[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realised my Android phone can emulate PSP perfectly. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (136 KB, 460x484) Image search: [Google]
file.png
136 KB, 460x484
I just realised my Android phone can emulate PSP perfectly. What's a good phone/ controller mount?
>>
>>343936927
The one in your pic looks pretty good.
>>
>>343936927
I use Smart Clip, Game Klip was pretty trash and literally broke after repeated mounting on/off. With Smart Clip you won't have this problem since it's regulable.
>>
>>343937207
Nyko?
>>
>>343937473
Nope, I don't think it even has a brand.
This one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smartphone-Game-holder-Controller-Smart-Clip-for-PS3-DualShock-3-Android-IOS-/400754384394
https://www.amazon.com/KingMas-Length-Adjustable-Holder-Accessories/dp/B00JWKSOPC
>>
>>343937658
>This clip is a neat idea but it has a large flaw; with an even moderately hefty phone, the clip very very easily presses the "PS" button. This results in the controller turning off if you hold the controller at the wrong angle or apply any sort of pressure to the center of it. For reference, I'm using an HTC One M7 with a slim case.

>To fix this issue, I took a small felt bumper (typically used for furniture) and adhered it to the underside of the clip. See the attached picture. This provided enough extra room for the PS button to not be hit unless the actual button on the clip was pressed in.
>>
>>343938120
I never ran into this, in fact I have no idea how the fuck could that happen unless he attached a brick instead of a phone.
I use Galaxy S4 and it's not anywhere near heavy enough to do bullshit like this.
>>
File: 100109.png (1 MB, 800x873) Image search: [Google]
100109.png
1 MB, 800x873
This one is pretty damn comfy.

The company is ipega, don't remember the model.
>>
>use ds4 via bluetooth on galaxy s5
>all dat input lag
literally unplayable unless youre playing an rpg
>>
>>343938767
>X360 style pad
BARF

>>343939158
Why the fuck aren't you using microUSB cable?
I use a short ~8cm one for mine.
>>
>>343936927

I just ordered one $4 one from ebay.
>>
File: file.png (84 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
file.png
84 KB, 425x425
>>343936927
GameSir G3s

It comes with a very nice smartphone mount and a chink app with hundreds of roms.

Connects via cable or Bluetooth to ios, android and pc.

Controller itself is 8/10
>>
>>343939257
360 is better for a lot of 3D games, but definitely not PSP though
>>
>>343942486
>360 is better for....
X360 Pad is one of the worst sins against mainkind, kill yourself you hambeast.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.