[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grim Dawn thread - Autism edition. >Tfw I was quite literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: GrimDawn.jpg (158 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
GrimDawn.jpg
158 KB, 460x215
Grim Dawn thread - Autism edition.

>Tfw I was quite literally farming for LOW LEVEL epics for 15 hours yesterday. Non stop.
>Tfw after all that time, despite having a shit load of blues, I still haven't completed a single set of armor (which was the entire point I started grinding in the first place)

This shit is fucking silly. I just wanted the Guardian set for a new character I'm planning.

Now I'm half way through completing the Maiven, Marauder, Explorer, Brimstone and Miasma sets.
Please...let this grinding end, I just want to play a new character. LET ME FINISH A SET GAME, FUCK.
>>
>>343900882
Just trade for it you nerd.
>>
How do you farm in this game? How do you get better chances of getting rare drops?
>>
I don't know about you but I loathe picking up rares. I also get enraged that I have no full sets but multiple random pieces, some are 20, 40, 50...

My opinion is just say fuck it because the game is easy as balls until like half way through elite, but I do understand that collecting gear and twinking keeps the game fresh.

and I'm not saying they should make devotions account wide but the idea of finding every shrine multiple times on multiple characters is not a fun one
>>
>>343901130
play on veteran, rares drop noticbly more especially on random mobs

or do generic warden runs. I play on veteran anyway because more hero spawns
>>
>>343901057
Could do that, but eh, I imagine it would take forever to get a reply on steam.

>>343901242
Yeah I'm basically collecting them more for the fact that I like wearing themed gear for the most part, and less to do with needing an extra crutch in the game.

>>343901130
Since I'm trying to find low level shit, I've got this route which takes me to a boss enemy called Gutworm, and then I just run a bit further after that to two other hero monsters, then I exit to menu and rinse repeat.
I've tried plenty of other places too but this one seems the most consistent.
>>
bad game
>>
>>343902575
Good reasons.
>>
>>343902624
p bad
>>
>>343900882
>Maiven

Maiven is GOAT for early game casters.
>>
>>343902081
>Could do that, but eh, I imagine it would take forever to get a reply on steam.
Go to the Grimn Dawn Forum, therei s a thread dedicated to trading, be it softcore/hardcore/duping.
>>
I got the game from the sale, enjoying it a lot. I'm only like level 15 but currently I've just been going pure demolitionist

I'm not sure what I'll duel spec, I was thinking maybe occulist just for the summons
>>
>>343902752
Please elaborate.
>>
>>343903132
Soldier is always a good pick for his survivability.

It's perfectly viable to pick Soldier just for his health/physique passives and keep playing likea pure demo.
>>
Going arcanist with the Soul laser, ice chunks, and meteor shower as my main skills. What should I dual class as? The last one (nomad?) looks alright as it could beefen me up and increase spirit some more.
>>
Guys, what are the 2 most OP classes and what are the two worst?
>>
>>343903581
I haven't played in a while so I'm not up to date on the latest balance patches, but from what I remember:

>Best: Soldier, Arcanist
>Worst: Demolitionist, Occultist

Which isn't to say that Demo or Occultist are bad in any way, though.
>>
>>343903818
>Demolitionist

Blackwater cocktail build and dual classing into Elementalist is fucking good.
>>
>>343903887
Nice reading comprehension, brotato.
>>
>>343903818
Pretty much.

I would argue that Nightblade is a little stronger than Arcanist though.

Meanwhile Demo is the most underpowered, not as much as he used to be but still. Canister Bomb is his only great skill, everything else is either just fine or bad.
>>
>>343903887
>DoT based
>no survivability
Have you tried it on Legendary?
>>
>>343904012
but he's the only one who has explosions
>>
>>343904012
>I would argue that Nightblade is a little stronger than Arcanist though
On it's own I'd probably agree, but Arcanist has way more utility as a secondary class so I personally rate it higher based on that. Nightblade as a secondary is often just lol Pneumatic Burst.
>>
>>343904241
Yeah, and the only one who has guns as a part of his theme, that's why he's my favourite class.

Doesn't change the fact that he is in fact underpowered. He's basically a jack of all trades master of none.
>>
>>343904416
does the game get pretty hard later on? I'm still in the early game but it seems fairly standard for the genre so far
>>
i wish the grim dawn /vg/ thread still existed

after numerous playthroughs of this game i decided to finally go for a conjurer pet build. holy shit this is so easy
>>
File: 1435711962571.jpg (61 KB, 643x546) Image search: [Google]
1435711962571.jpg
61 KB, 643x546
>try out a gunslinger type character
>mfw all that dakka
>>
friendly reminder to play on hardcore
you have litterally no excuses in an offline game
>>
>>343904707
>>>/poeg/
>>
>>343904586
It doesn't really get hard until later in Elite, but it depends on your build. Most of Normal/Veteran is fairly easy if your build isn't garbage and you don't get too reckless.
>>
>>343904586
Normal is piss easy.

Normal Veteran is fairly easy but can be challenging at times.

Elite is a lot more difficult but manageable.

Legendary is tough, can be nearly impossible to beat if your build is shit.

Basically you can play however you want on Normal/Veteran, you will need some investment into survivalability on Elite, and lots of it on Legendary.
>>
>>343903818
Hol' up bro.
I keep hearing Soldier is strong as fuck, but from what I've been seeing, it's only because it works as a great secondary class to basically everything else.
>>
>>343904707

>play on softcore a lot
>have fun
>try out HC
>want to git gud so I keep playing HC
>have a WAY bigger stash of components and recipes and legendaries on HC
>can't be bothered to play on SC anymore because of the lack of stuff

It's a mixed feeling.
>>
>>343905010
so pretty much the same as Diablo then, cool
>>
>>343905076
Woops, I prematurely posted.

What I wanted to say after that is, despite Soldier being a top tier secondary class, how does it actually fair as a primary one? Perhaps a Sword/Shield build?
>>
>>343905253
I tried a "primary" soldier build and ended up using a gun/shield, use cadence to pop off piercing shots and lay down shockwave. Was boring though. Plays like literally every end-game PoE build.

Blademaster is where its at
>>
>>343905253
Dual wieldan soldier is best IMO.

