[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why were you telling me to buy this game again, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Steam_2016-07-05_20-06-25.png (426 KB, 641x679) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2016-07-05_20-06-25.png
426 KB, 641x679
why were you telling me to buy this game again, /v/?
>>
only weebs do
neptunia games have mediocre gameplay and awful characters/writing
>>
File: 1467378630701-tv.gif (32 KB, 402x347) Image search: [Google]
1467378630701-tv.gif
32 KB, 402x347
>listening to /v/
>>
>>343953736
>Only weebs do
Just how many weebs are there to make this happen then?
>>
>>343955167
a lot
and they have wallets
do you know how expensive figures are? or even body pillows?
more expensive than games
weebs
have
wallets
and they come in great numbers

theres a reason as of why moe slice of life garbage is the biggest animu genre
>>
>>343955167
It's a new release, you only need like several thousand purchases to be on top. Getting on top is not the problem, staying there is.
>>
>>343953213
what happend anon, you dont like nep?
>>
No jap text no fucking buy. I just wanted the game as it was, not some meme hell
>>
>People actually, truly, unironically buying Hyperdimension Neptunia
I'm a weeb and I don't know the secret behind the success of this garbage. If you want to be bombarded by fanservice why not just watch some SOL anime and remove the grinding and shit gameplay from the equation?

Idea Factory, GUST, Nippon Ichi and Compile Heart are the cancer of the Japanese video games industry.
>>
>>343956047
How's learning Japanese so you can move to Nippon and leave behind your filthy gaijin country?
>>
File: nep go back to neppit.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nep go back to neppit.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
>>343956000
Live with it. Nep goes on 2ch which was created by Chinese moot Hiroyuki. The translators updated it to Nchan to the same effect.
>>
>>343956000
Why didn't you just import it?
>>
>>343953213
Tell Valve to change it so this faggot company can't spam the entire Popular New Releases queue every time they release a piece of shovelware.
People might want to know if a new game is released and not the latest seiyuu pack.
>>
>>343957243
Could have been worse. They could have had everything separate from the packs too and all the free DLC detached from the game.

I think on the PS Store its something like 140 individual DLC options in total.
>>
>>343955167
dont listen to /v/, the game is fun /v/ just hates fun.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.