[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing FTL for the first time after buying it in the summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: FTL_Title.png (796 KB, 1350x1074) Image search: [Google]
FTL_Title.png
796 KB, 1350x1074
>playing FTL for the first time after buying it in the summer sale

It's fun, but god damn is the RNG frustrating I had a great run blow up in my face inside of five minutes after the game decided that every single system would have an enemy ship in it with three shields and missiles out the ass without giving me a single chance to repair in about a dozen systems.

Also why are your crew totally braindead on special events? Why do they just wander into a quarantine zone without wearing space suits or something? How did an old crazy guy manage to kill one of my crew (which included a swole rockman) when they can go toe-to-toe with angry giant Mantises on the regular?
>>
>>343914042
Burst laser mark 2 and other multi hit weapons are the best weapons in the game. 3 burst laser mark 2 and the final boss doesn't stand a chance
>>
>>343914454
80% of the weapons I see are worse than the ones the Kestrel starts with, which is annoying. I've only ever bought a weapon from a shop once in my 11 hours of playing so far.
>>
>>343914042
Fight as many ships as you can during the first couple sectors for quick, easy scrap. If you have the means to incapacitate an enemy crew do it and you will receive bonus rewards.

Get four shield levels as soon as possible

Flack cannons are amazing. Great for knocking out shields and multiples make short work of enemies.

Giant Alien Spiders are no joke, avoid them at all costs.

Most special events have a good chance of failure unless you choose a blue option.

Plan attacks so that all weapons hit enemy ships at the same time or in a tactical sequence.

Cloak is meant for dodging, not hiding.

Get a recovery arm as early as possible.

Leveling up blast doors is useful and you can assign a crew member to the door control room for an additional upgrade.

1 defence drone is a HUGE asset.
>>
If you don't have cloaking or hacking by sector 8 you should start over
>>
>>343915998
>four shield levels
You only need three, not worth the scrap and the energy. Better to invest more into engines.
>>
File: m6Xinzu.jpg (34 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
m6Xinzu.jpg
34 KB, 650x433
>Weapons useless against boss
>use teleport and mind control to kill off all but the last guys then kill the shields so i can do damage
>lvl 4 shields, 4 engines, lv 3 cloak
>lose cause it took too fucking long and i got chipped down

I'm doing a run like that right now, i'm just about to restart so i don't have to do the same shit back to back. Got hacking this time but not enough crew.
>>
File: FTL nokill.jpg (189 KB, 1279x721) Image search: [Google]
FTL nokill.jpg
189 KB, 1279x721
WTF how was I supposed to know I had to kill people this is bullshit
>>
>>343918961
>4 engines
theres your problem
>>
The only time I won this game was with the Engi Ship on easy and I just got lucky too.
>>
File: 1457030060741.jpg (25 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1457030060741.jpg
25 KB, 512x397
>Buying indie trash
>>
>>343914980
The Kestrel is very strong and pretty much will not give you an unwinnable game state unless you fuck it up yourself.

They start you out with one of the strongest ships in the game so that you can't use RNG as an excuse for never finishing it.

The unlockable ships are basically just difficulty mutators, most of them making the game harder.
>>
>>343914042
I thought the RNG is shit too, but then some cunt on twitch beat the game with the A version of every ship back to back with no losses. Well that isn't technically true, I still think the RNG is shit.
>>
File: 1462921147803.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462921147803.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
>Kestrel B 2 Vulcans
>>
>>343919940
I also had max engines with battery and lost at the third stage cause rng. I was almost invincible but it still took fucking ages cause shit kept blowing up.
>>
>>343919839
>That much scrap

Nice meme. I've seen the flagship defeated with no damage weapons but I still haven't tried it myself.
>>
>>343915998
6/10

Four shields are prohibitly expensive and are of use in only a slim margin of cases. You should only get them if you have abundant spare scrap after essentials.

There are two types of Recovery arms, Drone and Scrap. Drone is alright if you're using combat and defence drones regularly, but Scrap is a godsend. You obviously meant Scrap, but newfag won't know that.

Defence Drones are indeed godly, BUT you should never hard-depend on drone usage, same with missiles. Always have a way of dodging most missiles and the like with the Drone for long hauls.
>>
>>343920281
In the final stage you should use lv 1 cloaking exactly when the power surges happen so when the next one happens you can cloak again

Damaging the missile weapon also helps
>>
>>343914980
Top tier:
-Pegasus Missile
-Burst Laser Mark II
-Chain Vulcan
-Ion Blast Mark II
-Halberd Beam
-Breach Bomb II
-Flak Gun I
-Adv Flak Gun

Good tier:
-Breach Missile
-Swarm Missiles
-Burst Laser Mark III
-Glaive Beam
-Breach Bomb I
-Ion Bomb
-Flak Gun II

Decent Tier:
-Hermes Missile
-Dual Lasers
-Laser Charger (L)
-Laser Charger (S) improved version
-Ion Charger
-Chain Ion
-Small Bomb
-Fire Bomb

Bad Tier:
-Artemis Missile
-Burst Laser Mark I
-Hull Smasher Laser
-Hull Smasher Laser Mark II
-Chain Burst Laser
-Ion Blast
-Pike Beam
-Healing Burst Bomb
-Crystal Lockdown Bomb
-Crystal Burst Mark I
-Crystal Burst Mark II

Shit Tier:
-Leto Missile
-Hull Missile
-Heavy Laser Mark II
-Laser Charger (S)
-Heavy Ion
-Ion Stunner
-Mini Beam
-Fire Beam
-Anti-Bio Beam
-Repair Burst Bomb
-Stun bomb

Beyond Shit Tier:
-Basic Laser
-Heavy Laser Mark I
-Heavy Crystal Mark I
-Heavy Crystal Mark II
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>Play this game with the infinite space mod
>Listen to the Space Dandy soundtrack while playing

Comfy level: Dandy
>>
>>343918292
If you have multiple Defence Drones and maxed evasion you can scrape it without Invisibility.

