[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Samus a cute woman that just has a dirty job, or an unfeeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Other M Gameplay.png (622 KB, 1352x1500) Image search: [Google]
Other M Gameplay.png
622 KB, 1352x1500
So is Samus a cute woman that just has a dirty job, or an unfeeling killing machine only interested in money and revenge?
>>
Somewhere in the middle. She's a hardened professional but still a woman with feelings and shit.
>>
Sometimes the first thing, sometimes the second, sometimes both, sometimes neither.

Samus is inconsistent which is why she's a bad character.
>>
>>343929730
>You will never have a good character
>>
>>343930190
People don't like Samus, they like their idea of Samus.
>>
Well she is the chozon one.
>>
>>343930361
How do we make Idea of Samus canon?
>>
>>343930361
It isn't our fault if Sakamoto is a incompetent failure.
>>
As a hunter, she is just flesh and blood, she can be ignored and fapped to. But as a symbol, she is corruptable. She is everlasting.
>>
File: 1459166514458.gif (53 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
1459166514458.gif
53 KB, 500x621
She's a cute killing machine.
>>
>>343931595
You can't kill stuff if you don't get to be in games anymore.
>>
>>343933093
She will always kill people in Smash Brothers
>>
>>343933498
If they're still on the character select screen then it ain't a confirmed kill!
>>
>>343928046
In my head moonlights as a professional wrestler with a mask gimmick
>>
File: Fuccboi.png (347 KB, 599x719) Image search: [Google]
Fuccboi.png
347 KB, 599x719
>>343928046
Considering she grew up with Aliens and was trained and raised later with the Military, I'd assume she's pretty detached from actual human feelings. She probably has Chozo mannerisms actually.

But that's not everyones waifu so no one will accept that.
>>
>>343933689
>You cannot defeat the muscles of La Chozobella!
>>
>>343934059
(you)'s incoming.
>>
>>343933930
How military is the Federation military actually? Considering the thumbs down bullshit it seems more like daycare for adults than an organization specializing in killing people. Besides Tony in MoM we never even see them do much more than die horribly.
>>
>>343934647
About as military as Star Fleet lol
>>
>>343934647
>How military is the Federation military actually?
This would be a good idea to explore in a spin-off but Nintendo decided to make cartoon astronauts rolling balls around instead.
>>
>>343934836
Hey, the Enterprise is an EXPLORATION vessel. Considering how much shit their scouts kill, the main federation fleet must be baller
also the Temporal Cold War proves that in the future the Fed will be badass
>>
>>343934647
>it seems more like daycare for adults
Come to think of it, that's most modern armies
>>
I love gaming a lot
>>
>>343934647
For a corrupt military they're pretty chill.

They let you make up your own salute and leave whenever you feel like it.
>>
>>343936653
I thought it was implied that her tour of duty was up, so she left for Private Sector rather than continue on as a grunt
>>
File: cn1-24.jpg (206 KB, 640x987) Image search: [Google]
cn1-24.jpg
206 KB, 640x987
>>343928046
Best Samus is just a thirsty as fuck and greedy woman who wants the money and the D.
>>
>>343936402

I like to have fun, but I have a problem with degeneracy. Will I fit in here?
>>
>>343937903
Why would an evil military ever let her leave in the first place? They would keep making up bullshit excuses to keep her around so they could analyze her power suit.
>>
>>343938591
Because they are lawful evil. She served her term, so they have no further dealings with her. unless they contact her. Like Boba Fett.
>>
>>343938006
What the fuck is this art style? Looks like an Archie comic
>>343938591
From the flashbacks, it looked like she didn't even have her power suit while in the military. I don't know about that honestly. On the one hand yeah, you'd think the military would jump at the chance to have a Chozo-suited badass, on the other hand there's a lot of conformity that goes on in the military, maybe they didn't want her to get special treatment
Or maybe she straight up found it after her tour of duty, I don't know
>>
>>343938006
Why do people dislike Captain N? I don't think it was bad for what it was, especially since it was made when video games barely had any sort of story.
>>
>>343938759
Even a good military wouldn't let alien super-technology slip out of their hands during wartime.

>>343939470
>From the flashbacks, it looked like she didn't even have her power suit while in the military. I don't know about that honestly.
She had the suit when she was in the military, you could see it in the flashbacks.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.