[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that would have been so much better with multiplayer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: DOR-Box-EN.jpg (151 KB, 640x921) Image search: [Google]
DOR-Box-EN.jpg
151 KB, 640x921
Games that would have been so much better with multiplayer.
>>
Imagine this on PC with multiplayers.
>>
>>343978023
HOW DO I PLAY THIS?
>>
>>343978898

emulate it.

it is still a solid game if you don't cheese it with pumpking
>>
>>343978898
Emulate/buy it and enter in the cheat code for Aqua Dragon and have fun.
>>
Please tell me I'm not the only one who liked the egg capsule shit game more.
>>
>>343978023
This needs to be put on the fucking PS Store, I would buy it in a heartbeat. The nostalgia is off the charts.
>>
>>343979680
Capsule Monsters was leagues better.
Why hasn't anyone printed off the pieces yet?
>>
File: 19242_front.jpg (133 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
19242_front.jpg
133 KB, 640x908
>coulda been greatest ever
>>
>>343979539
To be fair, it's still fun as shit even if you use Pumpking, regardless of how OP it was.
>>
>>343979960
Pumpking isn't that great, you just need to have a good monster in the beginning of the game like Kaiser Dragon and you need to have good fusion knowledge and Pumpking is just another dead monster.
>>
>>343979960

pumpking is nice for easy farming but there are faster combos if you just wanna rush your opponent down.
>>
wouldnt all games would at least be somewhat better if they had multiplayer?
>>
>>343978023
If you want online yu-gi-oh just use ygopro or dueling network m8
>>
>>343981354
Except the game plays nothing like traditional YGO
>>
>>343981354

totally different gameplay from traditional YGO.

I wish they adopted it into the paper version of the game, would have been more fun than the abortion that is modern YGO.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.