[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TOO FUCKING HARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107 KB, 1920x1080
TOO FUCKING HARD
>>
I think the game is really fair, a good throwback to how Mega Man teaches you lessons. It's a very Mega Man Zero x No More Heroes concept. I like it.
>>
>>343970294
Should I keep playing this?
I liked the first boss, 2nd one kind of annoyed me, but the 3rd one just bored me to tears and haven't played after. Does it get better?

Also, why do I have to walk slow as molasses to the next boss every time? Seriously, either give me something neat to look at or let me run there.
>>
nigga really? you should be having trouble with the second boss, not the first one
on the fourth right now, it's easy as fuck til you get to the last phase, then it gets insanely retarded
any of you already finished it?
>>
>>343970919
Just get through that 3rd boss and it's uphill from there don't worry.
>>
>>343971205
Alright, here I come guru fag.
>>
>>343970573
It feels more like a Ys game than a megaman game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRXE3fx4H3E
>>
>>343970573
actually its not a fair game, far from fair. its very much artificially difficult with the boss capable of auto-dodging all attacks you throw at it regardless of what you attack it with because of REASONS. as well as 1 hit from it taking huge chunks of your life and your hit towards the boss doing fuck all even when you parry it and counter attack

and i see where people were complaining about the dodge not being consistent and unresponsive. there are times when you press the dodge and theres a clear delay between when you press it and when it actually happens, so you still get hit by shit when youve clearly dodged already, and the animation to dodge has literally already started
same goes for parrying , the timing of parrying is off, instead of being when the flash happens, its after, which is confusing.

i stopped playing at the 2nd boss, couldnt be bothered to ram my head against a wall ATM, ill do it tomorrow maybe.
>>
>>343973942
I was about to give up on the second boss, but I glad I didn't, because the third one was really really fun. The second boss has some absolutely retarded phases, and some that are really tedious because they are easy and take too long to go through. The third one I found challenging and fair, and it was enjoyable to learn when to dodge and parry.
>>
>>343974451
>3rd boss
>not tedious

Let me chip this shield down forever minutes instead of actually playing a video game. Not tedious at all. Gotta shoot these blocks.
>>
>>343973942
I agree with most of this, my biggest problem with this game is it doesn't let you use your tools creatively.

I'm not sure if parrying is really even an option outside of prescribed moments.
>>
>>343974779
The first phase is kinda boring, but I liked how it makes your own bullets go against you, and force you to be smart on where and when to shoot, all while dodging everything. The 2 phases with the pillar in the center were also pretty fun to learn to time your dodges, and then the last one is full on bullet hell like all other bosses. I enjoyed him a whole lot more than the second boss.
>>
>>343974984
parrying is a huge part of the game the game never lets you know you can parry bullets and reflect them back at the boss

i watched a twitch streamer go through the entire game never once doing it , and like its such a core aspect of the game never explained even once
>>
>>343970294
What game?
>>
>>343975491
Furi

Actually, how is it pronounced? Furry? Or foory?
>>
>>343975491
Furi
a try hard game that uses rinse and repeat system

everyone is crying on twitter for being too hard and some women gaymer made a article saying she got offended because the game constantly reminds you that youre on easy mode if you play on easy mode
>>
>>343975796
Fy-oo-rri
Like fury, the emotion I assumed.
>>
>>343976254
thank you anon
>>
>>343970294
Man, Tekken 7 looks like shit.
>>
>>343976990
nah that's just a retro costume for yoshimitsu
>>
This game really isn't hard at all, it's just fucking so repetitive that it becomes boring.
>>
>>343970294
You know what, no matter what complaints I may have about the game I just wanna say that the tutorial is probably one of the best most comprehensive tutorials i've played in a long fucking time.

It taught you everything you needed to know.
>>
>>343978069
It didn't teach you about parrying bullets as >>343975403 said.
>>
second boss was a bit annoying but the game is fun so fa r
>>
File: hifurilight driftu.jpg (774 KB, 709x1044) Image search: [Google]
hifurilight driftu.jpg
774 KB, 709x1044
>>343975491
>>
>>343975796
>>343975903
>>343980541
Thanks m8s, looks neat I'll check it out.
>>
File: BOYS.jpg (12 KB, 371x416) Image search: [Google]
BOYS.jpg
12 KB, 371x416
>>343980541
Oh you
>>
>>343970294
what game is this?
>>
>>343982547
Afro Nier Rising
>>
Anyone wanna watch me stream this lame game? Gonna try out the hardest difficulty.
>>
>>343970294

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRRDqdBF1_0

git good
>>
>>343970294
Only thing thats too hard is the bullet hell segment on the fucking scuba diver god damn it fuck that guy holy shit.
>>
>>343982670
That's actually a pretty accurate description.
>>
>>343984806
certainly what it reminds me of

Also kind of Pokken? Because you start in the "field" stage then you get to the duel stage?

Very weird game but it's hitting just the right buttons for me
>>
>>343984474
>guy bashing on the game for him missing the timings
nah
>>
File: 4512356347.jpg (140 KB, 419x483) Image search: [Google]
4512356347.jpg
140 KB, 419x483
>>343984474
>MikeKob
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.