[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other games with peculiar bartenders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rsz_valhalla[1].jpg (42 KB, 350x650) Image search: [Google]
rsz_valhalla[1].jpg
42 KB, 350x650
Are there any other games with peculiar bartenders?
>>
File: Catherine2.jpg (150 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
Catherine2.jpg
150 KB, 1000x1300
>>
>>344006180
define peculiar
>>
>>344006276
Any bartender who has enough personality and interaction for the player to develop some sort of connection with.

In movies and shows I always see bartenders who lend an ear to their drunken guests, and I'd like to see more of that in vidya.
>>
>>344006276
weird.. stoic... humans with personality disorders
>>
human revolution
>>
>>344006257
I never played this game but I just looked up the bartender, seems like a pretty cool character. I may even give this game a shot since the rest of it seems pretty unique.
>>
Real life bartender here, game is not indicative of the average bartending shift. You will never support a ridiculously attractive woman with resting bitch face through the inflation of chemicals in people's drinks, that money goes to DynaCorp

Proceed with care
>>
>>344006361
thats pretty specific, nothing in my gaming career besides catherine.
>>
Played a game recently where the bartender was an extra-dimensional trickster demon who placed ironic curses on his patrons to punish them for their sins
He deceives the player character into helping him and eventually recruits the player into becoming a fellow demon

It was a lewd browser game though.
>>
>>344006618
Yeah, man. I guess it's a bit of a niche.

>>344006660
Is it cozy, anon?

>>344006585
Thanks for the heads up, anon. You're always looking after my well-being.
>>
>ITT dev
>>
File: 1467390108028.jpg (2 MB, 4175x7766) Image search: [Google]
1467390108028.jpg
2 MB, 4175x7766
>>344006180
At least post the full size version.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.