But it's a solid class that can be played in many ways because it has plenty of ways to get offense and defense no matter what weapons you use. It's only lacking in flair, which you can get from your secondary.
>>
File: 1245345356645654.jpg (167 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1245345356645654.jpg
167 KB, 1366x768
>tfw no Hardcore mode /v/ squad to sperg out with in Grim Dawn
>>
whats the appeal of Hardcore mode? i'm always just terrified that i'll die and lose hours of progress so i go with boring safe builds
>>
Is it even possible to kill Mogdrogen on Elite/Legendary?
>>
>>343906430
Playing softcore is playing a game with no fail state. It becomes boring after a little while.
>>
>>343906430
non-americans who can't handle freedom
>>
>>343906430
the appeal is feeling the rush of near deaths and death possible around any corner

you wouldn't understand without being an adult
>>
>>343905123
Wait what?
Hardcore and Softcore have different banks?
Fuck, that's disappointing but also completely fair.

>>343906430
Some people just enjoy death actually being meaningful. The thrill of hardcore mode in games is fun. Still though, I'm going to play through on Softcore first.
I was playing through Path of Exile blind on hardcore and made it through most of the game, but then desync meant i got 1 shotted by Vaal or whatever that boss is called.

I'm obviously aware that Grim Dawn doesn't have that issue, but still, rather than getting through most of the game and then one boss has some silly gimmick that wrecks me, I'd rather just go through on softcore first.
>>
>>343906823
>Adults
>The people that pay exorbitant amounts of money for various insurances just so they don't hit the fail-state known as "financial ruin".

Pretty sure kids are the ones that do the most dumb shit.
>>
>>343907084
and they are the most likely to die on hardcore as well
>>
>>343900882
Have they fixed Cadence?
Are the healthreg constellations still mandatory on ultimate?
>>
Fuck sake.
Any of you nigga's got the Guardsman Chest and Shoulders?
This is annoying as shit.
>>
>>343907084
People palying hardcore also pay exorbitant amounts of resorces for various insurances just so they don't hit the fail-state.

The whole point of hardcore is the fact that fail state exists and you need to prevent it from happening at all cost.
>>
How are summoners? I know they used to be broken as shit, but they got a pretty severe nerf a while back.
They decent or?
>>
Is this better than Torchlight 2? I got about halfway through and lost interest completely.
>>
>>343909687
Torchlight 1 and 2 are massive garbage compared to this
>>
>>343909687
after playing both i would say grim dawn is more my cup of tea than torchlight 2.

Nothing wrong with torchlight 2 personally but it feels less fun.
>>
>>343909687
It's about the same as torchlight 2, though grim dawn is a LOT easier
>>
>>343909606
Still decent, still gear dependent as fuck.
>>
>>343909687
>I got about halfway through and lost interest completely.
It's even worse
>>
>>343909953
>though grim dawn is a LOT easier
Wat
Torchlight 2 is piss easy. I've actually died in Grim Dawn a few times.
>>
>>343911363
>Died in grim dawn
What the hell? I just beat the game with every enemy at the late game being 5-10 levels higher than me and I was never close to dying. I also oneshotted everything except bosses the entire game after getting Trozan's Sky Shard
>>
Is there a way to reset your stats?
>>
>>343911683
Are we talking normal mode here? Because if so then eh, I can't really tell the difference between any ARPG's normal mode since they're all just as easy as each other.
>>
>>343911683
> I just beat the game
No you didn't

Get back when you deafeat Mogdrogen or at least explore the the Immolation.
>>
>>343911981
Was veteran mode or whatever, couldn't choose a harder difficulty. Haven't played it since beating the last boss so I am unsure if I am able to start a new character or something on a harder difficulty now.. absolutely nothing happened after beating the final boss except for getting a steam achievement
>>
>>343912143
Veteran mode is still Normal mode.

The real difficulty starts in the middle of Elite mode, rape starts on Legendary.
>>
>>343912143
Yeah Veteran is just a harder normal mode, but still normal mode non the less.
Wait until you get to Elite.
If that doesn't tickle your fancy as far as difficulty goes (doubtful since Elite has a good amount of difficulty to it), then Legendary will.
>>
Thinking of making a Demo/Occultist summoner build based around Rifles. Yes, I know, Dual pistols seem to be the best option apparently, but they look shit and I want to use a rifle.
Think it could work out? Or is that asking for too much as far as gear is concerned?
>>
>>343911683
Show it, you lying bitchass nigga
>>
>>343913086
I assume demo/occultist works the same as a rifle/pistol demo, but with more elemental/fire and vitality damage. Get all the attack buffs and call it a day
>>
>>343913086
It can work.

Rifles are the best with either Shamans Primal Strike on lighting builds or with Demo Searing strike on OA/Crit damage builds.

However, there is one epic and one legendary that rifel that fit your build, 2 more epics if you don't mind crossbows.

https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/2033-Devil's-Mark

https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/8173-Empowered-Devil's-Mark

https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/2037-Wretched-Crow-of-Bysmiel

https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/7681-Warpbreath-Arbalest

https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/8183-Witching-Hour
>>
>>343913697
>>343913576

Mmm delicious delicious. Thanks.
Reason I want Demo over Shaman is purely for roleplay reasons.
I want the theme of the character to be about summoning Hellhounds and using fire based attacks from a distance.
>>
Are poison/bleeding builds viable, meaning killing enemies with just these with some vitality damage, whatever that does?
>>
>>343914739
Hellhound gives a fuckton of fire, burn and chaos damage; familiar buffs and adds elemental; sigil of consumption can be upgraded with fire. It works
>>
>>343914963
Yeah, Occultist/Nightbalde has a fuck ton of poison/bleeding.
>>
What the fuck is the deal with the autists who made this game being those dark souls 1 hipsters that act like dark souls ruined every other kind of video game for them because nothing compares to how perfect dark souls is

When I had my first death after however long and it told me I drop some xp when I die and have to go pick it back up at my not-bloodstain it started to become beyond annoying. Literally everything about it screams tryhard dark souls 1
>>
>>343914739
I'm running a Nightblade/Occultist Poison/Acid build and it works pretty damn good.
I can kill bosses in a few Shadow Strikes due to the poison damage alone, but my build does have a fatal flaw. Barely any AoE to quickly deal with packs of monsters.
>>
File: 1463871260421.jpg (76 KB, 948x960) Image search: [Google]
1463871260421.jpg
76 KB, 948x960
>>343915263
I honestly can't tell if this is bait
>>
>>343915263
anon you need to stop.
>>
>>343914739
>I want the theme of the character to be about summoning Hellhounds
Both the Devils Mark and Witching Hour give a +2 bonus to Summon Hellhound.

