[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many days off will you take for the legion release?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12
File: Legion_cover.jpg (257 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257 KB, 350x496
How many days off will you take for the legion release?
>>
probably 0, maybe less
>>
>>343933149
>implying I'm returning
>>
>>343933149
0 it looks like shit
>>
I'd rather have aids than play another ActiBlizzard shitpile.
>$50 for an expansion with no content
>$40 for a F2P game with no content
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>343933785
are you talking about overwatch? are you retraded? the content is multiplayer, the pay model is a million times better than what they did with Heros of the Storm
>>
>>343933785
dafuq are you on ? no content ? really? you are either some other mmo shill or you are just retarded.
>>
>>343934121
>WoW
>content

lol
>>
Nigger I don't have the time.
>>
>>343933967
TF2's pay model is the only acceptable pay model.
>Microtransactions in a $40 game
>No singleplayer
>No custom servers
Fucking garbage.
>>
>>343933785
>$50 for an expansion with no content
Please explain
>>
>>343934121
this
>>343934198
>>
File: 1467212658765.gif (3 MB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
1467212658765.gif
3 MB, 480x369
taking days off for world firsts
>>
File: WoD-US-NormalBoxArt.jpg (475 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
WoD-US-NormalBoxArt.jpg
475 KB, 1060x1500
>>343934263
>>
>>343933149
Two weeks maybe? But what should I play then?
>>
>>343933149
modern wow is an absolute parody of its former self
>>
>>343934237
There is literally nothing wrong with overwatch's pay model, you can only buy cosmetic items within the game, it's shitty, but it's not as bad as LoL/HoTS

aside from that Dota 2 clearly has the best model of everything
>>
Absolutely zero.

I stopped played after WOTLK.
>>
Why do expansions not include game time?
>>
>>343934568
>Not during wotlk
What a faggot
>>
Zero.

Gonna watch it's release.

Gonna watch them gain maybe 2-3mil subs, and then slink back down to the 3-4mil they still have left, while continuing to slowly go lower.

Just waiting for it to go F2P or for them to finally consider legacy servers.

Not exactly wishing the worst on them, but not expecting the best either.
>>
>>343934546
Why do people just accept shitty business practices? Dota 2 should be the norm but jews keep fucking everybody over and people just go "oh well, nothing I can do."

How about you have some fucking self respect?
>>
>>343933149
none Legion will the first time I won't buy a expansion after WoD Nu-Blizzard can cuck themself.
>>
>>343934478
And?
Both HM and Foundry mythic were worth of this $50
>>
>>343934771

I quit after finishing Ulduar.
>>
>>343934771

WotLK was a great fucking expansion until. 3.2 began the decline of quality. It was still a good expansion through to the end of ICC.

Ruby Sanctum was when shit started seeping through the floors and gave us insight into what was to come in Cata.
>>
>>343934823
Not everyone is valve and can give a game away for free

Blizzard could, but blizzard is a horrible company and has gone downhill since the merger

Otherwise, Overwatch's model is better than having to buy every character individually
>>
>>343934823
How is it shitty?
>>
>>343934889

>supporting having 5 different difficulties for raids when they should just simply have 2.
>defending WoD
>>
File: wowscrnshot_042416_1183412.jpg (95 KB, 526x477) Image search: [Google]
wowscrnshot_042416_1183412.jpg
95 KB, 526x477
>>343933149
wtf people still play WoW? last time I played in WoD, servers were mostly ghost towns. medium pop realms barely had 10 people in orgrimmar.
>>
>>343934920
>I sit through naxx and "lol let's make raid for everyone"
It was worst time in the wow history
>>343935001
>WotLK was a great fucking expansion until. 3.2
You can't be serious
All first raid tier was garbage
Ulduar was literally kara level of casual for everyone shit
Pvp was dead
Bring people and not class philosophy
DK
10 and 25 ppl modes for the same raids
Butchered promised content
Blizzard finally fixed it in the ICC, but damn wotlk was garbage expansion in the general
>>343935115
I only visit heroic and mythic, so it's 2 for me
I don't mind if there was only mythic
>>
>>343934784
thats pretty realistic. they're not even trying anymore. only legacy servers can save them now.
>>
WoD was a overhyped shitfest
I won't give my shekels to Blizzard
fuck em.

