[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is a PSP game ...woah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: screen00019.jpg (212 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
screen00019.jpg
212 KB, 960x544
>This is a PSP game

...woah
>>
>>343945625
It is.
Once you fiddle with PPSSPP settings to make it look like a high rez PS2 game.
>>
But that's the PS3 HD remaster of P3rd.
>>
>>343946616
it really isn't
>>
I was really impressed back in the day they got a PS2 quality full GTA game running on a handheld
>>
>>343946868
And now they officially ported San Andreas to Android and iOS. It's unplayable, but hey, crazy stuff.
>>
PSP and Vita had amazing potential.

PSP had a fantastic library, but shit control layout. (THAT FUCKING THUMBSTICK)
Vita had the best menu and control layout I think I've ever seen on a handheld game, but the game library was trash.

It's a damn shame. At least it can be my PS1 handheld machine.
>>
>this is a 3DS game
...woah
>>
>>343946616
The PS3 version was literally emulated PSP version with menu logo changed and nothing else.
In case you didn't know, PS3 has a very shitty PSP emulator built into it, the compatibility is quite trash but it does play some games flawlessly, MonHun and Crisis Core included. Unfortunately you need CFW to play anything that isn't part of the official PSP Remasters line (which is exclusive to Japan anyway).
>>
>>343947673
Wrong. The PS3 version has high res textures and some special effects added in. The PPSSPP emulator had to be specially modified to handle larger textures than the original PSP could just to be able to run it.
>>
>>343947868
It's still literally emulate PSP game with just some assets changed.
>>
Why aren't there more MH clones on non portable platforms?
I just want a MH game which isn't limited by being a portable game
>>
>>343947221

Why did the remakes of OoT and MM look so much better than this?
>>
>>343948659
Because they were done by a developer that actually cared.
>>
>>343948347
There's MonHuns on PS2, Wii and Wii U. MonHun MMO on PC and Gods Eater 1 & 2 remaster for PC & PS4 which is the best MonHun clone around.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.