[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's that anon? You have a video game idea? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 48
File: 1467599062830.jpg (51 KB, 970x450) Image search: [Google]
1467599062830.jpg
51 KB, 970x450
What's that anon? You have a video game idea?

Let's hear it!
>>
File: 1467601770881.jpg (72 KB, 1366x1661) Image search: [Google]
1467601770881.jpg
72 KB, 1366x1661
Template.
>>
Animal Crossing, but with lolis.
>>
It's a Bayonetta prequel about her life before the events of Bayo 1, when she was a hired gun for the mob and was still not entirely in control of her magical abilities and demon contracts.

The gameplay is equal parts Bayonetta 1 and WET and the world/game loop is designed like Saints Row.
>>
>>343898821
Okay, okay. If people can put a disk in a console and play video games, what would happen if I put my dick in your ass?
>>
File: 56345345634.png (49 KB, 345x338) Image search: [Google]
56345345634.png
49 KB, 345x338
>>343899664
You are fired, anon.
>>
>>343899375
>prequel

Warming up some old shit?

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING ORIGINAL?! IS IT TOO HARD TO THINK OF SOMETHING?

GIVE ME SOMETHING FRESH, SOMETHING I CAN SERVE!
>>
>>343900321
Yes chef

It's an action game about a southern country girl and her role within the rebel army in futuristic second American Civil War.

The main character looks like Tay Tay Swift and dresses like Christina Ricci in Black Snake Moan.

The game plays like Nier Automata mixed wih a little bit of Doom 4, and the entire soundtrack is country music.
>>
File: ramsay seems interested.jpg (58 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
ramsay seems interested.jpg
58 KB, 550x367
>>343900715
Ok you know what, i'll give you credits for creativity.

But answer me this: Who the FUCK is suppose to buy this? Futuristic American Civil War? With COUNTRY MUSIC?

ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME SOME BIOSHOCK WANNABE CRAP?

SPICE THAT UP OR COME WITH SOMETHING ELSE, LAST CHANCE!
>>
>>343900321
>>343901221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwnrWzgUP2w
>>
>>343901221
Not totally sci-fi, just about as "near future" as MGR

Point is, not a historical epic.

And fuck you, I like country music.

We'll call it "Rise Again"
>>
You know the game where if someone looms at your hand below the waist you can punch them? First person fighting game in an office setting where there are no consequences as long as they looked at your hand first. Ragdoll physics, stairs, cubicles, realistic body damage. You can kick too. So you get your coworker to look, kick him out the window and go around the office causing more mischief
>>
>>343898821
We get Fromsoft to make a Discworld game. Then we can start printing money.
>>
File: 1467689078253.png (2 MB, 1599x1181) Image search: [Google]
1467689078253.png
2 MB, 1599x1181
Do not steal
>>
New Patapon game
Same artstyle
just about thousand patapons
and you control them with drums like the rockband drums
conquer the whole planet
>>
>>343898985
That's the shittiest template I've ever seen.
>>
it's like Steam but it's the new big MMO
>>
File: deep thinking.jpg (31 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
deep thinking.jpg
31 KB, 620x413
>>343901686
I DO NOT tolerate how the FUCK you talk to me! But you got spine, i like that.

I like the title, i really do. How long does it last? The game, you genius. How much playtime can we squeeze out of it?

Can we put in some DLC side dishes? What about multiplayer? People WANT multiplayer!
>>
File: 1407728063872.png (270 KB, 410x510) Image search: [Google]
1407728063872.png
270 KB, 410x510
I want Dragon's Dogma but with all the shit they promised and then some.

That is all. It would be the perfect game.

and to think it hasnt happened yet
>>
File: take on me.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
take on me.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>343898821
okay so heres what i want
bloodborne, but with dark souls multiplayer
none of that bell shit
i also want the ability to re fight any boss at will and for bosses to scale to your level
also never ending dlc support
>>
File: 1467622399018.jpg (438 KB, 1366x1661) Image search: [Google]
1467622399018.jpg
438 KB, 1366x1661
>>343902101
okay
>>
>>343902310
>bosses to scale to your level
Then what would be the point in leveling up
>>
Me on the right.
>>
>>343901221
I got one chef,

You play as the leader of a middle eastern terrorist group i.e. ISIS

Your main objective is to control the world (obviously)
You start off with a small village town in Afghanistan, a small army; well armed and with local authorities near your hide out, you're supposed to kill the authorities by any means necessary, you can take hostages,snipe or anything else; this would act as a tutorial stage

After they are gone your objective would be to take over more towns, eventually gaining national news; once at that point you can begin to have a online presence to attempt to get civilians and such to help you, these people will carry off shootings,bombings and so on in their own countries.