>>343918961
Evasion is your friend, engines are really good.
>>
>>343920110
damn fucking up games by going the wrong way in the first move and dying....feelsbadman
>>
>>343920748
Remember the last thread, you should sort that by time usage.
>>
>>343920881
if you have large enough alpha strike you can also get by without stealth
>>
>>343920981
It takes two seconds to restart and you barely made any progress to "lose". I don't get what your problem could be.
>>
>>343920110
aside from blatantly overpowered ships like mantis B, anything crystal or zoltan A
>>
>>343920041
(You)
>>
The real kicker is when you max out systems, enemies scale with you. I'll play on easy for the scrap and get max shields and engines. By Sectors 7-8 you encounter heavily armed drones with hacking and level five shields. Always a good time some of them make the flagship seem easy.
>>
File: wakemeupdoggy.jpg (92 KB, 557x495) Image search: [Google]
wakemeupdoggy.jpg
92 KB, 557x495
>Man, can't wait to try new layouts
>Federation C
>Zoltan C
>>
>>343914042
Dont forget to farm up the early levels.

It was not random how the enemy vehicles jump in power, the farther you get the stronger the enemies become.
>>
The franchise is tired, needs to go to sleep.
>>
>>343920748
>-Fire Bomb
>decent tier
>-Anti-Bio Beam
>shit tier

Holy shit you're fucking clueless.
>>
>>343920632
>>343915998

Cloaking itself is usually enough to avoid the missile threat, moreso with the upgrade. I do agree however that Defense I drones are pretty great.
>>
>>343921675
>farm up
>early levels
This isn't even wrong, it's just thinking perpendicular to how the game works. You explore the shit out of EVERY sector, that's how the game works. There is no "farming".
>>
>>343921925
Those synergize well but they can't beat shields/drones alone.
>>
>>343920981
If this is happening to you in sector 1 with the Kestrel, you just don't know how to play the game yet.
>>
>>343920994
hm for an early game I'd think

Top tier:
-Burst Laser Mark II
-Halberd Beam
-Flak Gun I
-Adv Flak Gun
-Swarm Missiles

Good tier:
-Laser Charger (S) improved version
-Breach Bomb II
-Pegasus Missile
-Ion Bomb
-Flak Gun II
-Dual Lasers
-Small Bomb
-Pike Beam
-Artemis Missile

Decent Tier:
-Leto Missile
-Breach Bomb I
-Breach Missile
-Ion Blast Mark II
-Hermes Missile
-Laser Charger (L)
-Crystal Burst Mark I

Bad Tier:
-Fire Bomb
-Ion Charger
-Chain Ion
-Heavy Laser Mark I
-Basic Laser
-Glaive Beam
-Burst Laser Mark III
-Chain Vulcan
-Burst Laser Mark I
-Hull Smasher Laser
-Hull Smasher Laser Mark II
-Chain Burst Laser
-Ion Blast
-Healing Burst Bomb

Shit Tier:
-Hull Missile
-Heavy Laser Mark II
-Laser Charger (S)
-Heavy Ion
-Ion Stunner
-Mini Beam
-Fire Beam
-Anti-Bio Beam
-Repair Burst Bomb
-Stun bomb

Beyond Shit Tier:
-Crystal Lockdown Bomb
-Heavy Crystal Mark I

Not Available
-Heavy Crystal Mark II
-Crystal Burst Mark II

but criticism is welcome (not available tier are weapons only acquired in the crystal sector)
>>
>>343921920

>One game
>Franchise
>>
One of the most important thing to learn is when to jump away from a fight. You need to visit as many nodes as possible each sector to get scrap but if you got unlucky with weapons and would lose too much of your hull in a fight it's time to get away.
>>
>>343921925
first of fire bomb penetrates shields which allows for a large degree of flexibility, especially as a boarding compliment
anti-bio beam does nothing against drone ships and is relatively useless against cloning ships but most importantly it has a shield penetration of 0
it requires a large degree of setup for a relatively low payoff, its not worth using
>>
>>343920748

>Basic Laser
>Shit

It's the most energy efficient weapon in the game, you dip.
>>
>>343922845
Nice try but that's actually the Burst Laser Mark 2
>>
>>343922569
You can start with the Crystal Lockdown Bomb using Mantic C, I'd put it in either Decent or Bad based on that. This list is good, got no issues.

I'm thinking of putting an image/s together using these lists like the items for Risk of Rain.
>>
>>343922845
the basic laser is literally a worse version of the heavy laser mk 1

Basic laser
1 energy
1 damage
10 second cooldown

Heavy Laser mk 1
1 energy
2 damage
9 second cooldown
can stun
>>
Isn't there 2 weapons that are essentiality the same laser weapon but with different stats? Can't remember the name
>>
>>343922790
Most builds won't need to jump away from fights often. If you're jumping away then you're wasting the resource opportunity plus whatever you've already expent in the fight, and if you're jumping away then you NEED those resources. The only solution is not needing to run in the first place, ergo plan better.
>>
>>343923414
biggest difference is the massive downgrade of weapons like the glaive beam and the chain vulcan which are most decidedly lategame only options, but so great at their lategame function that in an overall tier list they deserve high and top tier respectively
>>
>>343922790
If you have to run away from a fight more than a few times in a run its a sign of a lost game tbqh, if you cant take on stray enemies with ease you wont have the slightest chance vs the flagship
>>
>>343923636
True but on some ships it's necessary early on I think. The Kestrel shouldn't have problems.
>>
>>343922967
hm in terms of direct damage weapons the most energy efficient one is the Advanced Flak Gun which has a 3 to 1 damage/energy ratio which is even better than the Flak Gun II which has a 2.3 to 1 ratio

but energy efficiency is not the king
the heavy laser mk 1 has a 2 to 1 ratio which is decidedly better than the 1.5 to 1 ratio of the burst laser II, but the BLII's damage has a 3 volley spread as opposed to the heavy laser's 1 volley
>>
What's your time played? 180 hours here.
>>
>>343923636
If you're not strong enough to fight you shouldn't. Saying you planned wrong is like blaming the eu for brexit. Some things aren't based on your decisions.
>>
>>343923859
a few exceptions to that

dedicated boarding runs sector 1 or 2 against drones or an enemy with an inflated shield budget you can't pierce
>>
>>343924153
BUT WHERE DO YOU GET THEM
>>
>>343923604
Checked thoroughly, no weapon is like this. Some weapons are straight upgrades of others, but that's a different question.

