[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHANTAE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1460957815910.png (344 KB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
1460957815910.png
344 KB, 1000x1412
HERE COME DAT GENIE

>ctrl+f

>no Shae Shae thread

Y'all motherfuckers acting like she doesn't have an awesome new game coming out soon
>>
Can you try again?

Like, with less of the retard talk?
>>
File: 1459892869325.jpg (53 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1459892869325.jpg
53 KB, 480x640
>>343944729

Nah man sorry
>>
>>343944643
I WANT TO BUY SHANTAE'S GAME!
>>
And you're acting like Shantae ever had an awesome game. They've all been mediocre at best.

I've played hentai metroidvanias with more depth.
>>
>>343945216
Look at this fag and laugh
>>
File: Other Shantae Heroes.png (116 KB, 725x829) Image search: [Google]
Other Shantae Heroes.png
116 KB, 725x829
I made a topic earlier on this, but it didn't really go anywhere, so i'll ask it here. Anyone curious how they'll handle the extra characters in terms of level design versus unique abilities each has? They all have to be able to get through the levels, but I hope that means they don't let it hold them back when designing the main Shantae campaign, but I don't want everyone to feel kinda same-y either. The best way would be doing it like Shovel Knight did Plague Knight, I just hope they don't do it like Freedom Planet, because as much as I enjoy that game, the level design does feel kinda blah sometimes because all 3 characters need to be able to navigate most levels.

Very excited to play as them all regardless though, especially Rottytops and Bolo.
>>
>>343945216
Only really bad one is Risky's Revenge, and that's more due to circumstances surrounding it and how dsiware was kinda lame in terms of how big a game could be.

Pirate's Curse is a polished game that learned a lot from the first two in terms of pacing and variety, though i'll always probably enjoy the first game the most. It's rough around the edges, but the sheer scope of it for its time on an essentially dead portable is damn impressive. I also miss the mini games and the first one was definitely the most 'open' in terms of exploring, for better or worse. I'm still a little iffy on Half Genie Hero moving to being level based, but i'm sure it'll be fine in the end. May be for the best really since it's more than just Shantae's game now.
>>
>>343944729
You should try not being retarded yourself
>>
>>343945216
That's not fair. Kurovadis is a great game.
>>
>>343946125
You should stop sucking dick.
>>
File: CmP6bRYVMAAUQXD.jpg (68 KB, 579x819) Image search: [Google]
CmP6bRYVMAAUQXD.jpg
68 KB, 579x819
>>343945593

Matt said the extra characters would "turn the game on it's head" or something along those lines. We probably won't get any details on what that actually means until much later since it's confirmed that they'll be post launch expansions like the alternate knight campaigns.
>>
more proofs you homos only like the game for the girl
>>
>>343946759
Sounds promising if they can pull it off. Shovel Knight set a great precedent on that stuff, so good to see Wayforward will take their time on it...god knows they'll take their time on it.
>>
isn't there a shantae general where this can be contained
>>
File: tumblr_o9o1akZWm91ri4zv1o1_1280.jpg (383 KB, 800x958) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9o1akZWm91ri4zv1o1_1280.jpg
383 KB, 800x958
>>
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.