrail.png
565 KB, 800x2175
I never finished the game so I can't speak for the accuracy of this image.
>>
>>344033150
Ah, that's good to know. Thinking Stealth, lockpick, hacking, and some ranged, might be crossbows.
>>344033385
This is golden, thank you.
>>
>>344032948
I got that one, but when I had to only focus on one playstyle, it kinda killed my buzz.
>>
>>344033629
That image is slightly outdated but it should sufice, throwing knives are not bad fot what i have heard.

For the build you are after i reccomend taking tailoring and electronics aswell research if you rather go leather or cloth and take the perk for it, its quite useful
>>
I tried getting it on my netbook thinking it could run it but all I get is a black screen with audio in the back. I think the intergrated graphics card cant happen even this but im not sure. Can anyone help me? It would be great if I could get this working in here
>>
>>344032948
>fantasy crpg
>post-apocalyptic crpg

porque no los dos.jpg
>>
>>344034156
Is doctor still bad? it looks good
>>
File: 1452692166415.png (2 MB, 937x6344) Image search: [Google]
1452692166415.png
2 MB, 937x6344
here is another guide, this one might also be a little bit outdated (i think they were made before the last patch or something like that)
>>
>>344035264
never used it, but my guess its a bad choice i don't see many builds where it would be useful because either you are trying no to get hit at all or you are tanking and shouldn't be receiving a lot of damage anyway
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.