>>343923673
Pretty much. Reckon a late game list is worthwhile, or the regular list works for mid through to late?

>>343923875
I'd stress the early, then there's a good point.
>>
>>343924318
advanced flak, aka best weapon in the game, is only available to a single ship and cannot be bought

rest: hope you get'm
>>
>>343924318
shops, rewards from random events
>>
>>343924407
regular list is mostly mid to late given that early game is significantly more RNG dependent and more often than not you'll be using whatever you can scrape by
its only by sector 3 I find you can reliably start making choices in loadout
>>
>>343924269
It's like you didn't follow the reasoning that laid out why running is not a feasible strategy, an emergency measure at best.

Blame isn't the right word for a good thing by the way, something like "credit" will fit the bill.
>>
File: 1369061653638s.jpg (3 KB, 125x101) Image search: [Google]
1369061653638s.jpg
3 KB, 125x101
My only complaint is the process of winning ships

You either have to beat the game with the previously unlocked ship or have to get an extremely rare RNG event that requires you to have certain tools you may not even consider getting for a successful run
>>
gonna try a new run, what ship should I use? Got all of'm, even if that aint much of an achievement nowadays (damn casuals gittin' crystal ships)
>>
File: tasteslikecat.jpg (55 KB, 342x316) Image search: [Google]
tasteslikecat.jpg
55 KB, 342x316
>>343914042

>RNG sux >>>>>:(

RNG is the whole point of the game. It's a roguelike ("roguelite" for autists.) Five seconds of research would have told you this.
>>
>>343924820
Slug Cruiser B
>>
>>343924580
Good reasoning. I'm collating it into a picture and adding the sprites. Only change I'm making is moving CLDB to Bad tier.
>>
>>343924843
its not a roguelike for a very simple reason: its nothing like rogue
roguelike and roguelite are distinct genres at this point, like RTS's and MOBA's, despite a related origin
>>
>played for hundreds of hours with the free DLC
>never once found a Vulcan cannon when I could afford it
>>
>>343914042
>>Also why are your crew totally braindead on special events?
They are random, sadly. Although some crew members or ship upgrades give you blue options for these events which don't fail
>>
What is the best weapon and why is it Flak 1?
>>
>>343925174
Opposite for me
I remember getting it on my second run of the game
>>
>>343925252
You misspelled Halberd Beam
>>
File: 20160705215614_1.jpg (194 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160705215614_1.jpg
194 KB, 1280x720
>>343924908
god dammit I hate that ship

boarding slugs without a medbay, who's smart idea was that
>>
File: worried wo.jpg (311 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
worried wo.jpg
311 KB, 2000x1000
>tfw you kill flagship's crew
>>
>>343925252
Mk. III Burst Laser or Halberd
>>
>>343925252
objectively: advanced flak

buyable weapons? gotta go with >>343925442
>>
>>343914042
>it's an "engi ship has a defense drone and a defense drone mark II and you have a halberd beam and single missile weapon with no hacking" episode
this has happened too many times
fucking defense drones
>>
>>343914454
>Implying you will have scraps left for that after repairs and upgrades.
Pray

Pray hard to RNGesus
>>
>>343925442
The only good beam is Pike beam.
Also anti-bio beam if you can learn to use it.
>>
>Get two Ion guns
>Alternate between zapping the weapons, shields, and O2
>Slowly suffocate the crew to death while they're helpless to do anything about it

And then I got wrecked by the boss because I only had a basic laser to do actual damage with. Got a shit ton of scrap though
>>
>>343925497
Heal Bomb heals your crew to full and you have 25 missiles, should be enough if youre not a dumbo
>>
>tfw forgot to buy FTL on sale
>too cheap of a bastard to pay 10 bucks for it now after all the steam deals
>>
>>343920872

But Infinite Space isn't compatible with the Advanced Edition right?
>>
>>343914042
The RNG isn't utter BS, but it can be frustrating if you're just starting out. Yes sometimes you get utterly screwed on a run because the game offers you nothing but fire beam weapons and then the flagships dickslaps you once and you just die, but other times you have perfect loadout with max tier shield and cloaking with stealth weapons and the weapon preignitor AND a mantis boarding party and you completely slam dunk the final boss.
The game seems unfair, but the nature of the "rogue-lite" genre is that after a few hours, you learn how to best play with what you're given.
Sometimes you just know a run isn't going to end well but it's fun to stick it out to the end to watch the brave crew die. I find it satisfying.
Basically the guide to winning is, learn what encounters not to try and complete with the special blue options. Git gud and min/maxing your system management [/spoiler]with autism, and learn the ship layouts and strategies you're likely to face and how best to combat them.
Also see the weapon and aug tier list for what to look out for in stores and what to avoid as irredeemable garbage.
ALSO, you need to work out when and when not to risk jumps and try to not get caught by the fleet chasing you. TLDR, play the game more and eventually it will come to you.
I have like 500ish hrs in it and I swear my first 100 were probably full of really shit play, I didn't beat the game for a long time. And this was before any of the patches, and before they changed the ship unlock system.
>>
>>343924625
Ok dumb cunt, let's do simple maths in a hypothetical run here.

Your shit's not that good yet, you run in to an early two shield ship.
You have 15 hull.
By the time you can jump you have 10.
You have 8 missiles.
By the time you can jump you have 6, cause you used two to take out weapons and drones so you don't die.
You have 150 scrap, and you hope for a shop so you can heal and stock up.
Your shit may or may not be on fire, broken or hull breached.

If you fight, you might only have 5 hull left, because the shields are big and you may have shit on fire.
You had to use missiles to get past the shield and keep weapons offline to not die so you're out of missiles.

As a reward, you get two fuel, and two missiles, and 25 scrap.