>and using fire based attacks from a distance
Both are focused on Chaos damage instead, but many Demo and Occultist skills mix chaos with fire.

I reccomend you take Fire Strike and max its Brimstone modifier as it deals high Chaos/Fire damage. You should take the Searing Strike as well as its made for melee and 2h ranged.
>>
Got this during the sale and have been playing quite a bit but I'm getting a bit bored of my Druid. Was going to make either a Warlock or Conjurer. What I want to know though is do DoT applications, poison specifically, stack in any way or is it pointless to spam Dreeg's Eye nonstop?
>>
File: 1366541098144.jpg (42 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1366541098144.jpg
42 KB, 362x358
this game is pretty fuckin boring and bad
>>
>>343916495
>Anonymous 07/05/16(Tue)13:34:00 No.343916220 â–¶
>>>343914739
>>I want the theme of the character to be about summoning Hellhounds
>Both the Devils Mark and Witching Hour give a +2 bonus to Summon Hellhound.
>>and using fire based attacks from a distance
>Both are focused on Chaos damage instead, but many Demo and Occultist skills mix chaos with fire.
>I reccomend you take Fire Strike and max its Brimstone modifier as it deals high Chaos/Fire damage. You should take the Searing Strike as well as its made for melee and 2h ranged.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/05/16(Tue)13:35:02 No.343916327 â–¶
>Got this during the sale and have been playing quite a bit but I'm getting a bit bored of my Druid. Was going to make either a Warlock or Conjurer. What I want to know though is do DoT applications, poison specifically, stack in any way or is it pointless to spam Dreeg's Eye nonstop?
>>>
> Anonymous 07/05/16(Tue)13:36:30 No.343916495 â–¶
>File: 1366541098144.jpg (42 KB, 362x358)
>this game is pretty fuckin boring and bad
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 78 / 4 / 24 / 4 [Update] [Auto] No new posts
>[Advertise on 4chan]
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
what the fuck dude
>>
>>343916220
I have 0 problems with my damage being split between Fire/Chaos, seems like a great combination to be honest. In fact, I like the sound of it more than just my original vision of being purely fire.

>I reccomend you take Fire Strike and max its Brimstone modifier as it deals high Chaos/Fire damage. You should take the Searing Strike as well as its made for melee and 2h ranged.

Should I max Fire Strike itself too or just keep that at 1?

Gonna throw together a build now, I'll link it when I'm done and hopefully you can tell me what you think of it.
>>
>>343916327
>What I want to know though is do DoT applications, poison specifically, stack in any way
DoT stacks if they are from different sources, if it's from the same source it will only reset the timer.

>is it pointless to spam Dreeg's Eye nonstop?
Pretty pointless, it will only reset the timer.
>>
>>343916663
>Should I max Fire Strike itself too or just keep that at 1?
It's better to keep the base skill at 1 since it adds very little fire damage, it's amore about physical and %weapon damage.

Brimstone should be your priority because it adds a lot of chaos and fire so max that. You can also try maxing Explosive Strike since it gives nice AoE effect and quite a bit of fire/burning damage.
>>
>>343917154
How do you feel about Blackwater Cocktail? Could the debuffing aspect of that skill line (as well as its fire/chaos damage) be beneficial since I'm planning on using pets?

I've only got 33 points left in the current build I'm thinking of so I don't have too much wiggle room left.

http://grimcalc.com/build/hKb1Yt7
>>
>>343917750
You need at least 1 point in Explosive Strike to take Searing Strike.

I reccommend you take 1 point into Canister Bomb and max its Concussive trasmuter, it's one of the best cword control in the game. It will immobilize trash for a long time and disrupts bosses with multiple short stuns, great if you want to stop them froum using certain abilities.

>How do you feel about Blackwater Cocktail?
I never really liked it because it's so DoT based.

>Could the debuffing aspect of that skill line (as well as its fire/chaos damage) be beneficial since I'm planning on using pets?
I don't think it will be worth it, as far as I know it's only (semi) good on dedicated builds. But who knows, you might try it.
>>
>just stand still doing retaliation damage and have to wait 50 minutes to autoattack down caster bosses
fun
>>
enemies are boring
"bosses" are boring
special enemies and uniques are boring
why is it so god damn boring
>>
>>343917750
Cocktail pairs really well with Eldritch Fire (devotion skill.) That has its own percentage debuffs for chaos as well as slow effect as well.

The debuffs are pretty good on Cocktail but it takes a pretty good investment to make it worth your while.

Since you are dual classing I think the Occultist line has better general debuffs. But I am not as experienced when it comes to Occultist.
>>
Heard some good things about this game.

That said it doesn't look like the classes really allow me to play my favorite build.

Paladin
>>
>Go into menu
>Tick "Lock Item Pickup"
>Set my game to only see Blue items
>Click pickup ket
>IT STILL FUCKING PICKS UP EVERY SINGLE ITEM

Why is this game so fucking annoying? Holy shit.
>>
>>343920739
Soldier/arcanist. Elemental damage is the equivalent of holy in Grim Dawn
>>
>>343920905
Thanks anon, I'll check it out.
>>
>>343920845
.. why wouldnt you wanna pick up the items you've fucking filtered to only see
>>
File: Faction_Kymon01.jpg (55 KB, 1024x461) Image search: [Google]
Faction_Kymon01.jpg
55 KB, 1024x461
>>343920739
>Paladin
You can, there is even a faction devoted to smiting undead and chtonic demons.

