[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He doesn't main an Uchiha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Edgelords of the Leaf.png (343 KB, 745x500) Image search: [Google]
Edgelords of the Leaf.png
343 KB, 745x500
>He doesn't main an Uchiha
>>
>>343973987
Why is it bad to like edgy characters again?
Those niggas look badass
>>
you now remember the first time you read "MY POWER...UCHIHA MADARA'S POWER..."
>>
>>343974121
>Those niggas look badass

They don't just look badass anon, they ARE badass.
>>
>>343973987
Which Final fantasy is this?
>>
Madara and Itachi were the only interesting Uchihas that were actually intimidating.

Itachi was pretty badass and intimidated the entire Leaf Village to look after his pants-on-head-retarded brother.
Madara just enjoyed fucking shit up, and wasn't the usual emo shit the other Uchihas were.
The others were "sorrow is what I pour into my corn flakes in the morning, along with a tall glass of crying".
>>
>>343974121

Theres a reason why people root for villains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGr4WrXhXMQ
They are just simply awesome.
>>
>>343974730
Shisui was okay, too.
>>
>>343973987
>that kid at school that did Itachi's arm thingy with his jacket
>>
>>343975016
Shisui not only was okay, but he is fun as fuck to play in the storm games. He's just as fast as Minato or Naruto in his Kyubi cloak mode, it's so much fun combo'ing with him in the game and watching people not be able to do anything.
>>
File: RobertBara.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RobertBara.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
I bet you also like Dragon fucking shits you degenerate.
>>
Call me a fag but I always wanted to look as cool as these guys.
>>
>>343975394
What the fuck is "Dragon fucking shits"? You mean Dragonball Z? If so then yes, yes I do.

Also nice GoT picture, faggot. GoT is shit, you call me a degenerate for liking DBZ and yet you are a fan of GoT, oh the irony. Way to be a hypocrite as well.

>>343975109
>That kid who looked autistic as fuck for doing Itachi's arm thingy with his jacket
>>
>>343975676
Targaryans
>>
>>343975665
The closest you can ever "look" to them would be to work out, buy sharingan contacts, buy an Akatsuki robe, buy some hair gel and style your hair (Also dye your hair black) and cosplay as an Uchiha.

Basically cosplaying is the closest you'd get to it, and even then you'd have to be fit and in shape while also looking the part.
>>
File: t. alberto barbosa.png (399 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
t. alberto barbosa.png
399 KB, 600x347
>>343973987
>He mains an Uchiha
>>
>>343975910
>work out
what? I don't recall any f them looking buff
>>
>>343975665
Fag
>>
>>343975890
I don't watch Game of Shit, that's why I didn't realize what he was referencing.
>>
>>343975016
>>343975145
Shisui was just the guy that Itachi killed to unlock his Mangekyo(?). Nothing was known about him outside of being an Uchiha and Itachi's friend.

Annoys me to no end when a character like that is added into a game when hardly anything is known about them.
>>
>>343976225
family of the dragon bitch
>>
>He fell for the Uchiha meme
>His wholr clan is dead.
>>
>>343976095
Not buff anon, just fitted. You know? Toned up, they clearly had a six pac and had muscle definitions showing on their arms.

I just mean that you need to be somewhat muscular and in shape.
>>
>>343976416
So is the Senju...
>>
>>343976095
he probably meant dont be a fatass
>>
>>343976416
>He fell for the Senju meme
>He's a good two-shoes
>>
>>343976397
I take it you haven't kept up with the series that much huh
>>
The Uchiha are literally the niggers of the Naruto universe.
>>
>>343976727
Not really. Just looked him up on a Wiki.

Why does every Uchiha have to "exceptional"? Like they're all perfect ninjas with no equal.
>>
>>343976009
i dont understand this meme

where the hell did this came from
>>
File: never.jpg (143 KB, 651x660) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
143 KB, 651x660
>>
File: shisui-helps-out-itachi.jpg (43 KB, 552x311) Image search: [Google]
shisui-helps-out-itachi.jpg
43 KB, 552x311
>>343976397
Shisui gets fleshed out a bit in one of the Ninja Storm games and the Itachi Shinden novel (which was adapted into a short arc in Shippuden). He's a pretty cool bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeLnc6nG8fw
>>
>>343978176
>Nardo's son is actually called Borto

Holy Fuck rofl
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.