[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever been so good at the game , you were accused of cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12
have you ever been so good at the game , you were accused of cheating
>>
File: inb4 Hacker .webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
inb4 Hacker .webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>
>>343990025
Yep, call of duty 3, that level with the broken bridge, capture the flag, I camped on the bridge the whole round with sniper and got 110 kills and 4 deaths, bare salt from the other team.
>>
>>343990025
Yeah, CS:GO, a bunch of times, just having lucky streaks but never getting a full ace. But I don't play that trite shite anymore.
>>
>>343990025
sorta. this is an mmo so its not a big brag but some kid made a forum post about how i would be called into battlegrounds to win them for my team.

all i fucking did was know the objective of the fucking map
>>
I remember one time in Metal Gear Online 2 I was on a server with some really high level people and I was hiding in the grass when one guy walked near me so I shot him with my tranq gun. Then people on the guy's team were voting to kick me saying I was hacking.

I also got kicked from a game for killing so many people as a sniper.
>>
TF2 on multiple occaisions.

Been accused of airblasting hax as well as finding invisible spys because people don't know what intuition is
>>
>>343990025
Yes. Nothing to brag about though, just a case of dumbasses.
>>
on apb vanilla every fucking game. Also on css a few times.
>>
>>343990025
>Be shit at the most casual of games
>Every so often become good out of nowhere
>FUCKING CHEATER!
I love those times.
>>
csgo in pistol rounds mostly
>>
An 8 year old called me a hacker on CoD Blops because he didn't know Second Chance was a thing if that counts.
>>
I stopped playing Counter-Strike after being banned from my favorite server for "cheating". One of the admins was a esports douche and didn't want to believe that was I dominating him.
>>
>>343990025
today when my friend and i were playing Rocket League
>>
once in my whole life. at the launch of some game that I can't remember the name of I got really good with the sniper and I got accused of aimbotting. it actually felt really good, but thats the only time I've ever been accused of cheating
>>
File: 1410000311841.jpg (13 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1410000311841.jpg
13 KB, 249x243
>>343990025
No. I'm painfully average at every single game.
>>
>>343990025
If you've ever played an online game I guarantee this is yes. If you've played any HL mod it happened all too often.
>>
Some spaz said I was wallhacking in MGO3 for the ps4. It was literally just because someone marked him and I took him down when he popped out. It's not like I was being godly anyway, he was just a salty tard
>>
This doesn't happen because you (or anyone) is absurdly good, it happens because most people can't handle losing at something they've dedicated thousands of hours to.
>>
>>343990025
Cod4, hiding in long grass knifing people as they spawned. Got banned from the serverby a shitty admin that didn't like getting stomped. Submitted proof to the server owners and has the admin removed. Felt good.

Have also gone 104-0 in a match in cod4, wasn't accused of cheating though, just got bitched at.
>>
If you were good at games as a kid, and played with other kids your age, there's a 100 percent chance this has happened to you.
>>
I get it all of the time. My guess is that it isn't because I'm so good. I'm not good. Some people just can't accept the fact that people are better than them a d they lose because they try the same shit everytime and expect different results.
>>
>Rocket league
He got so mad he even commented on my steam profile
>>
File: 1464858652210.jpg (106 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1464858652210.jpg
106 KB, 512x384
People don't like when I head shot them on gears while they're rolling and wallbouncing
>>
you're probably a shitter if you haven't been accused of cheating at least once
>>
File: 1337935591202.jpg (10 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1337935591202.jpg
10 KB, 349x314
>>343990025
I don't remotely consider myself good, but when I used to play the shit out of SSBBrawl the people I played with always were telling me my characters were OP and therefore wasn't allowed to use them.
>Lucario has a disjointed hitbox, he's too good
>jigglyppuff is too floaty, shes op
>ganondorfs light attacks are too quick and strong he's too good
>DeDeDe's grabs are too good stop using him
>you aren't allowed to use any of your top 8 characters because they are really good
>meanwhile they play Diddy Kong, Snake, and Wario
yeah ok
>>
Yeah. Battlefield 1943. Lots of angry PSN messages.
>>
File: 1464299442341.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1464299442341.gif
3 MB, 640x266
Every day of my fucking life on Rainbow Six Siege.

