[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished 999 on DeSmuMe I am mind fucked True Ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 71Ym8iz1UGL._SL1500_.jpg (238 KB, 1500x1350) Image search: [Google]
71Ym8iz1UGL._SL1500_.jpg
238 KB, 1500x1350
I just finished 999 on DeSmuMe

I am mind fucked
True Ending has fucked me over. I cannot stop thinking of it.

The problem is now I want to play VLR. And I don't have a Vita and a 3DS so I just have to wait for steam ports.

I have a couple of questions
Pls answer:
1 - How come Snake and Seven thought Akane had died when she didn't? Is it because of the single time line time loop paradox that they had both memories of her surviving and dying?
2 - Just how did Akane survive? She had visions of the future when Junpei is in the Nonary Game and she had witnessed Junpei in all the six endings. Does that mean after the vision she survived in a state between existence and life so decided to recreate the Nonary Game based on her vision of future to stabilize herself?
3 - Some spoilers of VLR: I was stupid and looked through the wiki. I saw Akane and Junpei being major characters in the next two games. I also saw a fucking spoiler image about a dermatologist with a picture of Sigma saying that he is 67 and looks 22. Also I know the game is set in far future and Junpei is a participant. Have I spoiled alot for myself?
>>
>literally looking for spoilers of a finished trilogy when you've only played the first game

I knew PC players weren't bright but wew.
>>
Has there ever been a game that started off so good and ended so badly?

This game was so fucking cool when I started, I remember having a million theories about what was going on, and then the game starts giving you answers and they're SO fucking stupid. The axe ending should have been canon.
>>
>>344018156
You could have just waited for the 999 pc port first.
>>
>>344018302
Just wanting answer for the first game

I just want to know more about question 3

Have I spoiled myself too much regarding the next two games?
>>
http://www.aksysgames.com/999/answers
>>
>>344018650
Ok
Just answer question 3 then
Did I spoil myself too much?
>>
>>344018778
nah
>>
>>344018778
Sigma and his son are Zero
>>
>>344018156
1.- They were lying
2.-Akane always survives but she is forced to set up the nonary game or she might cause a time paradox or some shit
3.->Trusting memes
I bet you believed that Ray was the mastermind in AAI2
Just wait for the PC relase to play VLR
>>
>>344019414
IS THIS A FUCKING SPOILER

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING EDGY CUNT

why did you have to spoil it for me?
I wanna die
>>
>>344019823
It's not really a spoiler if you don't know the context :^)

No i'm serious, it won't hurt your enjoyment of the games.
>>
>>344019823
no, the AI is zero and Quark is a robot that it controls
>>
>>344019823
You asked on fucking /a/ what did you expect. Should of went to leddit.

To answer your last question, yes its a pretty big twist.
>>
>>344020084
psst, friendo, wrong board
>>
>>344020084
>>344021424
Same fucking difference.

How absolutely retarded do you have to be to go to a wiki of a story heavy series when you've only finished the first game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.