>Kymon’s Chosen are followers of the enigmatic self-proclaimed prophet Thaidrus Kymon. Born to a great house of Erulan, Kymon grew up in the capital, witness to its many intrigues and scandals. Even as he was groomed by the members of his household to be the next great Kymon, Thaidrus was becoming disillusioned with the petty political rivalries and corruption around him. Much to the disappointment of his father, Thaidrus increasingly abandoned his political and martial training to immerse himself in books, devouring any writing on the pre-imperial histories and mythos that he could get his hands upon. He became fixated on myths from the dawn of humankind, when Empyrion the light-bringer was fabled to have ruled over the other gods, enforcing order in the world. Thaidrus became convinced the old myths were real and that only the return of Empyrion to the world could uplift humankind from their base existence. When his father took the extreme step of having the Kymon’s vast library removed from the manor house and set ablaze, Thaidrus resolved to leave home and experience the vast world for himself.

>It was on this journey that the noble came face to face with the poverty and misery that presided over much of the region around the capital. On more than one occasion, Thaidrus sadly discovered that the martial training of his formative years was of more value on the open road than the knowledge and lore he had amassed while engrossed in books. The journey opened Thaidrus’ eyes to the harsh reality of the world, but it also wizened him to deeper truths. If people would not readily embrace change and the ideals he extoled, perhaps change had to be forced upon humankind for their own betterment.
>>
File: Faction_Kymon_Torso01.jpg (176 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Faction_Kymon_Torso01.jpg
176 KB, 400x600
>>343920739
>>343921261
>Thaidrus returned to Erulan a changed man. He took up the mantle of his house once more and agreed to serve the empire, although not as a member of the court. He instead dedicated himself to the Luminari and eventually became an inquisitor. Outwardly, he seemed exemplary in his new role, zealous even but for Thaidrus it was a means to an end. As an inquisitor, Thaidrus had access to forbidden texts and knowledge thought too dangerous for the public that was kept locked away in the vaults of the Luminari. He encountered dark powers and accumulated esoteric lore traveling the far reaches of the empire. He collected many exotic artifacts, some of which he neglected to turn over to the Luminari.

>One of his inquests led him to a remote village, built atop the ruins of an ancient city, which villagers claimed was the resting place of a forgotten god. The faded visage of the god, etched into the wall of a chamber below the city was similar to ancient stones he had seen in other parts of the empire. Although it was frightful to behold, Thaidrus thought perhaps it represented Empyrion and, if so, the ancient city might be the key to awakening him.
>>
>>343921165
What the fuck are you talking about? I've set it so that only blue+ items show.
The Lock item pickup straight up says that it stops you from picking up loot that doesn't meet your loot filter requirements.

It. Doesn't. Fucking. Work.

The pickup key still grabs anything, greys, yellows, greens, everything.
>>
>>343920739
>>343921261
>>343921404
>He spent many months there digging in the ruins, deciphering the dead language etched into crumbling blocks. Thaidrus repeatedly delayed reassignment by the citadel of the Luminari and finally ignored summons demanding his return. In time, Thaidrus mastered the dead language and pieced together the secrets of their religion. With trembling hands he prepared the grisly components needed to undertake the archaic ritual he had uncovered and, in a quavering voice, recited a passage in the dead language that would invoke the forgotten god. A pressure seemed to build in the air as a presence gathered in the dark chamber. Thaidrus felt it coiling around him and the hair on the back of his neck stood on end; he wondered if he had made a terrible mistake. A great intelligence invaded his mind and, in a burst of searing pain, it thrust a multitude of thoughts and feelings into his consciousness. It was almost too much to bear and it took several moments for Thaidrus to comprehend what the alien entity wanted and when he did, he recoiled. It offered great power but at a terrible price. Thaidrus summoned all of his mental discipline to push out the invader and used the arts of an inquisitor to sever the connection and ward himself from the entity.
>>
>>343920739
>>343921261
>>343921404
>>343921517
>His investigation came to a head when Thaidrus undertook the extreme measure of abducting the head of his order and putting him to the question. It was a perilous episode as his former superior eventually revealed himself to be possessed when he transformed and attacked Thaidrus. It was only with the power of an artifact taken from the chamber of the forgotten god that Thaidrus prevailed. He retreated to the manor house of the Kymons and considered his next move. The empire was in the grip of some malevolent otherworldly force, poised on the edge of oblivion, just waiting for the final stage of their great plan to unfold. It was the very thing that Thaidrus needed; the missing piece of his own plan that he had carried in his heart from childhood. It was the catalyst that would allow him to rebuild the world.

>Now that Thaidrus saw the destruction of the empire and perhaps humankind itself was imminent, he knew his time had come. Perhaps it had been destined. He just needed the strength to survive the coming apocalypse and the power to claim his place as an architect of the new dawn. He knew, with apprehension, that the forgotten god could offer him all that.

>In the days that followed, a great and unquenchable fire enveloped the Kymon manor house, killing all inside; all but one. Kymon the Prophet emerged to a crowd of spectators, untouched by the flames and he preached to the crowd of the coming apocalypse and of the salvation that he offered. Thaidrus was exiled from the capital soon thereafter but a devoted following left with him. These would become the first of Kymon’s Chosen.
>>
>>343920739
>>343921261
>>343921404
>>343921517
>>343921630
>
When the Grim Dawn struck, Kymon’s Chosen were prepared to face the threat. Armed with the divine flame and Kymon’s holy word, the Chosen set out to eradicate corruption and prepare the world for their ascension as the chosen people. Still, some cannot help but wonder if the promises Kymon makes are too good to be true. None but the Prophet himself has spoken to Empyrion, and none are allowed to observe when he communes with his god. Despite any doubts, the divine power Kymon wields cannot be denied and his mission of salvation brings hope in humanity’s darkest hour.

>Chief amongst his opponents are the followers of the Order of Death’s Vigil, whom the Chosen see as abhorrent devil-spawn that twist the divine threads of life to their will. The extermination of the Order is chief among the Chosen’s goals for Cairn’s new dawn, something the necromancers naturally do not take kindly to. To the Order, Kymon is a fool and his followers even greater fools; but even a fool can be dangerous when armed. The Order will not allow history to repeat itself.