>>343933523
also this
>>
>>343935386

>It was worst time in the wow history

I'm not so sure about that. WOTLK was almost on par with TBC which is the pinnacle of WoW.
>>
>>343935115

I can't stand that shit. I'm a casual player who comes around for new tier releases, and having to catch up unguilded so I can join a new guild to raid is fucking agonizing. You basically climb through all of LFr + normal just to be turned away by Heroic + Mythic shitty guilds because you either don't have whatever grindfest of a legendary item is currently relevant, or don't have an outlandish fucking item level.
>>
>>343935025
>suporting paying for characters you dont want to use to keep playing with the rest of the community
>>
File: Wrath time.png (40 KB, 990x720) Image search: [Google]
Wrath time.png
40 KB, 990x720
>>343935001
>Wrath babies
>>
>>343934889
WELL I GUESS PAYING 50$ AND EXPECTING TBC/WOTLK QUALLITY CONTENT I JUST STUPID.

I'M SORRY

I GUESS I DIDN'T REALIZE IT'S 2016
EVOLVE HAD MORE CONTENT THEN WOD
BUT THEN AGAIN
I'M STUPID
>>
>>343935703
Better than having to spend 5+ dollars a character
>>
>>343935616
No, it wasn't
>>
>>343933149
Learned from overwatch to start paying the marketing firms early huh Blizzard?
>>
>>343935616
top tier opinion, i remember the HUGE wave of people leaving the game shortly after Cata was released
>>
I'm taking a full 5 days off to shitpost on /v/.
>>
>>343934478
DELET THIS
>>
>>343935843
And I remember raiding guilds becoming empty during wotlk with people only returning for the ICC
>>
>>343934770
jews
>>
File: 1446460097076.jpg (82 KB, 1249x684) Image search: [Google]
1446460097076.jpg
82 KB, 1249x684
>>343936041
>>
>>343935001
3.0.3 content was complete worthless, both the raids (well, besides Sartharion+3D on 10-man, which clearly was difficult only through some accident) and 5-mans. The patch also happened to be one of the most outrageously balanced ever.

Never mind the changes in overall design paradigm, ranging from class homogenization to player characters beginning to be treated as the greatest hero of Azeroth who's buddies with faction leaders and such like. Or all the smaller things like gutted professions.

Now, there are a number of good things about WotLK like more specs becoming more involved to play (not the same thing as class design by large), good world design and all the things where improvements should be taken for granted (better default UI, better addon support, better graphics etc) but as a whole package just because Ulduar (taking place in the shortest patch of the expansion and rendered obsolete instantly afterwards) was good doesn't make WotLK as a whole good or that the patch proceeding it was good.
>>
Probably none, MMO's don't really appeal to me.
>>
I'm not even gonna pretend I'll play it
>>
>>343935742

Been playing since ZG released.

Let me guess - you probably started late Vanilla / early TBC and hold TBC as the highpoint of WoW like every other mouth-breathing TBCtard around here too, right?

Right.
>>
>>343933149
2 or 3, got an exam 2 weeks later
>>
>When people talk about others expansions they mention worst raids(like MC for the vanilla)
>When people talk about wotlk they only mention Ulduar totally ignoring every other raid
Can someone explain this meme for me?
>>
File: 1466944807564.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
1466944807564.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
>>343934770
get cucked
I still can't believe each expansion doesn't include one month
>it's $50, wow this game is cheap not the usual $60
>please give us $15 right the fuck now if you want to login
>only 30 days
>>
>>343935996
Ulduar is top tier man don't deny that
>>
>>343936306
Not him, started around alterac release
My casual guild still killed some bosses in naxx and seriously started raiding with new guild in the BC
Wotlk was garbage and worst expansion in the wow history
>>343936513
It was just better than previous and next one raid
>>
File: Stop.jpg (3 MB, 2861x1836) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
3 MB, 2861x1836
>>343933149
I'm sorry blizzbot but i'm not coming back

