[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Furi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 24964022183_8a7e1eb10f_b.jpg (184 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
24964022183_8a7e1eb10f_b.jpg
184 KB, 1024x576
fuck this game and this boss in particular
>>
Kek, in one of her last phases, I glitched into one of those columns that pop up, and when I finally got unstuck, my character became literally invisible. I proceeded to beat her like that at her own game.
>>
>He didn't even get to the mothership fight
>>
Best bosses are Surge, Hand, and Star. Prove me wrong.
>>
link for the soundtrack ?
>>
Anyone else notcing some input lag sometimes? I can't really figure out if I'm pressing the button too late or if the game isn't registering my inputs in time, because sometimes I feel like I dodged or parried but I still get hit.
>>
>>344005840
Just beat her, her hardest phase was the last one where you had to dodge the shit out of AOE balls.
>>
>>344010261
>Entire fight you can kill her drones
>can't in the very last phase with all that bullshit going on

I did it eventually but yeah, nah, fuck that.
>>
>>344005840

>beat her
>turns out she was cheating

FUCK YOU
>>
>>344010202
I think so too, but I'm sure we'll just be yelled at and told to git gud.

I got to the second boss, got her to last bar of health in 2 or 3 of 6 attempts, but kept losing. Maybe I'll try again another time...
>>
I couldn't even beat the jailer do I fucking suck?
>>
Put your feelings for the gameplay the music the whatever aside for a second... Does anybody else think this game looks like a pile of horse shit? I hate the color pallet, the graphics are one my least favorite styles, and the main characters hair is pissing me off.
>>
>>344013520
yes you do.
go play chess or something, gramp.
>>
>>344015110
(you)
>>
>>344015942
This isn't bait, I'm being serious, I can't stand how the game looks. I like the game, but I just hate how it looks.
>>
>>344013432
Just beat second boss, tips:

- You can hold dash to charge it up (useful when in her last form and she does the sweeping laser
- Some pillars have electronics on them in the earlier stages, shoot them to lure her over and distract her for a bit
- In a later stage, there's lit panels near the centre of the stage, standing on these will distract her as well
- It seems if you fully charge up your swing in close combat you can unleash an attack doing more than half her health? Not sure if you need to release at just the right moment or what, but it helped heaps
>>
File: 1465356738192.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1465356738192.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>344007146
Fucking this but

>>344005840
> On the "I can't fail, this is my game" invisible melee bit with one bar of health left
>>
>>344015110
>IS IT JUST ME
>BUT WHEN YOU IGNORE THE GAMEPLAY
>THIS GAME IS SHIT?????????

4chan needs some sort of system where new people have to lurk for six months before being allowed to make their first post.
>>
What's with the walking sections? They just seem tedious, even with auto-walk
>>
>>344016817
You're fucking daft aren't you? I said put aside your feelings about the gameplay and music because I'm not trying to insult those. I'm only talking about art here. Im not a fan of the art and was wondering if anybody else didn't like it either, I love the game, just hate the art.

Been here for 3 years man, sorry if you think anybody with a different opinion than you shouldn't be heard
>>
If anyone read the goddamned how to play section, it explicitly stated that the dash is performed upon RELEASE of the button. This is so you can charge your dash for variable distance. I don't get how people fuck that up, it made perfect sense the moment I read it
>>
>>344010202
It's a bug
>>
>>344017503
I think the art is stylish as fuck.
>>
>>344018105
People are actually reporting cases of input lag though
>>
>>344018290
Thank you for actually responding to the question and not being a fucktard good sir
>>
File: 01d.jpg (230 KB, 748x543) Image search: [Google]
01d.jpg
230 KB, 748x543
Just finished the game. Jesus that was pretty good actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAAi7jWOl8
Best Song in the game
>>
File: 1424646182019.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1424646182019.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>344007974
>Star

There are people who liked Star? I thought it was incredibly disappointing compared to literally every other boss.

Burst is absolutely god tier though.
>I CAN'T FAIL, THIS IS MY GAME
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.