[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>join game >no one talks >try to discuss what hero to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 431.png (387 KB, 400x549) Image search: [Google]
431.png
387 KB, 400x549
>join game
>no one talks
>try to discuss what hero to choose
>no one talks
>in the middle of the game someone writes all in caps and for both teams to see "FUCKING USELESS LUCIO SWITCH TO ZENYATTA OR MERCY"
>watch widowmaker miss every shot because her positioning sucks hard
>watch reinhardt constantly miss his charges and sometimes even charges off the map
>symmetra places her portal next to a cliff so people fall off
>soldier is more busy trying to run for cover than actual shooting
>d.va ulting a single torbjorn turret just so he puts up a new one
>yet my heals are clearly the problem

>ranked
>player leaves
>ranked
>player leaves
>ranked
>player leaves
>shut off the game

What the fucking hell
Why is every game the same
>>
Every single competitive community turns to shit, OP. Unless this is your first rodeo, this shouldn't surprise you at all.
>>
File: 1462659828880.jpg (201 KB, 775x482) Image search: [Google]
1462659828880.jpg
201 KB, 775x482
>>344008154
Because you're playing with the absolute bottom of the barrel retards which can't keep their attention focused on something for more than 7 seconds if it doesn't explode or make a big shiny effect or say some cheesy one liner which ends up becoming a shitty meme for everybody to spam on 4chan and Reddit.
>case in point, pic related
It's only natural that they would cue into ranked with delusions of grandeur, which are always let down, making them leave.
>>
>overwatch
>competitive

Play it in a way that most likely leads to you enjoying your time. If that's trolling teammates, do that. If that's trolling enemies, do that. If that's just fucking around and throwing the match, do that.

It's a fucking 20 tick shooter. Goodbye. Discussion ends there. But on top the hitboxes are fucked. There is no competition to this game. You lose to the server or the engine every time.

Just relax and try to have fun. If you're sweating over THIS game, seek professional help.
>>
/thread
>>
File: 1409622441969.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1409622441969.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>Lose a round in competitive
>I think I was soldier or Pharah
>Type "I have 4 gold medals >.>" in all chat
>Subtle hint for my team to stop being shit
>Faggot with the word "Esports" in his name starts raging in chat. Calling me a pug and saying I don't communicate.
>He has a mic. Open mic. I can hear him typing and I could hear him breathing after he got so riled up.
>Communicate for round 2. Call out turret locations and say when healers/tanks/turrets are down so we can push
>Esports fag goes on typing about no communication and pugs in chat while he breathes into his mic
>Not longer sure if he's still talking about me or if he's deaf/retarded
>>
>>344008154
>not knowing this was the LoL community the intant you bought the game
>thinking ranked would have less shitters than quickplay
>>
>>344009206
Any time I am healing in a match where some dipshit starts talking about medals, I switch to Mercy if I'm not already on her and stop healing that piece of shit.
You literally contribute nothing to the team if all you care about is how much better you perform than the other damage characters.
Plenty of well-adjusted adults have learned how to play the game without jacking off about getting golds in a match. Literally everyone has 5 gold medal'ed before. It's not an achievement, so stop sucking your dick midgame and switch to a character that can answer the opposing team instead of being built for picking off stragglers and dumping damage on shields for muh golds.
>>
>>344009707
This, but less impotent rage.

If you are viewing the game as a competition between you and your teammates to get medals, you are setting yourself up for failure. Just because you picked Tracer and are camping two terrible squishies way back at their spawn doesn't mean you're helping your team. If they can't push through a choke and you know they aren't making progress, that means they people you're going after don't mean shit to the other team and you need to revise who you're targetting or who you're playing. Staying in the same rut just to talk passive aggressive trash at the end is pointless, unless you are solely playing to piss people off.
In which case, just come shitpost here instead. It's cheaper and easier.
>>
>>344010085
Or roll Roadhog and do your tank job and still get 5 gold medals without even caring nor aiming for it.
>>
>FUCKING LUCIO SWITCH TO ZENYATTA

said no one ever
>>
>>344012679
I knew I should've screenshot that.
>>
>>344009707
I only mention medals if I'm tanking. Reinhardt should not have gold or silver in damage and elims on attack when I only attack after my shield breaks
>>
My theory is that this game was meant to be played in quickplay and they just added competitive to keep the angry virgins from ruining our fun.
>>
>>344014121
If that is so, they've failed miserably
>>
>>344008728
>cue into ranked

lmao
>>
File: it ends now.jpg (76 KB, 1065x859) Image search: [Google]
it ends now.jpg
76 KB, 1065x859
>widowmaker on attack
>tell them to switch to something useful
>switches to hanzo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.