In terms of gameplay, Soldier/Demo would be the best choice.
>>
File: 1444214749350.jpg (864 KB, 1387x1536) Image search: [Google]
1444214749350.jpg
864 KB, 1387x1536
>he isn't running a Pyromancer
>>
>>343921510
why use the pickup key
>>
>>343921790
0 paladin spells in a paladin game even after devoting time to leveling up rep
>>
>>343921897
Because having to click on items is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>343922051
its not like a lot of items drop from blue and up
>>
>>343921261
>>343921404
>>343921517
>>343921630
>>343921790
They're still a group of insane fanatics compared to Death's Vigil

>>343921886
I'm running minion occultist/arcanist with fuckton of fire/elemental and chaos damage with demon's breath and fireballs as default attack. That count?
>>
Can you power level people or do you have to use a trainer to not play the game for 50 hours until you get to have fun with an alt
>>
>>343922531
So you want to skip 90% of the content to "have fun"? Why even play the game?
>>
>>343922005
>0 paladin spells
Why would you cast gay lights when you can just cleave the skull of evil with your flaming mace?
>>
>>343922663
If there's no fun after that garbage amount of samey samey shit I suppose there is no fun at the endgame either then.
>>
>>343921886
>they made the default bright wizard just Thyrus Gormann

??
>>
>>343922531
It's DRM freee you can just download blank max level chars and dupe items if you want.
>>
>>343920739
It really depends on what you think of when you think paladin. There really isn't a true holy damage so the game doesn't really make the choice for you.
>>
>>343923252
>There really isn't a true holy damage
One could say that "+% Damage to Chthonic/Aetherial" is pretty close.
>>
>>343923252
>>343923452
Blessed steel component gives you "sacred strike" which converts 100% physical to elemental
>>
File: 1441481902377.gif (548 KB, 203x335) Image search: [Google]
1441481902377.gif
548 KB, 203x335
>tfw one of the first 30 backers
>tfw everyone loves this game
>even /v/

told yall it was good
>>
>>343923687

It's alright
>>
>>343923687
It's the only game in this gay genre that I seem to enjoy.
>>
File: PALADINS.png (16 KB, 329x315) Image search: [Google]
PALADINS.png
16 KB, 329x315
>>343923572
Blessed steel was blessed by the priest of God of Earth.

If anything you should mention pic related, it's literally a skull of a PALADIN that give +% damage to undead&chthonic.
>>
>>343900882
>have two tabs of epics
>NOTHING for my summoner yet, the closest is some frost/druid two hander which doesn't fit in my build at all and has terrible +pet damage besides
>>
>>343923572
>>343924702
Also some items come with a "Paladins" prefix that give +% damage to Undead.
>>
>>343920739
paladins do fire damage in this game, not holy. there are entire constellations for holy paladins and its all +fire damage stuff
>>
>>343925113
post paladin build
>>
>>343903818
> demo worst
> not playing dual pistol demo/Arcanist
Damage so high it's not even funny, simple white mobs can't even compete
>>
File: 1234534534534535.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1234534534534535.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
/v/ you fucking fuccboi's, do any of you have these items that you can trade/give me?

>Brimstone Shoulderguard
>Marauder's Fury
>Guardsman's Breastplate
>Guardsman's Spaulders
>Crown of Command
>Spirit Stone Charm
>Band of Black Ice
>>
>>343925235
Demo is the worst class, your damage comes mainly from Arcanist.
>>
tfw level 26 pyromancer and found 3/4 of marauder already

gloves could drop next
>>
>>343923687

I hate the engine. They haven't changed a thing since TQ and most skills are just garbage or really fucking boring. Blue items are just better greens and that's one of the things I hate most about this genre. There's nothing unique about unique items.

The faction systems are cool and I liked the world map. Finding the hidden-y areas like the cultist hideout and the steps of death or whatever was cool. It suffers from the same problem TQ had imo which is pacing. You can't just go and level up a spell straight to max because if you do you won't have enough mana to continue casting it, the cooldown will fuck you or you won't do enough damage anyway. I was hoping the celestial tree or whatever would help with how bland most characters turn out, and it did, but not as much as I was hoping. Though, I haven't played since it came out and haven't touched the game since before the final part was released.
>>
File: feces.png (164 KB, 380x484) Image search: [Google]
feces.png
164 KB, 380x484
>>343925531
>There's nothing unique about unique items.
>>
>>343925838
that's just dumb
>>
>>343925531
>Blue items are just better greens and that's one of the things I hate most about this genre.
Not really, lots of dedicated blue sets that make whole new builds.

I couldn't imagine playing my pierce/OA/crit damage 2h rifle Commando without Marksman Set, it defines my build more than the class selection.
>>
>kill dudes in beginning area
>ok
>start seeing spellcasting mobs
>eyes that hover and do nothing but cast on the big bong clock timers.
>kill em all, sending their dull ragdolls onto the ground like the game takes place on the fucking moon
>kill "boss"
>boss casts a spell then another, maybe he uses sword on you if you're too close.
>you can dodge the spells if you are ranged.
>every single spellcaster is a carbon copy of every spellcaster you see in first act
>you're supposed to play through these asinine garbage levels 3 times and enjoy it
>>
File: dawn.png (300 KB, 485x594) Image search: [Google]
dawn.png
300 KB, 485x594
>>343925956
ur dum
>>
>>343925531
>most skills are just garbage or really fucking boring.
Show me an ARPG with better skills than the ones in this game.
I'll wait.

I've played PoE, Diablo 2 and 3, Torchlight 2 and TQ.
Grimdawn has fun skills.
>>
>>343926015
>every single spellcaster is a carbon copy of every spellcaster you see in first act
Yeah, those possessed archmages with Maiven sphere/Devastation/elemental missiles are exactly the same as those floating eyes with lighting orbs/lighting strikes/speed auras.
>>
>>343926361
van smellsing
>>
>>343926365
>projectile with different color
>big bad circle on ground DONT STAND ON IT >:OOO
>>
>>343925531
>It suffers from the same problem TQ had imo which is pacing
You are fucking retarded, their pacing is completly different.
>>
>>343926361
>cast skill
>wait 10 seconds to cast it again
Very fun skills I had a blast making BUILDS around casting COOLDOWNS just the dopest pussy ARPG around grimdawnâ„¢ buy it now
>>
>>343926584
>t-thing is bad because it does x!

>actually it doesn't

>i-it's shit anyway because y!