You can also take military leaders and such hostage to help your growth, raid missle silos and such untill you are the king of the world

So what do you think, sir?
>>
File: vidya WIP (v5).png (4 MB, 1920x3316) Image search: [Google]
vidya WIP (v5).png
4 MB, 1920x3316
It's shit. And I still can't finish it. It's still v5 and not v5.# just because I keep it open for weeks trying to come up with something, and files in use can't be renamed.
>>
>>343902364

It's like
>generic weeb fantasy
and it looks like
>generic weeb fantasy

Wew lad
>>
File: YOU.jpg (35 KB, 638x413) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
35 KB, 638x413
>>343902715
YOU THERE!

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! EVEN MORE IMPORTAN: WHERE THE FUCK YOU COME FROM?

How the FUCK you expect me to sell a game where you play a terrorist group that threatens other people!?

What the FUCK is wrong in your head? Get out of my thread, NOW!
>>
>>343898821

A game where most the men in the world went missing and suddenly there's monsters running amok the world causing mayhem. There hasn't been a human pregnancy since this incident despite the many efforts of the remaining men trying to impregnate women. Women have to form their own military to fight against these monsters. It is discovered that a few select men have the ability to gain super powers by kissing girls, getting girls to fall in love with them, drinking breast milk, or cumming into a girl's vagina. These men are the last hope for humanity, but not everyone of these men shares the same vision of what it means to save the world.

It's up you, a 30 year old virgin to romance women (or force yourself upon them) to save the world!
>>
>>343903146
Well sir, uh there are several games in which you play as a villian, this would just be another one..would it not be? Take something like Counter Strike for example, that is a obvious game with a lot of terrorism in it, how come that gets a free pass?

and I'm just a guy with ideas.. I just came from the first page
>>
>>343898821
Yeah, it's called "Jesus Christ That Girl on the Left Looks Just Like Anri Okita"
>>
File: Werewolf_jpg_w300h379.jpg (20 KB, 300x379) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf_jpg_w300h379.jpg
20 KB, 300x379
>>343898821

One of those survival rust-like games, but in a mythical setting

The difference being there are rare creatures among the other wildlife, lycans and vampires etc. If you are attacked and survive, you will be transformed and play with fitting attributes.

In the crafting systems would be reversal potions and shit, you'd also be able to turn other still human players
>>
File: 1444704395811.png (61 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
1444704395811.png
61 KB, 293x300
Genre switching game that's self aware with Ren and Stimpy or McPixel like humor.
>>
>>343902420
currently the point of leveling up is to keep up with the bosses as you go through the game, it allows bosses to be too difficult or too easy,
want to get past NG+5? enjoy never playing multiplayer again
want to fight some of the old bosses without just stomping them no matter the difficulty? make a new character XD
>>
>>343903804

do you get banned for logging out during roleplay?

Because one of the biggest issues with survival games like this. Griefers and trolls harass law abiding players knowing that these players cannot just switch servers without getting in trouble.
>>
>>343901221
Chef, I have a brand new dish! You play as a futuristic bounty hunter in a cyber-punk world, it's a FPS/open world! I call it, Prey 2!
>>
>>343902364
>its like
typical fantasy
>mixed with
garbage weeb fantasy
>and a bit of
cant even tell whats going on here skeletons? fantasy
>and it looks like LOTR
what
>>
File: 1429075251201.jpg (402 KB, 1009x740) Image search: [Google]
1429075251201.jpg
402 KB, 1009x740
>>343902235
>tfw you will never fight monsters on the fucking moon
>>
>>343902310

>bosses level up with you

The only punishment for grinding should be not getting much of a big reward for killing enemies way below your level.

What if your game has a lot of sidequests and secrets and a player unintentionally grinds because they like exploring every route they can before progressing the story?

>oh no can't finish your game because I accidentally got 5-10 levels higher than where I should be
>boss is mathematically impossible to defeat
>>
A JRPG with alternate dialogue choices that make the game pull a bait and switch.

It could go from grimdark and serious to silent hill 2 dog ending goofy.
>>
>>343898821
Magic The gathering MMO
>>
File: listen dipshit.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
listen dipshit.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>343903504
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY COMPARING AN OLD PIECE OF SHIT COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER GAME WITH A FULL BLOWN TERRORIST SIMULATION?

YOU SHITHEAD TALK ABOUT TAKING CIVILIANS HOSTAGE AND WHATNOT! I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD!

If you want a strategy game where you can conquer the world and pretend to be the IS or Hitler: GO PLAY FUCKEN CIVILIZATION OR SOMETHING ELSE!
>>
>>343904464
I'd play it.
>>
>>343898821
14th c traveling merchant simulator in style of banner saga but with MUCH MORE choices and dynamic markets
random companions(or permanent)
have to adapt take gambles on trading etc.
>>
File: pointy pointy gordy.jpg (26 KB, 520x300) Image search: [Google]
pointy pointy gordy.jpg
26 KB, 520x300
>>343904071

Do you see this guy? I want EVERYONE to look at this guy!