Do you think the solution here is to not be a dumb cunt and jump? Or do you think the solution is to "credit" yourself with blame that you didn't plan enough and just fight anyway, cause it's 25 whole scraps dude! Better lu.. planning next time bro, it's all in the planning.
>>
>>343926039
whoops, fucked up the spoiler text, my bad...
>>
>>343918961
>lvl 3 cloak
only ever use lvl 1 against boss to dodge power surges or the cooldown timing will be off between surges
>>
File: 1466275617692.jpg (192 KB, 660x849) Image search: [Google]
1466275617692.jpg
192 KB, 660x849
>deleted my save with all ships unlocked and started over
>>
>>343926004
The Steam deal wasn't that good my man, I didn't buy it either because it'll be up in some bundles next year for sure.
>>
>>343925937
if the enemy ship has a mantis, a rock or more than 2 crewmembers you're spending 2 missiles per ship at least
you get through that fairly quickly
same if the enemy ship has a dangerous weapon you need to shut down before it kills you
>>
>>343926363
Why would you do that?
>>
>>343926418
felt like it
>>
I'm convinced that Stage 2 of the flagship fight was designed by a complete moron.
The drones are so fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: 1420837841037.jpg (54 KB, 783x684) Image search: [Google]
1420837841037.jpg
54 KB, 783x684
>>343924843

>attempting to make a word not turn into a buzzword makes you an autist
>>
>>343926706
Just use the cloaking system senpai desu
>>
File: 1344215240196.jpg (107 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
1344215240196.jpg
107 KB, 848x900
>>343926861
You mean the one that I could NEVER FUCKING AFFORD? ;_;
>>
>>343926039
>but other times you have perfect loadout with max tier shield and cloaking with stealth weapons and the weapon preignitor AND a mantis boarding party and you completely slam dunk the final boss.
Then why hasn't that happened to me yet?
>>
>>343927039
See there's your problem. You're supposed to play with 150 scrap in the bank all the time. No, don't buy shields and weapons. What are you, a scrup?
>>
>>343925497
FUCKING HELL
one of the first ships had a missile weapon, a medbay AND a god damn defense drone
>>
>>343927284
Dont run senpai, you gotta plan, oniichan.
>>
>>343927119
just luck out and get a scrap collector or 2 and vulcan from the first few zones and youre usually set for the rest of the game
having a strong boarding crew early also racks up scrap like mad and youre swimming in dosh by the later sectors if you play efficiently
>>
>>343926861

Cloaking isn't even mandatory in any way for the last boss. Makes it ridiculously easy, yes. But mandatory? No way.
>>
>>343927459
I beat him but not before that ship took 6 of my missiles and 25% of my health with it
(healing bomb missed twice and he hit my weapon room first shot)
>>
FTL is like Darkest Dungeon except the RNG in this game ends your 15 minute run while DD ruins 19 hours of progress
>>
File: ftl-loadout.png (185 KB, 1277x719) Image search: [Google]
ftl-loadout.png
185 KB, 1277x719
This was probably my best loadout ever.
>>
>>343924820
Stealth C

do it or no balls
>>
File: 1444457684246.gif (888 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1444457684246.gif
888 KB, 220x220
>>343927507
>just luck out
Then clearly I have angered the RNG Gods at some point in my life

262 plays, 0 victories.
>>
File: 20160324234719_1.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160324234719_1.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>>343927962
One of those games where everything went right.
>>
>>343928053

Engi B or Zoltan C on hard.
>>
>>343928262
you need to luck out to steamroll the boss, not win
damn son I remember my 20 or so first runs were really bad but 262 is really pushing it, do you know that you can pause the game and switch energy and order your crew when the game is paused? are you timing your shots so that they hit enemy shields at the same time? because you must be missing something critical here
>>
>>343928597
Both are suicidal, good luck
>>
>>343928785
>do you know that you can pause the game and switch energy and order your crew when the game is paused
Yes but there is rarely a need for me to do that
>are you timing your shots so that they hit enemy shields at the same time
If I have more weapons is, problem is that the game barley drops weapons and I don't tend to buy weapons because upgrades and repair has to come before new weapons.
>>
File: 1467462218361.jpg (70 KB, 763x841) Image search: [Google]
1467462218361.jpg
70 KB, 763x841
>tfw 2 halberd beams and 1 flak
>lvl 3 hacking with defense scrambler
what kinda flagship do u want senpai?
>>
>>343926039
nothing but fire weapon is ok with me
>>
>>343927952
Bad RNG in DD mostly ends the dungeon run you were doing unless you take unnecessary risks.
>>
>>343929037
Lighting shit on fire is so much fun.
>>
>>343929037

At least one person knows how to play the game in this thread. Those weapon tier lists previously... jesus.

Good job anon.
>>
>>343929037
>playing on easy
faggot
>>
Easy way to destroy flagship
>get teleporter
>teleport to each of those isolated weapon chambers
>star with the one that pisses 3 missiles
>come back, heal.
>repeat