>paid character boosts, purchasing gold (wow tokens) institutionalized
>fewer dungeons/raids/content in recent expansions
>dungeons worthless and boring now
>classes/stats homogenized and butchered to shit
>CRZ/no sense of community

WoW is dead. I know there are still millions of players, but the wow I knew has been raped beyond death and I it's not coming back, and neither am I.

I stopped playing at the beginning of mop and haven't looked back since.
>>
>>343936142

>Now, there are a number of good things about WotLK like more specs becoming more involved to play (not the same thing as class design by large), good world design and all the things where improvements should be taken for granted (better default UI, better addon support, better graphics etc)

That's mostly what mattered. Most specs for most classes were completely viable. PvP was at it's peak in quality (before they utterly uber-fucked it in Season 9).

Raid tier 7 was easy, yeah, but Ulduar and ICC were totally solid raids. TotC, while shit, also proved Blizzard could make fun dailies.

Nothing can or likely will top the quality of class balance, class individuality, world design, quest design, or story quality of Wrath. Everything after was just extremely homogenized, dumbed down, on-rails, and over-done in terms of writing and design.
>>
>>343936386

Obsidian Sanctum was a good raid.
ICC was a good raid.
Naxx was a good (just too easy) raid. It's reason for being recycled was because only roughly 5% of players got to experience it in Vanilla. I personally didn't mind it's return, even after doing progression through Plague Quarter back in the day. It was still as fun, but without the utterly fucking bullshit, ball-breaking difficulty that resulted in the mental breakdown of many guilds.

Molten Core wasn't a bad raid for it's time. It's just incredibly basic, and is the foundation for which a lot of future raids were built upon. It's mroe of something that should be considered important for being such a founding base for everything that followed.
>>
>>343933149
Im going to volunteer just to avoid this shit.
>>
>>343936819
>Nothing can or likely will top the quality of class balance
Every expansion after did
>class individuality
Vanilla and BC did it better
Legion doing it as well
>world design
Worst designed world
>quest design
Every expansion after did
>or story quality of Wrath
Now you just trolling
"You are better than my champions because you killed them in the 25v1 fights, that makes you stronger!" "There always should be a lich king, without command undead will become even more dangerous!"
>Everything after was just extremely homogenized, dumbed down, on-rails, and over-done in terms of writing and design.
But this is what wotlk was about. They literally removed class individuality so everyone could get into raids.
>>
I always came back to do new expansions.

not bothering this time. WoD was unbelievably shit. They can take garrisons / class halls and shove them up their fucking asses. That shit alone is responsible for why 90% of the game is as dull and monotonous as it has become.
>>
>>343935254
that's because everyone is in their garrisons or in warspear/ashran. no point in being in org.
>>
>>343937137
>Obsidian Sanctum was a good raid.
You mean +3?
>ICC was a good raid
Yes, it was
>Naxx was a good (just too easy) raid.
No, it wasn't
If you can stand in shit during dance in the quest greens without getting killed, it's means raid is garbage
>>
File: hahahahahahahaahahhaxddddd.jpg (48 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahahaahahhaxddddd.jpg
48 KB, 600x906
>>343933149
>wow
>2016
>people hyped
>people still play
>>
STOP THE SHILLING
>>
>>343937249

>class individuality
>Vanilla and BC did it better

FUCKING
LOL

>world design
>Worst designed world

>Everything after was just extremely homogenized, dumbed down, on-rails, and over-done in terms of writing and design.
>But this is what wotlk was about.

Classes still retained flavor abilities and resources through to the end before patch 4.0. WotLK was as much about homogenization as Freddy Mercury was about fucking Hip Hop music.

You don't know shit dude.

