[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got pic related for sale on PSN. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Dungeon_Travelers_2_cover.jpg (81 KB, 319x408) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon_Travelers_2_cover.jpg
81 KB, 319x408
Just got pic related for sale on PSN. What am I in for?
>>
>>343991123
Getting angry at fruit
>>
>>343991123
Traps
Lots of traps
>>
The best Dungeon Crawler on the Vita

Its like $15 at GameStop though and that comes with the added bonus of not taking up memory card space
>>
>>343991217
wat
>>
A very long game. Even longer if you do the post game.
>>
Censored loli's
>>
>>343991462

They gave them spats.
>>
>>343991303
I'm not too worried about that, I have 3 64gb cards. I've also never seen it at Gamestop desu. Couldn't even find Trails of Cold Steel for it and had to get the PS3 version.
>>
File: 2015-09-18-230027.jpg (103 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-18-230027.jpg
103 KB, 960x544
Lots of suffering.
>End of the floor
>Two doors
>Pick the "wrong" one and go all the way back to the start.

Fuck you gave give me back that 30min.
>>
>>343991524
The loli had spats on her battle model in both japan and the west and they were removed in the cg in japan
they were added back in the western version
the cg has her talking about humping a rock
>>
>>343991339
When you fight queen mangosteen or king durian. You'll come back later in the game just thinking about squishing them for revenge and drops.
>>
>>343991524
Thats only one of the censored lolis
>>
>>343991123
The best girl is the last character you get.
>>
>>343991915
this
>>
I was going to buy that for the lewds but I remembered that dungeon crawling is boring as all hell.
>>
>>343996323

This to be desu with you fampai

I don't get the appeal of these games when it just feels like that one Windows 98 screen saver
>>
>>343991123
Game where main story feels like tutorial to just what is to come in post game. Its great
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.