Strawman harder.
>>
>>343926728
>building around a skill with a cooldown
your mistake, bruh. those are just for quick burst to supplement your main attacks
>>
>>343925531
>You can't just go and level up a spell straight to max because if you do you won't have enough mana to continue casting it, the cooldown will fuck you or you won't do enough damage anyway.
There is literally nothing wrong about that.
>>
>video games
>designed well
>>
>>343926985
good thing they shoehorned you into using a couple of memes instead of making a good videogame and you ate it up
>>
>>343927010
how isn't there? that means the skill is useless if it can't be used

i can level up a class to 16 then level a skill to 12, but if that 16+12 skill points is worse than just leveling a class to 1 and then another 12, its bad balancing and shittier game design.
>>
>>343926728
>>343926985
Or you can pick multiple skills with cooldowns to use them interchangeably.

Bomber Demo comes to mind. Greando and Cansiter Bomb with Grenadier Shoulderguard (for another Canister Bomb procs on being hit), Ulzuin Chosen for a chance of no cooldown and items that decrease cooldowns is pretty cool.
>>
>>343927120
What?
>>
The combat of Grim Down is just not that fun. Itemization is also not that great. I played up to level 50~ as a Nightblade/Soldier and then just said fuck this.
>>
File: 124346564666456.jpg (90 KB, 620x777) Image search: [Google]
124346564666456.jpg
90 KB, 620x777
>>343925504
Please respond. I don't believe that non of you don't have any of these items.
>>
>>343927369
What level does the campaign end at?
>>
File: 1367042064522(2).jpg (17 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1367042064522(2).jpg
17 KB, 500x374
>>343900882
I tried playing this game but I constantly get frame rate issues and audio stutters to the point that it is unplayable

Anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>>343927204
>how isn't there? that means the skill is useless if it can't be used
That only means you can't just max your skill without cooldown/energy managment. It's not the game fault you can't understand that.

>i can level up a class to 16 then level a skill to 12, but if that 16+12 skill points is worse than just leveling a class to 1 and then another 12
I don't even understand what you just said, could you rephrase that?
>>
>>343927414
have all of em but I'm too busy watching lets plays
>>
File: epicnice.jpg (942 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
epicnice.jpg
942 KB, 1919x1079
Finally a good reward from log
>>
>>343927516
What are you playing it on? I'm using a 750ti and everything's maxed just fine
>>
>>343904626
> posting an ugly anime whore insted of an ork
>>
Around 50 in normal/vet, 70 in elite and close to 85 in ultimate
>>
File: 1461120258594.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461120258594.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>343927598
You bastard.
>>
>>343927748
>>343927425
>>
File: orb.png (343 KB, 477x603) Image search: [Google]
orb.png
343 KB, 477x603
>how you want your elemental damage, senpai?
>just chaos my shit up
>>
File: rig.png (27 KB, 644x513) Image search: [Google]
rig.png
27 KB, 644x513
>>343927612
R7 370. It's not that old though
>>
>>343900882
Ed, you've been playing that game for 18 hours a day since you bought it on the Summer Sale, you need to stop. Your friends are worried about you.
>>
>>343928079
>implying I have friends
go away voice in my head
>>
File: GD.jpg (13 KB, 255x137) Image search: [Google]
GD.jpg
13 KB, 255x137
>>343928079
>Tfw I bought the game on Saturday
Send help. Please.
>>
>>343927204

But it can be used once you have the stats/gear to support the fucking costs? Did you think the damage increase was just going to be free?
>>
File: 1396020456634.png (28 KB, 567x656) Image search: [Google]
1396020456634.png
28 KB, 567x656
>>343905773
>tfw I spent 200 hours beating the game for the first time because my hardcore characters kept dying

Was it autism?
>>
>>343925504
I do have Empowered Marauder's Fury.
>>
>>343928385
>playing hardcore before you've done a normal playthrough
That's not autism, that's stupidity.
>>
>>343928472
>Empowered
Fuck.
I need the low level versions.
>>
>>343928758
Tough luck then.
>>
>>343928758
just level up in garbage greens, all that matters is end game gear
>>
>>343928743
I always play HC first in any game it's available.
Nothing teaches you how to play better. I enjoy the fear of failure and failing should have a cost.
I understand that that's not what most people want in a game, but I enjoy it.
>>
>>343929007
I did that with torchlight 2 until I got oneshot by a trap in act2.

Never again.
>>
>>343928885
I want multiple sets of decent low level gear since I plan on making multiple characters.
The entire purpose of this level 30 character I have right now was just to farm for this shit so I can actually start having fun with different characters who have full sets of gear.
>>
>>343929007
how does less freedom and room to experiment teach you better?

>oh man i got killed in 2 seconds guess i have to play for 12 hours to get back to that point to find out what and how
>>
Quick question, is the game harder to beat solo or with other people?
>>
>>343929547
Monsters health and damage scales with the number of players but still I would say it's harder solo.
>>
>>343929547
I beat it as pure soldier build alone with no trouble, just took a while. First play through is pretty fun, too
>>
Whose gear looks better, male or female?
>>
>>343930424
No difference.

This not a JRPG.
>>
>>343929259
30 hours*
>>
>>343927873
Is it just me or does the game have an utter lack of summoner items that's not shaman. My item level is horseshit due to my most useful items having no replacements whatsoever
>Warped Salazar's Sovereign Blade of Decay
>Black Grimoire of Og'Napesh
>Rifthound Leather Boots
>Rhowari craft shit
>First epic i get is Black Scourge which looks worse on paper
>>
I wish grim dawn was just titan quest with grimdawns progression pacing instead of just grim dawn

they fixed the slow slog through the first difficulty but everything else doesnt feel as good, especially synergies between classes.
>>
>>343931341
It has a lot of Occutist summoner items.

Shaman is the latest class added to the game and summoner builds were a thing long before he was added.
>>
File: 1466940432331.png (507 KB, 946x506) Image search: [Google]
1466940432331.png
507 KB, 946x506
Okay, fuck it, time to complain.

The sheer variety of items that can drop at any given time is a problem. Period.
There is absolutely 0 chance of you getting a nice set of armor completed as you're leveling up, because the item pool is too fucking vast.

