[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are games who successfully manage to merge gameplay and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What are games who successfully manage to merge gameplay and plot together?
pic related
>>
>>343940113
how is that possible
>>
>>343940239
By making the gameplay relevant to the game's thematics.
>>
File: Test_chamber_AYool.jpg (220 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
Test_chamber_AYool.jpg
220 KB, 500x312
>>
>>343940113
Braid was fucking amazing and is the best evidence that video games can be art.
>>
I found Psychonauts to do that really well, the level design and gameplay elements really flesh out the universe of the game
>>
>>343942181
how is The Witness btw?
>>
>>343942181
>still needing "evidence" that video games are art

don't even bring it up, the debate is over, the sole fact of bringing it up makes it feel like it's up for debate, when i swear to GOD, this debate is OVER, video games are art like everything else, period.
>>
don't let this thread die
>>
>>343942585
>His little brain cannot contain the fact that it is totally subjective
You lost.
>>
>>343940113
The Last of Us
>>
>>343943692
lol so funny mate :p
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.