[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>too many games >can't concentrate on completing one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eve online.jpg (44 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
eve online.jpg
44 KB, 480x384
>too many games
>can't concentrate on completing one at a time
>turn on game for 30 mins and get bored

What do I do?
>>
>option paralysis

If PCuck, uninstall every game except the one you want to play.

If consolel, put the games you don't want to play into a closet away from you.
>>
>>343924123
https://www.random.org/dice/

>assign games you want to play to numbers
>if a game comes up and you don't want to play it, throw that one away and try again
>do this until you know the game you want

or you might just not be in the mood for videogames
>>
>>343924675
I'm an idort. I'm also late twenties, which somehow makes me feel like I have less time to do shit
>>
>>343925167
>I'm an idort.

Then do both.
>>
>>343925134

This. Taking a break from video games for a few days really helped me. Eventually my mind wanders to the game I want to play, and I'll be excited to play it, because I can't immediately. Must have to do with waiting for games from gamefly in my teens, having time to build anticipation makes it more gratifying.
>>
>>343924123
Force yourself to finish one OP. Even if you aren't having fun and it feels like a chore, pick a game you enjoy and FORCE yourself to finish the damn game before you touch anything else.

I was in the exact same boat about 6 months ago and now I'm crossing titles off my backlog left and right
>>
Get a job
Get some friends
Stop playing video games for a month

It'll build up your hunger
>>
Figure out which of the following you need to fix, and fix it.

1. Depression
2. Stop pirating hundreds of games.
3. Stop spending every moment of free time on something video game related.
>>
>>343925452
This is me for sure. If I just have a few days off and start a game I get bored, but if I start a game while I'm swamped with school/work, and can only play a bit at a time, I think about the game while doing other things and that keeps my hype going strong
>>
File: He-Man1.png (328 KB, 575x474) Image search: [Google]
He-Man1.png
328 KB, 575x474
http://thewheelhaus.com/usergames.php

Found a few hidden gems that way.
>>
I have that problem with my PC library, but for some reason I play my PS4 more. Bought Hitman for PS4 at launch and I still play it more than any game I bought on sale on Steam for the last 2 months. Including Mafia 2, Dues Ex HR, MGR:R. And I bought LISA at some point and still haven't finished Killer is Dead and I bought that 2 years ago. And I have a higher hour count on Arkham Knight on PS4 than all those games combined.

I'm starting to think Steam is a curse.
>>
>>343925692
I am in work
I have plenty of friends

>>343925708
It's probably 1 & 3. I need to keep myself off this damn site but I've been here so long
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.