Here's your (you).
>>
>>343937568

Cracks during Heigan, even in Sunwell / questing Wrath Blues still killed you.

Quit talking shit.
>>
>>343933967
You forgot to mention how "it's fun" too you fucking cuckold
>>
>>343937657
>FUCKING
>LOL
Great arguments, as expected from the wotlk kid
>Classes still retained through to the end
You just insane
Druids become normalfag priest style healer
Shamans with their totems become normalfag priest style healers
Paladins become normalfag priest style healers

You actually can compare it to the legion healer changes where they just removed hots from every healer and left only direct ones
Yes, wotlk did almost the same with old classes? Didn't had aoe heal? Here is one! Didn't had normal direct heal? here is one!
>>343937843
You obviously never played back then, fuck off
Cloud did 7,5k damage
Eruption 6-7k
You could literally eat few eruptions and still survive
And this is from the 25ppl, 10 one was even easier
>>
>>343938469
Overwatch? I don't like it, it moves too slow for my tastes
>>
>>343933785
There's a difference between having shit content and having no content at all

Cataclysm, Pandaria and WoD had shit content

Korean MMOs have no content at all
>>
0. I left for FFXIV, which is better than WoW in every way. It's also nice to have frequent content updates, and not having to wait over a year for new content.
>>
>>343933149
I'll take the whole year off of playing WoW
>>
File: 1459162298676.jpg (275 KB, 952x844) Image search: [Google]
1459162298676.jpg
275 KB, 952x844
>>343936386

Obsidian Sanctum was trivially easy on "normal" and so long as you could pull 4k DPS each reliably you could do the hard mode by zerging it.

No bosses in the Vault of Archavon were ever a challenge, maybe the Ulduar one was trickier than the others, but it was a welfare epic pinata.

Naxx was a copy-pasted raid with no hardmodes, the removal of any preplanning like the need for frost resist on the dragon skeleton boss, and an outdated aesthetic.

Trial of the Crusader, come on, it was 5 bosses with no trash and my guild cleared them all first time. These bosses were obscenely gated. The devs knew, the vendors were called faesrol and isimode. TotC also cut Ulduar short while loads of guilds were still taking a try at the new hardmodes and/or looking to finish it. The simple on/off hardmode was much less interesting than Ulduar hardmodes.

ICC was alright, just too easy, massively gated,and lasted far, far too long. The aesthetic was all over the show from the blood elf room to the fart joke bosses to the overblown screaming banshee and Sindragosa. Fair's fair, we only downed Arthas after 20 tries so I won't tell you it was piss easy but Firefighter was much, much harder.

Ruby Sanctum was too little, too late. You could do it first try.
>>
File: 9cwqGHo.jpg (90 KB, 1200x669) Image search: [Google]
9cwqGHo.jpg
90 KB, 1200x669
>>343939518

Oh yeah, and EoE was annoying and fiddly with the dragon riding bollocks
>>
>>343937657
>Classes still retained flavor abilities and resources through to the end before patch 4.0. WotLK was as much about homogenization as Freddy Mercury was about fucking Hip Hop music.
That's just not true. For example, tanks all got a fairly similar set of cooldowns, the way they mitigate damage became very much the same (savage defence~=block~=self-heals, removal of crushing blows, bear armour similar to other classes etc), they got the same utility (Hammer of Justice and Bash interrupting stun-immune casters for example), their unique buffs were removed (thunder clap=infected wounds=improved icy touch=judgements of the just, same goes for all virtually other buffs as well like BoM=BS etc), their gearing was homogenized (bears using just standard rogue gear, pallies using the same plate gear as DKs and warriors), their ability to tank in any given situation became largely similar (for example, all could AoE-tank and offtank to the point where threat was effectively inconsequential) and so on.

