[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone play this shit when DOTA 2 is basically the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: shit game.jpg (295 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
shit game.jpg
295 KB, 1600x900
Why would anyone play this shit when DOTA 2 is basically the same game but with better balance, better heroes and a less shitty community?
>>
>>343970728
LoL has better Waifus
>>
>>343970728
Because DotA is trash anon
>>
>>343970832
Basically this.
On the side, though, it's the one that my shitty friends used to play.
>>
More casual and its easier to get into,also visually more appealing to more people. Moba communities are all cancer none is better than the other.
>>
>>343970728
Sunk cost fallacy, it's more popular so people are more likely to have friends who play LoL than Dota, is a lot more retard-proofed and easier to learn

It's the mcdonald's of PC games
>>
>>343970728

>Better balance

Found out why you really hate it. It's because you're shit at it.
>>
>>343970728
>DOTA
>better balance
>better heroes
>less shitty

do you even read what you type before posting?
>>
>>343970728
Why would anyone play either?
>>
>>343970728
All my friend moved to dota and i stopped feeling this trash
>>
>>343970728

>better balance
Am I being rused
>better heroes
I guess in the DotArd book of quality replacing all skillshots with generic, cookie cutter, braindead "on click" damage/CC abilities is an improvement
>less shitty community
cyka

I don't even like LoL but DotArds are sincerely delusional if they think their brand of braindead is any better.
>>
>>343971965

in Dota all but 8 heroes have been viable so far this patch.

don't talk about games you don't know shit of
>>
>play dota
>heroes are so op even one good player can fuck your whole team
>he will dive you under tower, base, or even base respawn

>play lol
>you get retards most the time who don't even know basics of game who die 5 times in 5 min and starts typing "gg"

Both games are shit
>>
>>343970728
>better balance, better heroes and a less shitty community
yeah, no
>>
>>343973105
>>343972291
>>343971965
>>343971821

Is this neo-/v/ at work?

Dota 2 literally stomps LoL in all the aspects OP mentioned.
>>
>>343973105
>better balance
>nearly all heroes picked/banned in large tournaments, versus LoL's 50% at best

>better heroes
>no forced roles, more variety, more creative abilities because no "wahh toxic" design mentality

>less shitty community
>no retards crying about not picking fotm or perfectly fitting into a dev-forced meta
>far fewer literal children

hmm
>>
>>343973387

The only things that are better about dota is the appearance of the game and thematic consistency (the latter of which goes out the window anyway since you can choose any hero on either side). If you actually think DotA does any of the things OP mentioned better than LoL you've only played one of those games or neither of them.
>>
>>343970728
less shitty community
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.