There. Now beat the game
>>
File: please no.png (345 KB, 1202x717) Image search: [Google]
please no.png
345 KB, 1202x717
>>343928963
well you should probably pause more often, I do it in every single fight and it really helps keeping up with whats happening
>upgrades and repair has to come before new weapons
not if you dont have enough weapons to easily destroy common enemies
weapon system, shields and maybe door lv 2 are the only upgrades you NEED in every run, everything else is optional until you have a proper way to fight, only augmentation that is worth buying over weapons is scrap recovery arm if you can get it early
simply save up scrap until you get a decent weapon setup, otherwise you are going to end up in a circle of spending scrap to repair instead of upgrading and inevitable you will fall behind and get wrecked by the flagship
sometimes, but only sometimes, rng will fuck you over and you will literally never get even a passable weapon to buy but honestly 75% of runs are winnable on normal difficulty
>>
>>343930154
Pretty much this, as long as you can teleport and have Mantis/Rockman boarders and your ship can take a little punishment, the boss really isn't that difficult.
>>
>>343930248
>get wrecked by the flagship
Most of the time I don't even get that far
>weapon system, shields and maybe door lv 2 are the only upgrades you NEED in every run,
It's like you want the ship to get hit by missiles all the time
>>
>>343926113
>losing 5 hull, expending two missiles to a two-shield ship
You're really proving my point here. Two-shield ships have bugger-all offense before the middling sectors.
>>
File: 1452089912465.png (262 KB, 457x380) Image search: [Google]
1452089912465.png
262 KB, 457x380
>>343930154
not playing hard mode
>>
File: ftl_wallpaper.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ftl_wallpaper.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>343914042
The bullshit is what makes it fun, OP.
>>
>>343930568
Even humans/slugs will do. As long as there are at least 2 so they can overpower the guy manning the guns. Mantis/rock is better obviously.
>>
>>343926706
Three shields, cloaking and good engines. If you have bombs and/or teleporters, target the crap out of the drone room. Crystal Lockdown Bomb could actually be alright as a way to stop crew from intefering, a boarding party of four mantises with high level combat would mess the room up swiftly.
>>
>>343927039
150 scrap shouldn't be any issue. Always have 50 scrap in time for a shop, more if you have a specific system in mind. By sector 4 or 5 it should be trivial for you to have 150+.
>>
>>343931041
Yeah, I agree. Just easier with Mantis or Rockmen. Plus you can light the rooms on fire then teleport in the Rockmen.
>>
File: 20160705224628_1.jpg (215 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160705224628_1.jpg
215 KB, 1280x720
>>343925497
current progress, this is going way better than expected (sector 3)

ran out of fuel once already though, fuel drops are waaaaaaaay to low this run
>>
>>343930850
Only made it in normal..what's the difference?
>>
>>343927962
>all that weaponry
>for hull lasers
Not a great loadout senpai
>>
>>343920748
>Chain Vulcan
>good

pick one
>>
Too bad this this game is so fucking short :( It would benefit greatly if you could keep playing and the enemy ships make stronger with each new galaxy you jump to
>>
>>343930154
>doesn't know about AI in the last stage
>talking like he knows anything
Christ, slow learners in this thread.

>>343928963
>rarely a need to pause
Wow, I didn't know the Flash posted on /v/!
>>
File: FlagshipHardversion.jpg (47 KB, 383x432) Image search: [Google]
FlagshipHardversion.jpg
47 KB, 383x432
>>343931348
minor difference
>>
>>343931348
the missile and laser rooms are connected to the rest of the flagship
>>
>>343931369
I had to make do with what the game offered me. My ship was OP as fuck by the end, all the same.

My personal favorites are shitloads of BLIIs and a fire bomb, breach missile, or smart bomb.
>>
>>343931594
If FTL had more game modes, I'd like that and battle.

>16 players
>elimination-style tournament, players jet through a few sectors and then fight each other
>after eight sectors only two players remain
>you are the other side's rebel flagship
>>
>>343930784
>It's like you want the ship to get hit by missiles all the time
the only ways to reliably avoid missiles are defense drone and cloak, upgrading engine is not useful at all in the first sectors
you will simply have to tank the missiles at first and if you cant get defense drone or cloak, making sure enemy only gets to fire one missile is way more efficient than hoping the missiles miss
offense is the best defense in FTL generally too, if you can finish off enemies in one volley of your weapons they will never scratch your ship
>>
Is the hull laser from the Federation Cruiser worth it? I've finished the game on easy with no problem thanks to it but on Normal I'm afraid it'll eat up a lot of scraps to upgrade, plus the Cruiser's layout is not very airlock friendly.
>>
>>343931554
no I pick 2
>>
>>343931603
I was giving advice to someone just beating the game... which is more likely to be trying on easy or normal, hence my advice

>>343931614
>>343931635
Thanks. This is the kind of answer the first anon couldn't give, now I wanna try this boss on hard
>>
>>343931908
personally I think its a bit to costly
unless you're swimming in scrap and can safely get it up to lv 3 its not that great
>>
>>343931703
Well, I suppose I know that feel. I made the last thread, I literally had only the starting gear for the Stealth Cruiser A for weapons. I was banking on using an Ion Intruder plus regular boarders to wear the Flaggy down, but boy that didn't work.

Restarted the next day and killed it with an Artemis and Burst Laser, no fucking around.
>>
>>343931908
Once upgraded the hull laser is fucking awesome, takes a while though. Til then it's painfully slow to charge.
>>
>>343932019
Which has no bearing on your advice, which would lead newfags into terrible run-ruining danger. Stop talking like you know anything.
>>
File: mepris.jpg (349 KB, 723x956) Image search: [Google]
mepris.jpg
349 KB, 723x956
>>343920748
>Fire Beam
>Shit tier
>>
>>343932231
Maybe if they try on hard mode but its a solid advice for easy/normal runs.. sorry I didn't bring my FTL diploma so am allowed to have opinions
>>
>>343932239
its a fun weapon, its destructive when used right but its simply inferior to every single other beam weapon in the game save for the anti-bio beam
>>
File: ftl stats.png (313 KB, 603x644) Image search: [Google]
ftl stats.png
313 KB, 603x644
POST EM
>>
>>343931594
Try Captain's Edition.
>>
>>343920214
I believe the record is 48 wins in a row on hard with all ships and layouts.

You can't lose to luck in FTL beyond a few 1 in a 1000 situations in the start of sector 1. If you lose, it's because you made poor choices.
>>
>>343931306
aaaaaaaaaaaand run ended
ran into a ship with a hacking device, 2 BL2 and 2 assault drones
hacking device attached to shields and I just got raped in 5 seconds
>>
File: shame cube.gif (497 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
shame cube.gif
497 KB, 250x188
>>343932619
>tfw havent beat hard yet
>>
File: ftlscore.png (303 KB, 595x638) Image search: [Google]
ftlscore.png
303 KB, 595x638
>>343932619
>>
Is there any benefit/difference to hitting the engine room over the pilot room?
>>
>>343914042
This thread again. I CAN'T EVEN BEAT IT ON EASY GUYS, FFS RNG GAME BAAAAAA
>>
>>343933105
How do I install that?
>>
>>343933517
Takes longer to repair to full
>>
ITT newfags discovering FTL is one of the best games ever made.
>>
>>343933517
pilot room usually has less health, but is fully operational even at level 1 if manned
>>
>>343924713
I've been able to do 4 ship quests in one run for the free augments. Just play the game
>>
>>343933246
Just play mantis B

easier than normal with some layouts
>>
File: Rock hurtling through space.png (2 MB, 2552x1464) Image search: [Google]
Rock hurtling through space.png
2 MB, 2552x1464
So here's my current game. First sector, I started playing and got this far while waiting for more posts in the thread. I'm banking on the Drone Control and Defense Drone, sell the SysRep that comes with the deal. Shame there's no weapons for sale.
>>
>>343933679
Hey I'm not complaining that we're talking about FTL like it's 2012 again
>>
File: aa.jpg (375 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
375 KB, 1920x1080
Didn't play for a long time.
Just arrived in the last sector.
How are my chances?