Whatever differences remained were visual or (aside from extremely niche situations like block being good for tanking Anub'arak adds) one class simply being straight-out better. For example, by 3.3 warrior tanks had become obsolete and pallies were straight-out better (for example, Argent Defender is ultimately the same as Last Stand except that you don't even need to use it and it provides additional flat mitigation) in every situation bar Lich King offtank (and not because of their offtanking ability per se but Safeguard talent helping a lot against Soul Reaper). That's a far cry from TBC where each tank had their niche.
>>
>>343934869
This - I won't play mainly because I don't want to buy the expansion.

Legion should've been a free expac considering the state wow got into.
>>
>>343935254
But that's explainable - everyoen was spending time in Garrison and WoD world... I personally spent most of my time around WoD world and meet lots of people.

Just like in Pandaria - but pandaria was actually fun - you always had something to do around the world compared to wod, so you always meet people.
>>
>>343933149
>How many days off will you take for the legion release?

When is Legion's main gameplay features patched in? During the Pre-Event or before?

I just want to tryout that Account wide Transmog thingy.
>>
>>343933149
None eat shit blizzard
>>
>>343938694
same reason I left WoW for FFXIV fám.

new content every 3 months, actual fucking quality put into them, and it's nice that they put in stuff for low levels and crafters instead of only focusing on bleeding edge endgame.
>>
>>343938694
The game still feels kinda slow but maybe I'm spoiled by WoWs 20 level per hour shit
I played to like level 10 and haven't touched it since, my gametime will just run dry at this rate
I'm probably just done with MMOs
>>
>>343933785
I spent over 3 years playing 8-10 hours per day to see all the content in vanilla and TBC. Do you really want to return to those days?
>>
>>343940792
they haven't announced a date but it should be something like a month before legion, so most likely late July or early August.

One issue with this is that the legendary weapon you get in Legion won't be available and that changes most or all specs pretty drastically, like adding abilities and perks that are core to your spec... So the pre-patch is probably going to feel a little anemic without those.
>>
>>343941112
it took me like an hour to reach level 10 in ffxiv bro
>>
>>343933149
0 as im a neet, but will play it for a month or maybe two while waiting for more content to ffxiv
>>
>>343941351
Took me 2 days
Why am I so slow
>>
>>343941752
dunno, shouldn't even take you 2 days to get to 50
>>

Never ever play day 1 launch of a Blizzard release
>>
>>343942169
You missed so much fun
>>
none, legion will go just like wod.
>trying to play on nostalgia
>bringing back dead characters to use as mascots
>whole expansion built heavily around a single gimmick
>devs talking about how content drought is unacceptable after doing it twice in a row
>>
neo-WoW is a fucking joke. I won't even bring up the lack of content, the streamlining of progression, the boring world, or the consistent drop in overall. quality. just look at how Blizz has butchered stats from Cata forward.

>Strength- No longer provides Attack power. Now useless for non-Strength specs
>Stamina — Found on every piece of armor. Non-plate wearers have too much now.
>Spirit — Now only found on healing gear. Now a Secondary stat.
>Intellect — No longer increases mana pool or spell crit chance. Now grants spell damage. Intellect now provides no benefit to non-casters
>Agility—No longer provides crib chance or attack speed. Useless for non-Agility classes.
>MP5 -- Gone completely.
>Spell power — Only found on weapons, and just to make them clearly a caster item.
>Attack power -- Gone completely.
>Parry -- No longer provides 100% avoidance and no longer speeds up attack.
>Resilience -- Only affects player damage and player crit damage, no impact on crit chance, mana drains, etc...
>Block Value -- Gone, 30% passive block value now when wearing a shield.
>Weapon Skill -- Gone completely.
>Gem Color — Drastically simplified
>Hit and Expertise— gone
>Defense -- Gone, becomes dodge, parry, or block rating.
>Resistance— Almost completely gone. Never found on new gear, simply a holdover from old gear.
>>
>>343943189
>Intellect — No longer increases mana pool or spell crit chance. Now grants spell damage.
>thinking this is a bad thing
str and agi gave attack power to their main classes. int classes had to use shitty random greens that gave miniscule bonuses to their spells or rares/epics that gave them more health/mana but zero damage increase.
>>
>>343938521

You're right bu I don't understand how priest healing is normalfag? In Vanilla/TBC they were the utility healer, able to do anything you needed healing wise (though not as good as say, a Holy pally as tank healer or shammy as riad healer) and also had shit like pain suppression, power infusion, shackle undead etc.