>use drone
>see defender hiding in a corner along a destructible wall
>don't mark him and shoot him through it
>get accused of hacking

>teammate tells me to throw a grenade through a window
>do it and get a kill
>get accused of hacking

>run outside as defender and kill someone who is rappelling up a wall
>get accused of hacking

This game has the whiniest playerbase.
>>
>>343997571
>play a fps on a console
>skill
lol
>>
>>343997637

You kids and you platform wars I swear.
>>
You don't even have to be good, just play against some shitters that you're significantly better than and they'll call hacks. How likely they are to bitch about hacks depends on the game but CSGO is one of the worst
>>
>>343997541
kek. thats the reason i started maining donkey kong. because fools couldnt handle my Mario in Smash 64. DK is still my main to this day.
>>
>>343990025
Yes, in CoD2 several years ago.
Good old times.
>>
>>343990025
I've always been naturally good at projectile prediction and I love games with rocket launchers and shit, I've been accused of cheating on pretty much any game where I get comfortable with a rocket launcher-ish weapon.

ut2k4, shootmania, tf2, quake live
>>
>>343997593
>running outside as a defender
You are the kind of scum
>>
I've seen messages on miiverse that accused me of cheating in Splatoon. Not to brag or anything, but its because on Moray Towers, Hammerhead Bridge, Blackbelly Skatepark, Camp Triggerfish, and Flounder Heights, while using a dynamo, I just couldn't be sniped, and typically the enemy would never reach me. It's really just me camping and throwing ink like a typical dynamo, only exception is I only camp places with walls, so the instant I see a sniper from far away, or their scope, I duck behind and wall and keep throwing ink over. I had a string of matches in a row with a really butthurt sniper. He spending the whole match trying to kill me, while I was throwing ink from behind a wall. I caught his attention when my inkstrike killed him twice in a row, by accident. I wasn't aiming for him, but from then on he was pissed at me. He spent one match trying to snipe me and failed. The next match he started by trying to snipe me, failed, and actually abandoned post to try and hunt me down. The instant he came around the corner however, I smashed his face in with the dynamo and killed him. In the third match, he got another sniper that helped him. I was able to be pushed back thanks to the other sniper using a inkstrike, but I escaped it and just went back to camping. When I left to take a break, he had posted on miiverse saying he saw a dynamo hacking. It showed up in the lobby. Made me kek, I don't consider myself that skilled, it just depends on the map for me.
>>
>>343990025
minecraft, not because i was good at it, but because the mods were autist lords who acused anyone who didn't take 500 years to find daimond of cheating.
i don't even know why they were so mad. they hacked in stacks of diamond blocks anyway. at that point, when you are just hacking shit in, the whole server might as well be fucking roleplay, so again, what is the problem with me finding daimond.
>>
>>343990025
Some little twat accused me of lag switching in a hoops game on Rocket League.
It was adorable.
>>
>>343997941
hey dont be that way
>>
File: 1438796694465.jpg (20 KB, 456x393) Image search: [Google]
1438796694465.jpg
20 KB, 456x393
>hit every single shot
>"nice scripts kid"
felt good
>>
>>343997637
see >>343997749
>>
ive literally been called a cheater in coh 2 several times
people dont even specify, its just im cheating
>>
>>343990025
Yes, especially in bad company 2 sniping bush wookies with the shotgun. Maybe if they'd stop standing in the same exact spots every fucking time and actually helped their team they'd stop dying. Being cqc recon was the best.
>>
>>343990737
>spies today still haven't got the memo that when they're disguised as my team their outline shows up when I respawn
>accuse me of hacking when I track and kill them when they're invis.
>>
I got broads in Atlanta
>>
i have a whole collection of hatemail archived over the last 2 years

i keep it to myself because nobody cares enough about me to see the hatred i create
>>
>>343990025
>really drunk in college
>friend says he has halo 3
>tell him im really good
>start a big team battle on halo 3
>server bugged out and made everyone level 1
>end up with 43-3 k/d
>everyones screaming in chat at me

and thats the last time i played halo 3
>>
>>343998180
I want to see
>>
>>343990025
ye. tons of times. from fighting games to fps.

ppl used to accuse me of aimbotting in q3a which i took as a huge compliment.
>>
>>343990368
"played well"
>>
My roommate was banned from EVERY 24/7 avalanche server in DoD. We had to rent a fucking server so that he could play his favorite map. He would go on killstreaks so long he would run out of ammo and steal other people's guns (and get pissed nobody else was using the KAR). He invented a bunch of jumps and spam spots in the game and went from pubbing ava 24/7 to playing on a cal-i team. I've never seen anyone do what he did in that game.
>>
>>343990332

