[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just ordered this, what am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: JFESBox.jpg (68 KB, 351x499) Image search: [Google]
JFESBox.jpg
68 KB, 351x499
just ordered this, what am I in for?
>>
MC dying
>>
Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
>>
File: 4Head.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
4Head.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>344000327
>>
how about playing it and see for yourself instead of making a pointless thread?
>>
an awesome game. have you played 4? if not you should play it right after

i recommend using a guide so you can max all the social links

first smt game?
>>
>>344000472
>have you played the series in the wrong order?
>use a guide
>persona is smt

Fatlus USA fan who started at 4 confirmed.
>>
>>344000909
started at digital devil saga actually. and yeah, since its a spin off of smt, its an smt game. i know its difficult to find things to post about when you're mind consists purely of memes and shitposts but why don't you refrain from posting if you don't have anything useful to say. and bite my cock while you're at it
>>
Should have gotten P3P.
>>
a great game why aren't you playing it?
>>
>>344000203
Adachi is the killer
>>
>>344001348
no.
>>
>>344000203
Repetitive battles and cringey social "interactions"
Might still be fun tho
>>
File: Dude.jpg (7 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
Dude.jpg
7 KB, 233x216
>>344000203
Anime.
Robots.
Shooting yourself in the head to use magical powers.
Protagonist that looks so emo that all his Slash attacks are twice as effective. (Not really, having a giggle, mate.)
Sad things.
Death.
Shadows.
Purse Owners.
Social Links.
Elizabeth.

A basic summary of P3.
>>
>>344000203
you might like it you might not
but the most important this is memento mori
>>
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE
ONE WORLD
ONE LOVE
BUT THE BATTLE GOES ON
SHADOWS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
>>
>>344002395
might?
did you play it or not?
>>
>>344000471
the game won't arrive for a few days anon
>>
>>344000203
i just beat it a week ago and it was the first persona/smt game i actually beat instead of getting half way and stopping.

what should i play next?
>>
A.I. that will get you killed at times, no matter how well you set the tactics.

>Characters are programmed to ignore their orders and just attack when there's one enemy left at critical HP
>Fighting a boss with multiple phases
>Boss pops out a powerful attack that knocks everyone to critical levels after I already choose my commands
>"That's alright, Yukari's set to prioritize healing. We'll be fine."
>Yukari attacks boss because its HP is low
>Next phase begins
>It kills everyone.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.