[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Riders_of_icarus-1008x515.jpg (193 KB, 1008x515) Image search: [Google]
Riders_of_icarus-1008x515.jpg
193 KB, 1008x515
Is this any good?
>>
>hosted by nexon
It could have been, but it isn't.
>>
>>343993060
>nexon

I fucked it up, I didn't see it.
>>
>>343993359
No one's blaming you buddy
>>
>>343991969
>Nexon
Man I wish it was
>>
It's alright, but they fucked the stamina system for this version, so you run out of stamina all the fucking time (your mount's energy or whatever).

Talents are very mediocre, just buffs no active skills.

Classes are alright but they're only 5 available for NA, Korea has 2 more, archer and loli summoner.

You'll get bored in one or two weeks so the pay2win doesn't really matter.
>>
I heard the action combat for melee is hot garbage. Can anyone confirm?
>>
File: ScreenShot 2016-07-04 (19-08-08).jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot 2016-07-04 (19-08-08).jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
>>343991969
I got in the closed beta. So far its good.

If you wanna try it, its free. Right now it isn't p2w. But it does have its problems. Pic related, bugged to hell, some frame rate issues, a community that started out (inb4 buzzword) toxic from the get go, a metric ton of bots and the community itself isn't looking so bright.

Nexon is claiming it wont be p2w, the proposed system for it is good, looking like it will mostly be convince items and vanity. Time vs Money, there is a shortcut but no way to directly buy gear. Considering it being f2p and the current market. The game is throwing cash shop currency at me left and right, you get some for dallies/weeklies/monthlies and achieves in-game. so I'm not worried about the +20 augmentation everyone is crying about because you can max out gear in a month without paying.

However they've pulled a bat and switch before, and that's where I'm worried. Impress the presses and then go jew mode.
>>
>>343994212
yeah don't use action combat, stick to tab targeting and it's fine

People think they can dodge shit like tera or GW2, you can't, everything is pre cast you'll get hit if you're rolling around like a retard trying to avoid a homing fireball.

You can avoid missiles by actually going forward and skipping the fireball, but it's tricky, rolling or trying to flank the enemy will end up with just you being dead.

Also always upgrade your gear, if you don't upgrade your gear you'll be shit.
>>
average riders of icarus experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXkqQVbIl-M
>>
>>343994448
Sounds like garbage my man
>>
>>343994758
Then play Tera or Gw2, or shitdictus

I'm not the one shilling this game, I'm just answering the question.
>>
>>343994965
I'm just saying having action combat as an option that does nothing is garbage, my son.
>>
>>343995195
hey my fucking dick liege, it's a camera option, that's all
it was named action camera or whatever, all it does it lock your camera to the mouse movement instead of right clicking shit, people start thinking the game is some hybrid combat mechanic, it's just wow with some mod to lock your camera but you people start making up stories like some rambling dying man who has stds on his brain.
>>
>>343995430
Woah calm down dude
>>
File: icarus legendarypack.jpg (190 KB, 1270x500) Image search: [Google]
icarus legendarypack.jpg
190 KB, 1270x500
>>343994419
what about all this shit in the expensive founder pack?

can you get all that just playing? sounds pretty pay2win
>>
>>343994965
But your Shilling Gw2 which is just as bad.
>>
>>343995856
can I have one fucking mmo thread without a shitter that forces me to trash talk every mmo I ever mention?

ok Garbage Wars 2, Pedo online, turdictus

you happy now? every mmo is crap, no mmo is worth playing

can we just keep discussing the game that's coming out tomorrow without you fucking peasants trying to shit on people talking about a god damn videogame?
>>
>>343996043
Dude you have No chill
>>
>>343995826
The only good thing in it is the Dragon mount. The pets and mounts are tier 2 of 3. Meaning there are stronger mounts and pets in game. Fairy Queen and Warden rex suck in the face of Leorid who can stunlock forever and gives +17% hp. Mages/Priest get a fucking op'd dragon pet right now.

Premium service is done by many MMOs. Pick your poison on this one. I dont consider it true p2w so much as convince.

Chacha is arguably, p2w. As I have yet to see anything better then it.
>>
>>343996043
Yeah that's better but it should be LBGT Wars 2.
>>
>>343996262
yeah I can deal with subs/premium

but this one has double periodic charges? VIP and talisman shit? what the hell
>>
>>343996509
Talismans are temporary, I dont think the sub renews them if it does then fuck. I think its a one time thing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.