>that subtle transition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9enOd3Z7vcY
>>
>>343998180
post it
>>
got kicked without warning in BFBC2 Vietnam because I was going 49/2
rejoined and asked why I got kicked and the admin said he thought I was cheating so I said I wasn't and he apologised
still annoyed because my stats from that game got wiped
>>
>>343998487
Was getting called a beaner as fun as getting called a nigger on XBL? Shit used to leave me in tears laughing.
>>
Got accused of using a rapid fire controller with semi-autos a lot on black ops.
knew the standard maps pretty well would also get accused of knowing where someone was and prefire around a corner at the spot I assumed they were in.

cheap long range narrow angle shots with assault rifles

lot of headshots

honestly people seem to get really pissed off most of the time when i play FPS and ask rhetorically how i did that if my connection isnt acting shitty against someone with lag switch tier latency. those games really lost their fun since i take it easy on most people out of pity so they don't rage quit, or my connection sucks so bad the game isn't winnable in any way shape or form and people seem to act more like NPC's cranked up to act perfect (black ops was a good example, if you'd play the multiplayer on offline mode and crank the NPC's up to max) like double tapping with a dragonov rifle where their bullets impact immediately where in online multiplayer for a player there was a script or something writ in to negate your second bullet if you were a player where an NPC didn't have that draw back. Sucked when they did that to the m16 after a few patches.
Few people walking around in those games I suspect are just butthurt devs walking around with godmode type h@x on.
>>
File: 1466111655849.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466111655849.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>343997156
>tfw you superman someone with a longshot noscope
>>
>>343998251
>>343998495
http://pastebin.com/rZ3JGNrh

there you go anons
>>
>>343998725
Dammit Jay, why do you have a private profile?
>>
Yeah sometimes. Most memorable was probably in CS:Source on aim_ag_texture2 with a TMP.
I would get accused of cheating, rushing and other bullshit.
>>
>>343999202
DELETE THIS
>>
Got black listed on ace of spades so I couldn't play on any server.
>>
>>343999330
ok, sorry
>>
>>343990025
I get called hacker in 1 out of 8 games
>>
On COD4 I was really good with being a ninja and killing everyone with a knife, I usually played dead and what not.
Aside from that I've actually dominated a hacker dozen times in the game by accurately throwing grenades and flashbangs.
>>
>>343990025
COMBAT ARMS!

This was years ago. I was terrible at the game, literally the worst person on the team every single match. I got in one game where I was suddenly kicking ass and doing absolutely amazing, best player on the team, and then in the middle of this once and a lifetime hotstreak I get kicked from the server for "cheating/exploiting" or whatever.

THERE WERE MOTHER FUCKERS IN THAT GAME WHO COULD GO BELOW THE MAP AND KNIFE AT THE AIR AND GET KILLS, BUT THE ONE TIME I LEGITIMATELY DO WELL I GET GOT.

Dropped the fucking thing right there. I will never not be mad about that when I remember it. Rationally, I know that it was just a result of the fuckers who actually bought mod privileges abusing their power, but dammit.
>>
>>343990025
One time in R6 Siege i heard the attacker in another room and shot him through the barricade. He said i was wallhacking.
>>
People used to accuse me a lot in quake. Now noone has said that in 10 years. I lost my skills.
>>
File: 1380555880852.png (27 KB, 249x247) Image search: [Google]
1380555880852.png
27 KB, 249x247
>have headset
>hear guy coming from behind a corner
>shoot him the minute his stupid poof head shows up or better yet, throw a grenade behind the corner
>infinite hackusations

It's like the concept of headset and audio location is totally lost on 95% of the playerbase.
>>
>>343993398
>using second chance
>played well
>>
Original Battlezone. Light tank and the TAG cannon. Taking turns with my friend, swap every time we died. We didn't swap very often.
>>
File: realnigga.jpg (42 KB, 480x442) Image search: [Google]
realnigga.jpg
42 KB, 480x442
>>343990025
Nigga not sure if you know about this but videogames something done mostly by FUCKING CHILDREN. And in case you've never been one yourself; children are inherently childish.

I stat to get accused of cheating the day i just barely get to grips with the mechanics.
>>
File: 1403805569062.jpg (100 KB, 566x520) Image search: [Google]
1403805569062.jpg
100 KB, 566x520
>be playing Chivalry years ago
>play as vanguard most of the time
>playing in Dark Forest as mason
>get too ahead and end up behind our lines
>4 guys gang up on me
>through trickery and mischief I get them to hit each other and get confused
>eventually manage to kill them all
>they lash out and call me a cheater

Also in CSGO that happened sometimes when I got some lucky headshots
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 620x670
I used to get called a cheater all the time in DaS and sometimes in DaS2. I used to be near autistically good at DaS pvp and all the tech that came with it. Beating the shit outta someone so hard that they think you're cheating is a great feel
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.