My Augmentions are drone recovery arm, reverse ion field and shield recharge booster.
Got 120 scrap spare.
Could upgrade my weapons to level 8 to get my Heavy laser 1 online and put the last 20 points in piloting 2. or is it better to invest somewhere else?
>>
>>343932498
Why do you keep acting like Easy and Normal mode makes any fucking difference when the AI kicks in? Are you capable of reading, you arrogant fuck?
>>
>>343933960
Oh right, I meant to say I'm right before the exit jump.
>>
>>343934005
ah 2012 such a great time
FTL just came out and was everything as good as we expected and hopes were high for kickstarter
>>
>>343933960
You have only 9 Rockest left. Be sure to buy some more and get your hands on a other weapon
>>
>>343915998
You got some pretty shit advice there m8.

Four shields are too expensive and you're better off pumping your engines for more evasion in almost all cases.

Alien spiders are just like any other event. If you have a blue option it's safe to do it. Even if you use the regular option it still has a decent chance of success.

Flak is energy efficient but unreliable. It can hit the outside of the enemy ship if you fire on outer rooms, meaning they miss more often than any other weapon in the game.

Recovery arm is RNG and beyond your control. Just like all equipment in the game.

Leveling blast doors is not only useful, it is essential and costs almost nothing.
>>
>>343934281
>buying missiles
Christ no, not even now.
>weapons
There are no other weapons you fuckwit, I stated that directly AND it's there in the image. Jesus, there weren't any tards in the last thread.
>>
File: 75434653.png (283 KB, 576x629) Image search: [Google]
75434653.png
283 KB, 576x629
>>343932619
I'm like a little baby. Watch this.
>>
>>343934057
get heavy laser on, put anything extra in to engines or more power

hack pilot, burst laser shields followed by heavy, use beam as soon as shields down

swap power between beam drone and def drone as needed

easy win
>>
>>343914042
this game is impossible on hard
>>
>>343934615
>There are no other weapons you fuckwit, I stated that directly AND it's there in the image. Jesus, there weren't any tards in the last thread.
relax I just wanted to help you. Work on your social skills m8
maybe you will be able to get laid one day that way
>>
Are the FTL threads usually this hostile? Haven't posted in one since like 2013 or so.
>>
>>343934074
>>343934074
Anon I have stated in all my posts that is just a newbie advice, once that anon is ready for hard mode then your argument have a point. Am not denying the fact that my strategy doesn't work on hard but it does in normal and the anon is just asking how to beat that boss on easy/normal.
Its not like you have contributed in anything besides trying to bring down my advice without even providing yours... now who is the arrogant prick again?

Since you are so wise about this game why dont you drop an advice to this anon?
>>343934792
>>
>>343933960
I would buy that engie if I were you. Engi race unlocks a shitton of blue options.
>>
>>343935123
Nah, it's just a combination between summer and all the underage reddit which came here in the last couple of years.
>>
File: 1467070738803.png (70 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1467070738803.png
70 KB, 288x288
>tfw trying Captain's edition for the first time
>get to the rebel flagship
>missile and lasers connected to rest of the ship even on easy
>third phase actually requires you fighting him in an asteroid field
>tfw getting to third phase with a lanius ship and one HP left
>>
I've beaten hard 8 times but somehow I get my ass kicked whenever I try a boarding ship.

How do I into boarding?
>>
>>343935123
Unfortunately yes, 75% of posters are either shitposters who call the game or its rng shit or just elitist space commanders who call everyone retard for not beating the game with a blindfold.... the other 25% of the posters are the ocassional anons who likes the game and discuss strategies and what not.. just try to ignore that 75% m8
>>
>>343935221
>>343935123
No, it's a combination of you two pussy ass niggas. Nobody is being hostile. The designated safe space has no energy.
>>
File: Rock hurtling through space 2.png (1 MB, 2552x1464) Image search: [Google]
Rock hurtling through space 2.png
1 MB, 2552x1464
Update. Still no weapons for sale. Might have to buy a missile after all. Or I could get the tele and put those rock stats to use.

>>343934880
>relax
Learn the fucking difference between disgust and disquiet. I expected feedback and got shit, so I treat you like shit.
>>
>>343935538
Pick that mantis ship with the big teleporter room.
>>
>Die everytime at the boss
>Is not even normal difficulty
>>
>>343935538
Get at least level 2 teleporter.
Be sure to have the possibilty to get the enemy medbay/clone station down. Either with ion, lasers or something else. Watch out on fire, it can uncontrolled destroy the ship and kill your crew. Watch out that they down charge their FTL and escape with your crew.
Use either rock or mantis. Dunno how good the ianus are
>>
>>343935538
Send mantis or rockmen only. Evacuate about reaching 50% health (or 30% if you feel brave)
. If possible board small rooms like the oxigen systems since only 2 enemy crew members can fit in (unless you are using the 4man boarding)
>>
>>343935861
You should get the teleporter and extra crew from the other shop.

2 of the rocks can be your boarding party.
>>
>>343935176
Jesus goddamn christ, we have a real special case here thread. This spectacular fuckup has now had the fact that if the crew is wiped out an AI takes over the Rebel Flagship and makes the final battle exceptionally harder on all difficulty settings pointed out twice and he still hasn't got the picture.

