[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I just reached the final area and realized that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg (88 KB, 332x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg
88 KB, 332x330
Alright I just reached the final area and realized that this game does not have a single memorable NPC, how on Earth did this happen? I thought maybe the Firekeeper would be cool, but she literally has like 4-5 lines of dialogue.

Honestly every single Dark Souls 2 NPC is better than what we got here. Not to shit on DS2 because I quite enjoyed it.

Also, there's literally NO DS2 lore in this game, not even a mention of Aldia or the Queens. Granted I'm yet to start the final fight, but so far it's been a little disappointing.
>>
>>343941946
Sirris was a top tier qt, it's s shame she only shows up a few times
>>
fuck off pcuck Ds2 is an abomination and just because it was the only game you could play for a few years means nothing
also
>sirris
>egyon
>Leonhard
>fuck even Swordmaster is remembered because of the NPC glitch
Fuck off nigger
>>
There's Patches and Greirat but that's it
>>
>>343941946
I liked the hollowing quest line but they really shouldn't have made hollowing tied to a quest line.
>>
>>343942548
I don't think Patches counts since he's in every game.
>>
Because every character had their dialogue in DaS and DeS. Why would you bother coming up with new characters when you can copy paste all of them.
>>
How in the fuck are you supposed to do those quests without looking up them online
Why would I reload an area after a fight and revisit another irrelevant area before killing one of the bosses
>>
>>343942860
Greirat is Stockpile Thomas except better.
>>
What's with the DaS2 shilling lately? The game is shit remember
>>
>>343943320
Because DS3 was just as shitty as DS2
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.