Now before you bitch over the fact that I'm complaining over a shit load of different, unique items, I'm not. I'm complaining that there is no specific enemies that drop specific things.

Let's say I want, oh, I dunno, the guardsman set. As of now, any enemy in this specific level range can drop them, but here's the kicker, there's hundreds of other things they can drop instead. I've been farming for near enough two days straight, and I'm still two pieces short.

There should be certain enemies that drop ONLY this sets items, so you know what to farm, and when they do decide to drop a Blue item, it will be a piece from this set.

It's fucking idiotic that you cannot finish a single set of armor before end game. It begs the question as to why low level sets are even a thing if they're this much of a pain in the fucking ass to acquire.

Debate me nigga's. You know I'm right.
>>
>>343928072
>>343927516
can someone help me? I wanna play this game
>>
>>343931798
I feel the same way.

It's even worse with blueprints.
>>
>>343931798

One of the only good things in Borderlands 2.
>>
>entire fucking level design is garbage
>HA DEAD END
>HA DED END
>HAH
Every single fucking area
in the fucking game
>>
>>343931798
I think farming is gay and prefer just equipping what I find while playing normally

If I was going to play Fashion [game] it sure as hell wouldn't be an isometric hack n slash
>>
>>343931856
update your drivers
>>
>>343931798
I feel like this could be helped by not allowing duplicates to drop or at least decreasing their drop chance by a lot.

1h melee and pistols could be an exception and stop dropping after you have 2 of them because dual wielding.

Let's be honest, no one is happy about dropping that 7th pair of Slithscale Legwraps or Nighthunter's Chestguard.
>>
>>343931798
I don't disagree with this. Monster infrequents exist, so I don't see why they couldn't do the same thing to an extent for epic items at the very least.

I don't mind it with legendary items since there are way more epics than legendaries, but trying to get a full epic set might as well be impossible without trading or cheating depending on how unlucky you get.

>>343932703
I know that this the case with blueprints. If you have a blueprint already it'll reroll what you would've gotten. It would be nice if they did this for epics/legendaries too.
>>
i dont feel like trying to find out what cryptic fucking Shrines on the shit world map ive missed
how do I edit in the rest of the points onto my character
>>
File: sdffds.jpg (24 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
sdffds.jpg
24 KB, 480x479
How is controller support in this?
Playing diablo 3 with a controller on my old xbox made me fell in love with the genre
I even bought Victor Vran and it did scratch that itch, but I need more...
I am so desperate that Im playing torchlight 2 with xpadder
>>
>>343933103
You could use a trainer. Alternatively, this is a nice resource:
http://the-maphack.com/index.php?page=2
>>
>>343932478
It's about sets.

Here's a good example: I wanted to make a pierce 2h rifle build.

This is nearly impossible without the whooe Marksman set.

Getting the whole set all by yourself in nearly impossible.

You do the math. If I can't realistically get the whole set and befit from its set bonuses then what's the point?
>>
>>343933475
what I mean
how the fuck am I supposed to know which shrines ive found other than looking at the tiny icons on the world map and deciding wether that shrine belongs in the neihgboring icon portal thing or another
>>
>>343933837
The far right tab of the quest log lists the location of every shrine you have found.
>>
>>343933837
You are supposed to explore.

It doesn't which ones you found, what matters is which ones you didn't find.

Not to mention, there is a lot more shrines across all the difficulty settings than the max points you can have, so you can afford to miss a few.
>>
>>343934652
"exploring" is picking one path instead of another
this has led me to miss entire fucking NPC group camps and sometimes the portal to those groupcamps
the game Forces you to slowly and painfully walk in a tetris pattern until the map is uncovered and its sooo boring
>>
>>343935058
>"exploring" is picking one path instead of another
...no.

This is literally the opposite of exploring. Exporing is about taking all the paths.
>>
i just want them to release the necromancer class, the entire order of deaths vigil was a huge cocktease
>>
I was having fun with this until I saw the caps on levels and devotions.
Suddenly everything felt so small and overly tight.
>>
>>343935268
Summnoers got enough love already, you can even summon skeletons with either item granted skills or devotion skills.

What the game needs is a dedicated class focused on ranged weapons.
>>
>>343935193
They dont fucking lead anywhere
You either walk through the right hallway and you dont get blocked by a fucking dead end forcing you to spend THIRTY SECONDS running BACK to and go through the right path, this happens multiple times during every single enclosed dungeon
which is always.
Walking around in an open fucking field killing white mobs that dont drop jack shit to find the shrine is not exploration its garbage
>>
I just completed my first playthrough today(Occult+Soldier).

It's a fun game. Tons of exploration, side content and secrets which reinded me of Dungeon Siege II.

Currently starting playing on Elite, and I having my ass handed to me, I may have fucked up building my character.

Is there even a way to respec in this game?
>>
File: 1234645645645456.png (415 KB, 647x480) Image search: [Google]
1234645645645456.png
415 KB, 647x480
>>343935268
I just want two more classes. I truly feel that 8-10 classes would be the sweet spot for this type of game.
6 just isn't enough.
>>
>>343935268
>Black Grimoire of Og'Napesh
>Devotion tree's last skill
>>
>>343935514
There's a way to respec skill points.
As for attribute and devotion points? I don't think so.
>>
>>343935696
Yes, I'm talking about skill points. How do I do it?
>>
>>343935696
You can respec devotions in the same place, just switch the tab. Only needed crystals instead of gold.
>>
>>343935514
You can respec at the upper floor of Devil's Crossing. It's pretty cheap, but you can't refund points you put directly into a mastery, only the points put into skills. You can also refund devotion points at the cost of aether crystals.

For what it's worth going into elite is a pretty big spike in difficulty. The first 10 or so levels tend to feel a little rough until you get better gear in my experience.
>>
>>343935819
The mage woman in Devil's Crossing does it. She's up the stairs in the corner.
>>
Did they add new quests for necromancers and crazy paladins in the new update?
>>
>>343935268
There is a pretty good necromancer mod out already, the only issue is I don't think the creator has added any uniques that add to its skills
>>
extremely retarded question here, if i add a blank level 85 character to my game, the rest of my characters will remain untouched right?
>>
>>343925838
Wait

This is just a ripoff of a Diablo 3 item
>>
>>343936225
yeah they'll be fine
>>
File: 20160705233239_1.jpg (423 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
20160705233239_1.jpg
423 KB, 1366x768
>>343936003
>>343935904
Thanks senpaitachi.

