[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Manhunt is a venal disconnect for the genre. There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Manhuntbox.jpg (74 KB, 300x371) Image search: [Google]
Manhuntbox.jpg
74 KB, 300x371
>Manhunt is a venal disconnect for the genre. There's no challenge, just assembly-line, ritualistic slaughter. It's less a video game and more a weapon of personal destruction. This is about stacking bodies.

Why aren't you playing the best game Rockstar ever made?
>>
>>344012253
That's not how i remember it. I remember you being on the run for people who pay to kill for sport and you're a victim trying to survive.
>>
>>344012253
Where is that quote even from? I found Manhunt to be somewhat challenging at times. What a load of shit.
>>
I have never played it is it any good?
>>
>>344012253
It's boring repetitive garbage that relied on the controversy to sell.
>>
I hope they will make Manhunt 3 with a transgender main character who kills transphobes in a censored fashion.
>>
>>344012736
(you)
>>
>>344012882
>hurr opinions are trolling
Autism or a just an asshole in general?
>>
>why aren't you playing
Because the Steam version is fucking broken and you can't progress past the tutorial without an older version of the game and by that point you might as well have torrented it
>>
Manhunt wasn't all that fun to actually play but man, the atmosphere was top notch. Especially the soundtrack, it's all 80s horror movie style synth and it's great. Shame about the sequel being unfun to play and having no atmosphere to speak of.

Sometimes less is more, Manhunt's executions weren't that gory but that somehow made them all the more visceral and disturbing while Manhunt 2 had gore everywhere for every execution and it looked silly.
>>
>>344012736
This, it was Hatred tier.

Shitty stealth game same way Hatred is a shitty top down shooter

>>344013151
>Steam
When will gabendrones finally hang themselves?
>>
>>344013445
>kill a guy in Manhunt 1
>ok it's rough out here, let's kill this guy as dead as possible just to make absolutely sure
>kill a guy in Manhunt 2
>lol nigga hold on I'ma saw this guy in half and stick his balls in his ears and eat his heart while doing a backflip b4 you tell me how fly I am
>aiight you can tell me now
>>
>>344013764
>This, it was Hatred tier.

>Shitty stealth game same way Hatred is a shitty top down shooter

>>Steam
>When will gabendrones finally hang themselves?
I'm not even a PC gamer, I don't have a ps2 anymore and I wanted to play the fucking game.
>>
File: 4120.png (107 KB, 838x911) Image search: [Google]
4120.png
107 KB, 838x911
>>344013445
Craig Conner is absolutely GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQdYUTDDE0w

>mfw got the whole soundtrack saved in my external disk storage since 2009
>>
>>344014336
Emulate it you retarded piece of shit.
>>
Manhunt 1 was all right but 2 was a mistake.
>>
>>344014336
Game is on PS4, real cheap too.
>>344014227
Actually the executions in 2 were less, there were only like 2 kills where it was multiple things going on at once, some of them seem drastic because of the multiple inputs but when played at normal speed is just a bunch of stabs and shit. You did's have things the the infamous Manhunt 1 sickle ball execution or the paper bag ones.
>>
>>344012253
>There's no challenge, just assembly-line, ritualistic slaughter
I dont remember that being true. The stealth mechanics were decent enough and the game had god fucking tier atmosphere.
>>
>>344014562
>paper bag execution during that level where the commandos were looking for you in the suburbs

truly this was awesome
>>
>>344014378
Do you have the proper version? I got the massive 3min for each yellow/red thing version

Pls upload yours anon chan
>>
>>344015163
I think you and I are talking about the same soundtrack but here you go

http://gh ffshrine org/soundtracks/1536
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.