Newsflash, this isn't reddit, saying "I'm being friendly, it's just advice" doesn't cut it. Come here and be wrong, you get insulted.
>>
>>343914042
Reminder that people do hard mode no pause streaks of this game and anyone that complains about RNG is literally a casual neo /v/ shitter.
>>
I don't understand how can't people beat this game
>>
>>343936097
I left the sector m8, follow on
>>
>>343936052
>>343936037
Mantis A is what I'm trying.

How do I not die while boarding? I feel like the ship is incredibly dependent on small bomb to either take down medbay (so I can teleport there) or weapons (to protect my ship from missles/heavy loadouts), or usually both. I end up using 2 or 3 bombs per ship kill which isn't sustainable long term
>>
File: FTL.jpg (217 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
FTL.jpg
217 KB, 1280x718
Do I look ready to remove flagship?
>>
>>343936140
I don't get people who bring up RNG in the first place. It's a fucking roguelike in space. You know what you're getting into.
>>
File: oh.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
>fucking Engi ship with three shields and two defence drones
>no boarding team because I accidentally blew up the ship they were on earlier by not paying attention to auto-fire (but really you'd think they'd auto-teleport back if the system is powered and ready)
>jump away because I'm getting torn to bits by a fuckoff beam weapon
>immediately into a rebel ship with four fucking shields that dumps three guys onto my ship as soon as combat begins
>>
>>343936425
I never take on the flagship without a teleporter. Only played on easy and normal, though.
>>
>>343935258
found OP laser and beat it on hard with almost no damage

next 10 runs die in sector 3 because never find weapon upgrades that do damage

try boarding party ship and only run in to drones and zoltan shields in sector 1

this mod has some balance problems
>>
>>343936492
You fucked up majorly when you lost your boarding party so why are you surprised you are getting buttfucked now?
>>
>>343936425
Yeah. Too much in engines for my taste. Smart keeping cloak at 1 it syncs up to the flagship missile reload.
>>
File: ftl_2.png (426 KB, 516x603) Image search: [Google]
ftl_2.png
426 KB, 516x603
>>343936697
>too much in engines
>talking shit about the best fucking upgrade in the game sans cloaking level 1
>>
File: 1466458448776.png (25 KB, 656x620) Image search: [Google]
1466458448776.png
25 KB, 656x620
>>343936492
>accidentally blowing up the enemy ship with your boarding team onboard
>accidentally teleporting your boarding team into an oxygen-less missile room on the flagship where they proceed to suffocate before I could board them back
>>
File: smug misuzu.jpg (14 KB, 122x149) Image search: [Google]
smug misuzu.jpg
14 KB, 122x149
>glaive beam with weapon pre charger
>>
>>343935861
You asked retared question, want to be guided by hand for every small step and react like a small brat and wonder why you get treated like one
>>343935768
Maybe you dont know /v/ diffrent from the last 2 summers you are here
>>
>>343937025
> cloaking 3 and 2 glaive beams
One of the most fun runs I've ever had.
>>
File: ss (2014-04-07 at 11.14.07).jpg (6 KB, 95x115) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-04-07 at 11.14.07).jpg
6 KB, 95x115
I wish they'd unfuck the weapon balance a little.
Flak and Burst are both so good they have a goddamn gravitational pull on every single run you'll play.
Ions and drones are both incredibly shit.
>>
>>343937025
It's always a good time when you manage to find a weapon preigniter.
>>
>Sequel NEVER
>Another game by that developer NEVER
>>
The great Vulcan debate:
Weapon Pre-Igniter + 2x Automated Reloaders or 3x Automated Reloaders
>>
>>343937216
I used to always pick up the ion mk II back in the day, but the flak cannon is far superior. Drones are just ok. Combined with the drone recovery arm you can have a pretty efficient ship.
>>
>>343937431
Weapon Pre-Igniter + 2x Automated Reloaders for me. I love being able to fire off a full volley as soon as the battle begins.
>>
>>343937225
>Weapon preigniter
>Flak II
>Halberd Beam
>>
File: ss (2014-04-21 at 09.56.38).jpg (345 KB, 1286x748) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-04-21 at 09.56.38).jpg
345 KB, 1286x748
>>343937496
Not ever since everyone and their mother has anti-drone-drones. Thanks, AE!
>>
>>343937431
Weapon pre-igniter is a wasted slot if you have cloak.

I'd only use it if I happen to find a glaive beam.
>>
>>343922823
bio beam lets you easily get crew kill victories (more goodies) without teleporter though.
>>
>>343927952
Except they're not at all alike and you're absolute shit at vidya.
>>
>>343937628
Fuck, forgot about the anti-drone systems.
>>
>>343937264
Why do some developers never make games again while garbage AAA developers churn out shit game+ season pass every fucking year?
>>
>>343938196
That's why you get the defense jammer.
>>
This thread made me feel like playing FTL again.

Wich ship do I use?
Kestrel A
Engi A
Engi B
or Rock Cruiser A?

Stealth ship sucks ass
>>
>>343939352
Engi B because it's my favorite ship. It's you against the world.
>>
>>343939668
I love that ship too
>>
>>343939352
Stealth ship is BEST SHIP
>>
A quick update on the run. Just for reference's sake, THIS is a scenario from which you run - when it's impossible to win. Anything else and you're not preparing properly.
>>
>>343940157
I said best, not boringly strongest. I bet you play the crystal cruisers too.
>>
File: fleeable scenario.png (587 KB, 1320x720) Image search: [Google]
fleeable scenario.png
587 KB, 1320x720
>>343940321
Forgot image
>>
File: stealth b.jpg (362 KB, 1294x756) Image search: [Google]
stealth b.jpg
362 KB, 1294x756
Toot toot worst ship coming through