Pic related, me and my crew.
>tfw stuck with a lvl 30 hat because it looks good
>>
File: 1243456346456456.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1243456346456456.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
>>343925504
Bump. Here's what I have to trade.
End my suffering, /v/.

The Final March
Swampdweller Leggings
Marauder's Ammo Belt
Marauder's Gloves
Warchiefs Glory
Gunslinger's Jacket
Maiven's Hood
Nighthunters Chest
Berserkers Cowl
Krieg's Cleaver
Explorerer's Cover
Explorerer's Footpads
Falcon's Claw
Boneshard Lacerator
Alchemists Belt
>>
>>343936225
how do you even add one
doesnt show up ingame after adding to save folder
>>
how many players can join a multiplayer game, is it 4?
>>
File: 1395770039277.jpg (81 KB, 737x621) Image search: [Google]
1395770039277.jpg
81 KB, 737x621
why does the attack animations seem so stiff
wtf
>>
>>343937232
Yeah it's 4.

>>343936671
Are you only looking for the normal versions of those items? I have empowered versions for some of them I think but none of the normal ones. I only hold onto epics past level 40 since there are so many.
>>
/v/ grim dawn game when, could be fun fucking around on hardcore and seeing who dies first
>>
>>343936671
I have extra Brimstone Shoulderguards and Guardsman's Spaulders that you can have.
>>
>>343937415
welcome to meme dawn
>>
>>343937964
hey, the rest of the game looks good, I am not gonna lie
but if you build your game around doing the same attack animations millions of time the least you could do is make it fluid
>>
File: 1243646456446.jpg (289 KB, 1600x1900) Image search: [Google]
1243646456446.jpg
289 KB, 1600x1900
>>343937572
Yeah just the normal versions.

>>343937887
Oh god, thanks anon. I love you.
Normal non empowered versions, right?

How do you trade shit in this game?
>>
dsaf
>>
File: shit.jpg (149 KB, 552x792) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
149 KB, 552x792
>>343938172
Regular blues.

Just make a game and I'll join and throw them on the ground. There's a trade system but I don't need anything
>>
>>343937839
I'm down for this.
How do we know some faggot won't cheat and throw a shit load of top tier duped items onto his character though?
>>
>>343938428
Okay I hosted a game called "Brimstone".
>>
File: 1244664564564.jpg (68 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1244664564564.jpg
68 KB, 500x552
>>343938428
Nice one nice.
I can finally make one of the characters I had in mind because of those brimstone shoulders.
>>
Bump for /v/ hardcore playthrough.
>>
>>343938486
hope they havecommon decency?
>>
>>343903818
>tfw I want to get into Grim dawn but I couldn't figure out a class
>And the main class I wanted to play is considered the worst

It sucks because the main reason I didn't get that far is because I wanted to have a class that used rifles/guns and it seemed like Demo would be the most fun making everything blow up.
>>
anyone have a recommended class/es for a rifle/crossbow build?
>>
File: flying thunder god.jpg (58 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
flying thunder god.jpg
58 KB, 800x628
> get it on Steam Sale, heard a lot of good things about it
> edgy part of my soul forces me to obviously play the Occultist first
> can't do shit, he sucks even after level 30
> try Gunslinger Pyromancer
> fun as fuck but still feels too slow
> try Blademaster
> pic related

There is no reason to play anything but Melee in this game, isn't it?
>>
if i host a hardcore server and i die first what happens, does everyone get kicked or what
>>
>>343940190
Now turn on veteran and get instagibbed
>>
>>343940337
B-But that would make the game too hard :^)

What are some good Blademaster Cold Dual Wield devotion constellations?

Are there any that are picked by deafult no matter what you play with?
>>
Is it just me, or is Riftstrike just so damn good?
>>
>>343940190
How did you build your Occultist?
>>
There's something missing from Grim Down, I think this >>343937415 is accurate, combat as a whole gets dull, I spent a long time killing stuff for my melee character, and I get so many bows, wands and shit that I have no use for. I know some will say RNG but I don't remember Diablo 2 LoD having that problem. The item effects feel underwhelming too, there aren't many of them, and it's always some autocast skill, it is lacking diversity.
>>
Is DAIL actually any good? Or does it add a bunch of shit together just for the sake of having a ton of mods?
>>
>>343940274
You just stay at the "You died" screen I think.

>>343940108
Demo is a safe choice for a ranged build. Second class can be mostly anything depending on what utility skills you want/what kind of damage you want to do.
>>
>>343940882
I tried everything, summoner, eye spam, curse spam, nothing seems to be good enough to clear the mobs fast enough. It was a pain to find a suiting weapon, skills aren't that great against scattered/fast mobs. I just don't know what's the strong part of him.

Tried the same "first time" run with other classes, they kill stuff at least 40% faster.

Blademaster cleaves through the rooms like a fucking blade dervish, laughing at any kind of damage. Couldn't do the same with Occultist, no matter what skill was maxed out.

So what obvious thing am I missing?
>>
How the heck do i force enemies to target my summons
>>
>>343941421
just run behind them and use them as a meat shield
>>
>>343941394
>So what obvious thing am I missing?
Skill at video games. Summoner occultist kills shit at veteran like it's nothing
>>
reply to this post if anyone is interested in a level 1 hardcore veteran game ( i'll probably die first and there might be some lag )
>>
>>343941612

But I want to play and have fun, Summoners are too boring for me. Obviously I've tried Conjurer too, but it was so fucking boring I've rerolled as soon as I've... no, wait... as soon as my summons have killed the final boss on Normal.

It's so boring it's unplayable.
>>
>>343941695
Me.
Only thing I ask is that you guys hold on until this Dustforce run ends on the AGDQ stream.
>>
>>343941880
>as soon as my summons have killed the final boss on Normal
Not even veteran? How was Avatar of Mogdrogen?
>>
>>343941957
no probs anon i'll keep a eye on the thread and level up my summoner character in the meanwhile
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.