[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Downloading this now, what should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1280x720
Downloading this now, what should I expect?
>>
>>343961971
It's one of the best RPG's on the Vita. Enjoy OP.
>>
Hardcore eugenics simulator
>>
>>343964895
This.

Also festivals.
>>
Save before making children. If you have a nigger reload your save immediately and try again, skin color is randomed each time, even if the parents are the same.
>>
>>343961971
a dogshit JRPG with no story and lackluster combat
>>
>>343961971
So long as the clan management gimmick sounds interesting to you, you should enjoy it. That's really the focus of the game.

That said, it also has surprisingly good combat. It looks simple and generic at first, but you eventually get a ton of skills and every single one of them can be useful. There's also a wide variety of bosses that vary significantly from each other and require differing strategies to defeat.
>>
regret/buyers remorse.

Like all modern jap games.
>>
>>343966678
I think it's based on the element of the god you fuck. Earth and fire I believe give you niggers.
>>
>>343961971
Its unique aspect is the breeding system. For most satisfying results make a character out of your first picture with no editing, then breed your dynasty into beautiful gods generations from then
>>
>>343967961
Not 100%. They have a higher chance to give you niggers, but by reloading and making the child again you can basically roll unlimited times.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.