[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've decided to make an indie game. On top of this I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: category-ties.jpg (64 KB, 732x520) Image search: [Google]
category-ties.jpg
64 KB, 732x520
So I've decided to make an indie game. On top of this I wanted to make it something we all could be a part of. Anyone can post a basic idea for a video game (one sentence) the first person to get trips is the idea I will make a game for. Let it begin!

P.S.

I will only work on the game for exactly one month. After doing so I will re-post one here the finished product for us all to enjoy! Have fun gents.
>>
dont make a game
>>
>>343926082
this
>>
>>343926082
Rolling for this
>>
I hate video games
>>
>>343926082
OP here, I would certainly consider this as the subject of my game. Basically making a game about not making a game.
>>
/v/ simulator
>>
>>343926626
OP here, I would certainly consider this as a subject for a game as well. A crazed mad-man hunting down gamers and smashing their consoles and destroying their game collection.
>>
>>343926082
This. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>343926842
OP here, I could even make this the subject of a game. A faggot OP who makes annoying posts. The most faggot posts scoring the highest point.
>>
>>343926830
just have it be a real life simulator but gamey shit keeps happening and you have to avoid it and just try to live your normal everyday 9-5 life.
>>
>>343926732
OP here, as in a simulation of lurking /v/?
>>
new york drug selling simulator
>>
>>343927058
ROFL, OP here, this is a fucking glorious idea. Sadly no trips yet.
>>
>trips
>on /v/

You cant get trips on /v/ specifically because of retards like you shitting up the board with your /b/ style roll threads
>>
>>343927218
OP here, I would certainly do this but make the focus on survival. You have to make the most money without dying and not spending too much money on protection and police.
>>
>>343927394
OP here, I would even make this into the game. Where anon's on /v/ spread the rumor of a chosen one to get trips. The chosen one must fine onslaught of rolls to obtain it.
>>
>>343927690
let me rephrase it.

YOU CANNOT PHYSICALLY OBTAIN DUBS OR TRIPS ON DIS BOARD, THEYVE BEEN DISABLED BECAUSE OF ROLL FAGGOTRY.
>>
>>343928894

Damnit, when did this happen? Was I on my 3 month fap session?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.