Doing hard mode with this pile of shit wasn't even worth it
>>
File: Mantis Technology.webm (2 MB, 379x379) Image search: [Google]
Mantis Technology.webm
2 MB, 379x379
>>343940621
Same shit every time senpai, gets boring steamrolling through the game
>>
>>343940448
>>343940321
no, this is poor planning. Just proving my point further. Checkmate, federation scum.
>>
File: 2016-07-05_19-25-09.png (701 KB, 1296x758) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05_19-25-09.png
701 KB, 1296x758
post 'em
>>
File: 1467667284832.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467667284832.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>mantis a on hard
>end of sector 1, have 2 shield bubbles, starting crew (2 mantis, 1 engi) and picked up a flak 1 which i haven't powered yet
>sector map
>either zoltan or zoltan sector as fucking mantis a
>go to zoltan
>first jump
>event teleports 4 zoltans into my engi room at the start
>also while fighting enemy ship with burst laser 2 and firebomb and zoltan shield
>mind controls one my mantis immediately as well
What could I have possibly done
>>
File: 20160706013227_1.jpg (238 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
20160706013227_1.jpg
238 KB, 1280x800
>>343941634
>>
File: either way.gif (90 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
either way.gif
90 KB, 400x400
>>343940859
You're literally just rubbing your sore arse at me as if that'll make me feel guilty.
>>
>>343937065
>retared
Lol, nice going spastic. I'd love for you to point out the questions I've asked. Hint: none.

Also your response to the other guy reeks of trying too hard.
>>
>>343937431
I'd almost put it to a dice roll depending on the sector I'm at.

5 or earlier: 1/2 3AR, 3/4/5/6 Pre-ignite

6: 1/2/3 AR, 4/5/6 Pre-ignite

7: 1/2/3/5 3AR, 5/6 Pre-ignite

Basically the benefit of skipping that first long charge diminish in grindier fights towards the end of the run. But both can work wonders.
>>
>>343936139
Just kill the crewmembers in the isolated weapon rooms and not anyone else.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>343939352
Stealth ship rocks ass.

I'd go for either of the Engi ships, they're fun.
>>
This is my first Rogue Like game and I think it's really fun.
>>
>>343944593
Yeah, because that'll be so helpful when the rest of the crew teleports onto your ship and dies en-masse.

Oh what was that? You didn't know that happened? Colour me pink and call me you, it's almost like you're talking out of your ass and should've shut up half a thread ago!
>>
I think there are things this game could have done better
>>
>>343944706
It's glorious. The first time you kill the Rebel Flagship is like sex.
>>
>>343937732
why aren't you just using a teleporter if you want to kill crew though? 1000% easier than a biobeam and you can destroy systems too
>>
>>343915998
>Cloak is meant for dodging, not hiding.
>this literally doubles the effect
>I somehow didn't realize this
>>
>>343944942
Genuinely I disagree. I can think of features that would be useful (like a way to nix your own boarding drones if they get stuck in a useless room), or new game modes and features that would be cool (like an endless or competetive mode). But the core and advanced contentm, and overall execution, is consistent and tight as fuck. It's a stellar experience.
>>
>>343944706
It's not a roguelike though.
>>
>>343944846
Are you okay, anon?
>>
>>343937732
>>343945239
Basically this. A bio beam costs power and a weapon slot, only fires periodically, is cockblocked by any degree of shields and you don't even have the guarantee of neatly arranged crew to mow down.

I'd say the Flame Beam fits into the category of "can do cool tricks with the right set up, but not worth buying", but the Bio Beam is just too contrived for even that.

(I haven't forgotten about making the weapon tier image by the way, I'm pondering layouts)
>>
>>343933767
>tfw can't win easy with mantis B
This thread has made me realize I've been playing this game in a very incorrect manner.
>>
>>343945560
Define okay.
>>
>>343945297
Here are the things I feel this game did wrong.
The random events are a lottery with blue options being just space bingo. For blue options to work at all, your choices should affect future events, or at least cause other events to have a higher chance to appear. Take for example the "pirate stuck in meteor".
You can kill the pirate or you can save the pirate. Neither will have ANY effect, ever. You know killing the pirate is the best option out of the two so you will always do it, except when you had a laser beam that you only happened to already have in which case whoop whoop space bingo! You never calculated for that blue option to happen, it just sort of did. The only "theme" through which you can fish for blue options are long-range scanners on nebulas (which all high-end players agree you need to avoid at all costs) and Medbay upgrades being the only semi-consistent one to get you blue options (which all high-end players agree are not worth it). It's not terribly bad but it's certainly something that could have been done better.
Weapon balance is also something that definitely could have been done better. The end result is that you just always try to get the same weapons in every ship, so ships tend to end up being mostly the same amalgamation no matter their different starts. That also brings me to another thing that could have been done better: The way all ships are different is ass. All the "challenge ships" just require the stars to line up on sector 1, then by sector 2-3 you have ironed out the shitty start to make your ship standard again. Nearly everyone just sells most of the unique ship perks in an effort to standardize the shitty challenge ship too. Federation cruiser did it great by having a unique system, this is something that could have been done with more ships and the game would have played out a lot better. Instead you just gotta get dat burst laser/flak and get those 3 shield bubbles asap dude sell that titanium coating it's shit
>>
>>343946153
I'm sure all of that will be fixed in FTL 2

;_;
>>
>>343946382
it's gonna be called "Even Faster Than Light"
>>
>>343946153
I'll address each point one by one.

>random events
This is an absolutely integral part of the game experience. If you don't like randomised events and structures, there are different games to be played. Everyone has there own taste, but if someone entered a poker tournament and then griped about how there's no guarantee of ever getting a good hand, they'd come unstuck.

I'm not on the same page regarding that avoid-nebulas stance, but that's a seperate question.

>weapon balance
I don't think this is much of an issue, beyond a few god-tier weapons that any ship benefits from using. Otherwise the randomisation of drops, events and shop dispersal, coupled with the wild variation in starting loadout, gives strong incentive to make a functioning strategy from whatever random features you pick up along the way. The role (or is it roll?) of randomness in all of this is part of the game's central appeal, so if you dislike randomness then of course you'll dislike the game, it's just taste.

>>343945560
What an odd question. Why wouldn't I be okay?
>>
>first shop in the game
>>
>>343946642

2 Fast 2 Light
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.