[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VLR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: vlr-page_3835.jpg (86 KB, 300x324) Image search: [Google]
vlr-page_3835.jpg
86 KB, 300x324
>pick ally in AB game
>bitch picks betray
>realise i fucked up and loop back
>pick betray this time
>she picks ally

Nigga what the fuck? Explain this shit. Why would her decision change?
>>
Doesn't the Schrodinger's cat Theory have importance in this game? It's mentioned.
>>
>>343967125
It's Schrodinger's Cat. It's all Schrodinger's Cat.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>343967125
Why is Phi so hot?

Nice to see a VLR thread among this flood of ZTD ones, though I should probably go before I get spoiled.
>>
>>343967365
>>343967418
I seriously don't understand that shit.
>>
>>343967441
>Why is Phi so hot?
Because she has a boy's body.
>>
>>343967526
2 possibilities, 1 of which already happened
don't know which it was
both are still possible until you find out which happened

This does however assert that observation trumps reality
>>
>>343967125
2complex4u
>>
>>343967526
Basically it means under certain circumstances you can't know the result of something until the result actually shows itself.

That's the really watered down interpretation
>>
>>343967526
Neither did the guy who invented Schroedinger's cat. He made it up to show how fucking ridiculous and complicated quantum mechanics are.
>>
>>343967125
I did it the other way around and for some stupid reason it blew my fucking mind when she said she paid me back for betraying her.
>>
>>343967680
But there are 4 possibilities, Ally and Ally, Betray and Ally, Ally and Betray, and Betray and Betray. Why are only 2 explored?
>>
>>343967876
You're retarded
>>
>>343968015
Because there's a limit on how many paths can and should be explored in the game based on development and narrative requirements.
>>
>>343968057
He's kind of right though. Schrodinger came up with the thought experiment to point out what he saw as problems with the copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics when applied to everyday objects.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.