[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riders Of Icarus, Any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: website_preview_1200x630.jpg (323 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
website_preview_1200x630.jpg
323 KB, 1200x630
MMO just came out, saw no threads yet, Anyone tried it? I am d/ling it rn and it looks like a more polished Tera.
>>
>tera
>bns
>bdo

i'm sick of the korean mmo's
>>
still not free to download even though they said the open beta was going to start today
>>
>>344026820
It is free on steam anon, Will post a pic, bare with me.

>>344026731
ANy reason why? Is it jsut because its grindfest?
>>
>>344026820
It's able to be downloaded on nexon launcher and steam right now. t. guy who's downloading
>>
Been playing the headstart, have been having lots of fun.
>>
>>344026820
It literally only went free on Steam 19 minutes ago.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>344026820
>>
File: Capture.png (12 KB, 870x112) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12 KB, 870x112
Another flawless MMO launch.
Probably going to try it out, looks like an edgy Dragomon hunter or more polished Dragon-whatever.
>>
>>344026478
You can mount everything, aside from that is your standard Korean mmo with quest and some grind. Also there is flying pretty early in the game.
>>
>>344026940
Any comparisons to other games? I liked Tera but it ran like shit, and BNS is ok.
>>
>action combat mode literally does nothing

Gay
>>
>>344026898
>>344026903
>>344027010
>>344027035

well, shiet. I guess I should have waited 5 minutes to check if I could download it after I checked the first time
>>
>>344026898

>Tera
well was fine but felt outdated at some point

>BNS
with bns my first char was fine. somehow the second and third were a hell of a struggle i just couldn't get enough heal pots and food to reg my hp after each fight. git gud probably.

>BDO
bdo was fun but until you realize there is nothing more then "the one sword" and "the one armor set" that all look the same without the pearl shop.

what was even worse was the rp attempt of other player.
i mean why do you force the witch to look like a bearded old man in pink hair.

but i'll try icarus now
>>
>>344027131
Looks alot like Tera and Archeage visually, got both tab targeting and action combat though, in addition to be able to tame almost any monster and use it as a mount to fight both ground and in the air is great.
>>
its really bad
they dont even use the flying for cool shit, its literally just wow but with xyz movement instead of xz
>>
File: 1467412526266 (1).gif (992 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
1467412526266 (1).gif
992 KB, 490x355
I like it, it's not the best but it's aite.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.