[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Solo queuing it up in Overwatch competitive. >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: overwatchsalt.jpg (47 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
overwatchsalt.jpg
47 KB, 800x500
>Solo queuing it up in Overwatch competitive.
>It's Dorado
>Team comp is okay, I'm Reinhardt.
>One dude picks Bastion (on Offense)
>Complains about a Soldier: 76 behind him.
>Complains about how his cone of fire is too spread out (it isn't)
>Complains that our Lucio isn't healing him well enough (he is)
>Reminder: He picked Offensive Bastion in competitive
>Complains that the other team are losers for being so good at the game
>Complains that our loss is our fault for not protecting him
>Uses multiple racial and homophobic slurs throughout the game
>At the very end he tells us all to kill ourselves (is this just a thing now in online games?)
>Everyone reports him for being a cunt

But other than that, I got 2 gold medals as Reinhardt so gg, senpai
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
Yep, that sounds about right.

It's in every single game, even fucking Soccer Cars.
>>
>>343949390
>But other than that, I got 2 gold medals as Reinhardt so gg, senpai

Doesn't make up for loss progress in rank.
>>
Got a comp match where I picked Zarya.

My team picked Bastion, Symmetra, Torb, Hanzo, and Widow.

Also had two with fucking leavers.
>>
>>343949718
I know. Why the fuck Blizzard doesn't just count your own individual contributions vs the whole team is beyond me. If I get 5 golds and we still lose somehow I shouldn't derank.
>>
>>343949964
>"Yeah, why the fuck would a team-based game POSSIBLY find it reasonable to rank you depending on how your team did?"
>>
>>343950151
If I get 90% kill participation and 3-4 golds and we somehow lose after a 3 minute over time, yup, totally should lose rank. Thanks senpai
>>
>>343950151
You get your placement based on individual performance, though, and win/loss plays little to no role. Why should the criteria for rank placement different from the ones for rank advancement?
>>
>>343950707
Then why the fuck did I only get 54 when always getting gold medals on my team, but getting paired with leavers or retarded drafts like this >>343949757
>>
>>343949964
Fuck this mentality. I'm so sick of this, "I GOT GOLD MEDALS! I SHOULDN'T DE-RANK!," nonsense. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I've seen going full auto on Mei walls to artificially inflate their numbers.

The goal of the game is to complete the team's objective. Whether you win or lose should be the only factor in determining your mmr change.
>>
>>343950707
>You get your placement based on individual performance
Remember, Supportfags get fucked over in this system. Have fun!
>>
File: Autoheadshot.png (129 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
Autoheadshot.png
129 KB, 500x478
>>343949390
>playing a casual, poorly designed game.
>expecting being paired with other than casual, poorly skilled people.
You shouldn't be playing this game on first place.
>>
File: 1447196624938.jpg (21 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1447196624938.jpg
21 KB, 240x240
>be on KOTL
>some dipshit on my team keeps spamming attack the objective emote
>me and my roommate the only ones on it, the entire round
>tell him to attack it then instead of spamming the emote for it
>him and the other 3 people immediately start calling us virgins, to calm our fat neckbeard titties and that our daddies fuck us
>mfw im a normalfag
>mfw we lost horribly

I'm not even fucking lying, those are direct quotes. they literally just flipped the fuck out because I said to actually go on the objective. This fucking game's community is beyond shit
>>
>>343949390
>(is this just a thing now in online games?)

go away kotaku

nice blog post
>>
>expecting better from the ASSFAGGOTS community
>>
>>343949390
How old are you?
>>
>>343949964
you deserve the derank for not having the leadership skills to shot call
>>
>>343949390
You sure showed him :^)
Upboated
>>
>>343951905
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>343952627
nobody actually thinks like this.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.