[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Atelier series on PC yet? Don't they want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: atelierseries_artbook.jpg (155 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
atelierseries_artbook.jpg
155 KB, 500x720
Why isn't Atelier series on PC yet? Don't they want that Nep money?
>>
>>344010068
Fuck off
>>
>>344010068
Just buy a Vita for $100 m8.
>>
>>344010068
Soon

playing Atelier Sophie on ps4. pretty good.
>>
>>344010121
What this guy said.
>>
>>344010068
Pc is too powerful to run Atelier games. The developers would put it on PC if they could, but Atelier has those PS2 nero textures that are incompatible with most PCs.
>>
>>344010068
Gust themselves basically said they're not interested, and KT probably aren't going to potentially ruffle any feathers and are happy to leave them to their own devices assuming they still keep selling alright to begin with (Like how they were fine with Team Ninja sperging out and taunting the userbase last year over nude mods).
>>
Meruru is my wife.
>>
>>344010189
I don't want to pay anything, not even those games I'll pirate if they come to PC
>>
>>344010696
Whore*

She likes to violate young ateliers
>>
>>344010801
Nothing wrong with a little banter between girls.
>>
>>344011020
>fag enabler
fuck off
>>
File: 1462645374070.jpg (158 KB, 850x1188) Image search: [Google]
1462645374070.jpg
158 KB, 850x1188
>>344011020
This is true.
>>
>It's another imbecile comparing Atelier to Neptunia
>>
>>344011218
what's the problem weeblord
>>
>>344010349
Hows Sophie compared to the Arland trilogy?
>>
>>344011350
shit slutelier for the millenial audience.
>>
>>344011350
>worse crafting
>worse combat
>worse gathering areas
>worse events
>worse characters

Not very good.
>>
>>344010630
Team Ninja is so funny. First they make a shit port of DOA5LR, then they say that they will cut PC support if they see any nude mods, which they probably have seen. But they still release the DLC on PC, more expensive than on PS4/XBO.
>>
>>344011350
Less stuff to make, but more fine tuning abilities. You can pay to get bomb's, health and 5 itens duplicated. But its not exploitable. Just convenient.

Only about halfway but the game is comfy. Cut scenes are short and not drawn out. And there are months and days. But the only deadlines are for the requests you take by choice.
>>
>>344011709
> You can pay to get bomb's, health and 5 itens duplicated
So it's wholesale from Rorona.
>But its not exploitable
Except it is. You can literally dupe items how much you want since there's no time limit for anything.
>>
>>344011802
still costs money. and it takes a while for here to duplicate the items other than bomb and deployables.
>>
>>344012302
>still costs money
Just like in any other atelier
>and it takes a while for here to duplicate the items other than bomb and deployables
You can literally sleep for 2 fucking years in this game and nothing fucking happens. Items get replenished once a week and you lose NOTHING for just sleeping until then. Try this in Rorona+, especially on your first playthrough and see what happens if you miss a whole fucking week.
>>
>>344012527
sounds like a boring way to play the game.

like sleeping till festivals in harvest moon.

This is what happens when autists play comfy games.
>>
>>344012527
fuck the time limit in Rorona. That shit stressed me out.
>>
>>344012898
>if you use a game mechanic you're autistic
I see you're out of arguments. You don't have any repercussion from sleeping until you get new quests / new rumours / shops refill in Sophie. You don't miss any events, you don't lose any money, nothing fucking happens.
>>
>>344012527
You can say that about any game with restocking inventory and an open timeline.
>>
>>344013351
But not any game is a sequel to atelier rorona where those options already existed but had a downside to use. They literally dumbed down the mechanic for the sequel.
>>
>>344013086
What I want to know is why is this autist trying to make everything into an argument. It's like he has a massive self-esteem problem and he needs to randomly lash out at people on the internet to compensate.
>>
>>344011350
Didn't finish it yet but it's ok. Not a big fan of the battle system though.
>>
>>344013491
Yeah fuck him for poiting out that the features you've listed to some guy asking how the game compares to the prequel was already in the prequel, just better.
>>
>>344013749
I'm not that guy, anon. Just a passerby who think some of you are real fags.
>>
>>344010068
>Arland trilogy bundle is probably never going on sale again

I'm still beating myself over missing Golden Week sale
>>
>>344013938
fuuuuck.
>>
>>344013443
Rorona was not fun. You just had to speed your way to making mega nuke death bombs. Game was so exploitable its practically broken. I will never understand why people loved Rorona so much. Was it just a lot of peoples first Atelier?
>>
>>344014432
Rorona is way less exploitable than, say, Totori, with its broken HP recovery.
Rorona has the best cast and the best story of the trilogy, a ton of fun events and dungeons that actually feel like exploration.
What I don't get is why people like Totori at all. Was it just a lot of people have shit taste?
>>
>>344014432
That's the best part. Having some pressure in games is good.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.