[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I didn't really enjoy Team Fortress 2 is there a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
If I didn't really enjoy Team Fortress 2 is there a chance I will enjoy overwatch ?
>>
Depends entirely on what you didn't like about TF2.

I personally prefer TF2 but Overwatch feels a lot more fast-paced.
>>
>>343947043
Yeah the gameplay flows a lot better and isn't as stagnant as in TF2. There's also much greater variety between the characters.
>>
i doubt it. the games are very, very similar
>>
Why didn't you just play it during the free week like everyone else and then decide if you like it.
>>
>>343947285
because i was busy with shit that week
>>
>>343947645
honestly dude rent that shit from whatever video store/if they even exist in your location,and decide for yourself.
>>
>>343948724
pcuck here can't rent shit
>>
>>343947043
No. Completely avoid overwatch if you don't like TF2.

Ignore the blizzdrones that tell you they aren't anything to like and try to shill the game to you, they're lying. It's pretty much just TF2.
>>
>>343947043
What didn't you enjoy in TF2? That's a very important question, since some things are very similiar while others are completely different.
>>
Don't you have like 12 hours to refund the game? I remember reading something like that. Buy it, check it out and see for yourself.
>>
>>343950472
72 hours and can't level past lvl 5. So OP is going to get maybe 3 hours of gameplay before he loses the ability to refund it.
>>
It isn't worth it at all, anon. It truly is just a dumbed down ver of Tf2.
>>
>>343947043
I enjoy it.
Faster than TF2 gameplay wise, all the heroes have the same weapons that they have in their models (My weapon does different things than the default weapon), solo queuing is fun.
This is my honest opinion without going too much into detail. It's honestly up to you in the end.
Stay away from Competitive Play and don't buy boxes.
>>
>>343947043
>>343948124
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.