[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this game have so many poop and fart jokes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (84 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
84 KB, 460x215
Why does this game have so many poop and fart jokes?
>>
>>343936748
slavic humor
sometimes it overlaps with other cultures.
>>
dudu hehe
>>
Didn't really notice any desu.
>>
>>343936993
Is scat a popular fetish among poles?
>>
>>343937148
The guards in cities fart and laugh when you run by them, Johnny the Godling says his favorite daily activity is taking a shit as the sun rises, stuff like that
>>
in a world ravaged by war, politics and pogroms, having a good dump can really make your day.
>>
>>343937094
I laugh to myself anytime dudu gets mentioned

hehe, dudu.
>>
Geralt's english voice is probably the worst voice acting I've ever had the displeasure of hearing in a video game.

He's so bad he actually manages to bring the rest of the cast down.
>>
>>343937094
>>343937846
what
dudu is a character in the books you retards
>>
File: 1465764920574.jpg (26 KB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
1465764920574.jpg
26 KB, 482x482
>>343938139
hehe
>>
>>343937947
That statement is the complete opposite of the truth.
>>
GOTY
O
T
Y
>>
>>343938139
hehe, he said dudu

>>343938323
>>
>>343937151
no, thats germany.

>>343937947
wrong desu
>>
>>343936748
Because it's drivel.

Same reasons Gery Stu says "m'lady" and the world is dark and gritty.

Can't forget that gray morality shit, either.
>>
Because it's a representation of medieval-ish world and the people back then happened to be a bit simple-minded because of the lack of education.

And because toilet humour never goes away, since it's awesome.
>>
It reflects the targeted audience's intellect.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.