It was Cata where everyone got homogenized into having the 3 heals with different colored spell effects.
>>
Reminder that if you pvp and want a class/spec that will 100% be competitive, go enhance.
Holinka is confirmed for maining enhance (arenajunkies had threads with discord and skype screenshots, since deleted, you can ask around if you doubt me but it's common knowledge).
He also was unable to get past 1700 in 3s AS TURBO. Let that sink in. The dude in charge of pvp can't win as turbo. He's also a rager for whatever that is worth.
Look for turbo to once again be top tier comp, enhance pairs with a lot of shit now (WEIRD HOW DID THAT HAPPEN).
No conspiracy here, it's all common sense. You're welcome.
>>
We have any theories as to when the Pre-Patch Event is going to hit? Last Pre-Event I THINK was 30 days prior to the release but I can't be sure.
>>
>>343943942

>implying I said anything about how stats were distributed on items.

So rather than say, improve the way spell damage was itemized, they instead made your mana pool irrelevant since all spells are a % of your mana now.

Fucking brillaint design right there.
>>
>there are actual people that still play this game right now

Even redoing tbc/vanilla content 1000 times on pirate servers is better than this shit that blizzshills call a game.
>>
>>343944241
in about 2 weeks
>>
>>343944381
>implying i said anything about them gutting mana requirements
Int being the primary caster stat while providing zero bonus to their damage was bullshit and you were talking like you missed it.
>>
>>343933149
None. I'll be moving country.
>>
>>343944428
Jesus christ we get it you are oh-so-superior because you spout memes about WoW being shit

Would you cunts at least come up with some new buzzwords
>>
>>343944381
It is better when it was
Aside from vanilla(thanks to the new spell ranks) casters near end of each expansion(bc,wotlk,cata) had too much mana
SO there was nothing wrong with stopping increasing mana pool and just making it spellpower, this way at least it added some depth and tactic(this is why mythic in mop and wod were so fun)
>>
>>343944856
>Would you cunts at least come up with some new buzzwords
Why don't you ask your friends at Actiblizz for some? The new expansion is full of them.
>>
>>343944241
Probably the 26/7th or 2nd/3rd. When the notice for the PVP season ending shows up the prepatch comes out two weeks later.
>>
File: 1443837317062.jpg (108 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1443837317062.jpg
108 KB, 512x512
>>343933149
>WoW being more important than work
No.
>>
>>343933149
none, because it won't take all too long to level/gear myself up (not taking into consideration artifact power tho) before going into one of the raids

plus taking time off just to sit home and play wow would make me feel like a lardass
>>
>>343944672
It helps sustainability. For example, at the start of TBC mages couldn't just spec 2/48/11 and expect not to go oom. No, you took arcane subspec for Arcane Concentration or more mana-efficient frost or arcane/frost specs instead of going fire. Same with WotLK enhancement shaman for example: as your mana pool increased, if you had enough ap and haste to reliably fill it with Shamanistic Rage, you could drop other regen talents. Similarly, warlocks could go on longer without tapping. And for healers it actually was a relevant gearing decision in TBC (depending on the length of the encounter, availability of mana tide and other factors, int could provide more sustainability than regen).

It might not have been the stat to stack on damage casters (then again, arcane mages or a DPS caster class with mechanics similar to holy pally could have made it highly desirable, just because Blizz decided to remove it doesn't mean it couldn't be made an involved stat) but it wasn't so useless it wouldn't enter the evaluation of the item's worth, and increased mana pool made highly geared characters play differently from lowly geared ones thanks to increased mana pool.
>>
>>343933149
Most likely a couple days. I have wanted to play a demon hunter since I was around 8.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.