[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to game stop >pick dark souls 2 and bloodborne >ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 91HbzjrYu1L._SL1500_.jpg (339 KB, 1204x1500) Image search: [Google]
91HbzjrYu1L._SL1500_.jpg
339 KB, 1204x1500
>went to game stop
>pick dark souls 2 and bloodborne
>ask to the cashier which one is better
>"pick bloodborne the other one is a bitch " he said
>"I like bitches"i reply so I picked dark souls 2
So honestly what are your thoughts on this game
>>
I enjoyed it
>>
Pretty good, ignore Myaizaki dicksuckers.
But honestly just go play the game first before listening to others opinions, you already bought the game anyway. Unless this is bait.
>>
I regret buying the standard game instead of the SotFS edition when it was on sale a few weeks ago.
>>
>>343910361
SOTFS barely fixes anything and in fact makes the game even more unbalanced in a lot of cases.

"sotfs suddenly makes the game great!" is a meme used by drones.
>>
>>343910005
Scholar is absolutely the best version and while I derive mild entertainment from Dark Souls 2, it feels like a shoddy rip-off of the Souls series. Especially if you compare its animations and in turn, how those animations translate to gameplay to every game that came after it (I can't remember if the animations in DeS and DaS but they sure as fuck were nowhere near as floaty).
>>
>>343910005
best game in the series OP, you wont regret it
>>
>>343910005
Its not as bad as /v/ says but Bloodborne is objectively the better game.
>>
>>343910005
Base game was already good, scholar (dx9) was fantastic. Scholar (dx11) makes das2 the best game on rhe souls series for me. Followed very closely by dark souls 1
>>
>>343910005
worst souls game
and its still a good game
>>
>>343910647
I want more content you fucking meme. I thought the standard game was good and want some more, however I cannot get more until I pay out the ass or wait weeks for another sale.
>>
>>343910005
Posted 7 minutes after >343910005

HMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>343910005
>went to game stop

Stopped reading there :^)
>>
Like it,still play it,bell bros are still pieces of shit.Soul Memory is the biggest bullshit.
>>
>>343911080
>DS2 is a bitch
>compared to bloodborne
This is bait, right?
>>
Do NOT play the ds2 dlc. I just played scholar on ps4 and the main game is very enjoyable and rewarding but the dlc is all boring and repetitive as fuck

All of bloodborne is A+ no complaints
>>
>>343910005
i like it a latte
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.