I don't want ANYONE to bring SHIT LIKE THIS up again!
>>
>>343898821
Class based strategy RPG like FFT
Classes are different 'classes' of people like in Brave New World
Side part of the game is society management with the upper classes trying to prevent it all from falling apart
Character permadeath, you can take your world controller equivalent into battle but if they die it has enormous consequences for the world management stuff
>>
>>343902364
yeah it's fantasy shit, we get it

i think the point is you're supposed to mix in some variety ya dingus
>>
>>343904035
I'd say rely on the people running the servers to have a whitelist for serious regular players, maybe giving them a custom coloured name when doing a hover over too, just so you know you're interacting with someone that actually wants to play the game. Let the other players pass through, ban griefers and shit when they show up, whitelist chill people when they request.

Seems like a simple system. Have the whitelist replace non-whitelist players when they join full server, and allow a custom coloured name or something. Eventually you might be seeing ~80% capacity servers full of people who know basic rp etiquette
>>
>>343904464

or how about one good online game that's based on a Tabletop game.

Heroclix, Warhammer, Magic: The Gathering , Dungeons and Dragons. Talking about a virtual version fo the tabletop game, not a game based on the lore. Turnbased grid strategy game. For people that don't want to spend $1,000 a year to play a game. For people that don't want to read tons of books before playing a game.
>>
File: Are you feeling it.jpg (67 KB, 264x314) Image search: [Google]
Are you feeling it.jpg
67 KB, 264x314
>>343904072
tell me you're merely pretending
>>
Bump in hopes that /v/ has any good ideas.
>>
>>343905198
I'm shocked that given the amount invested in creating things like DDO and Neverwinter and such that there isn't an online version of just proper DnD with biweekly content or something.
Unless I'm wrong and this actually does exist and is just shit

It seems like a goldmine
>>
>>343905198
>>343905456
Wizards have an aversion to anything digital, so a proper D&D or MTG video game will never ever exist. Sad, really.
>>
File: hideo_kojima.jpg (34 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
hideo_kojima.jpg
34 KB, 480x640
>fast-paced linear 3D platformer
>one of the main mechanics is a diagonal dive that can be used at any time while airborne to avoid enemies and gain air speed, becomes a momentum-garnering wavedash if used close enough to the ground with the right timing
>flexible cyberspace aesthetic, think Metal Gear VR missions
>fully tooled level editor in the PC release
>soundtrack by Aaron Funk
>>
>>343898821
Ok, so it's a vr shovelware game that advocates gun control by putting players into a columbine or Orlando gay bar setting. During which the player will have to run and survive as shooters do their thing
>>
>>343905640
no, we have too much of this shit as it is
>>
>>343905539
Is it just that they hate it or are worried about cannibalizing the physical sales? Or even push back from local game shops that would be ruined by it?
With how well Hearthstone is done I find it really hard to believe a digital MtG where they could literally sell digital boosters and run drafts 24/7 would not print obscene amounts of money.
>>
File: 1467732481790.jpg (891 KB, 1424x1792) Image search: [Google]
1467732481790.jpg
891 KB, 1424x1792
>>343898985
>>
>>343905836
Cannibalizing the physical product sale is my bet.
All their attempts at making digital MTG end up either really limited (Magic Duels) or just look and play like something made in 1995 and they put no effort in improving it (MTGO).
I don't think they are aware of the massive untapped market they can get by creating a good digital product.
>>
>>343898821
Pro tip: if your game pitch starts with "it's like X but with Y," it's shit.
>>
File: 1467678677254.jpg (27 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
1467678677254.jpg
27 KB, 303x303
>>343899058
Fund it.
>>
Oh, I know, I know!

RPG set in fantasy world, with a little twist - you actually play as guy taking part in RPG session with GM being 110% into "social justice" and forcing people into taking part of his fantasy (the reason why nobody just get up and leave will be major plot twist later). The world will be populated by every possible sexual orentations and your character will be constantly forced into pleasing them - every dialogue choice or action not fitting the GM idea, will be punished by game over screen.

The quality of the game wont matter - some people will get mad over the content of the game, which will be instantly countered by editors and gaming sites. Nobody will dare to question the game without receiving massive flood of negative comments from the press. In the end, the fans and anti-fans alike will carry over the game into sales boom. Minimal effort, massive gain.

What about it, boss?
>>
Turn based RPG where the combat is a rhythm game similar to DDR or Stepmania. You deal damage by hitting arrows, and you dodge attacks by not hitting specially marked bad arrows.
Status ailments fuck with the arrows, for example confusion makes bad arrows appear like good arrows, or poison makes you lose health if you miss good arrows, etc.
Bosses fuck with the gameplay completely, doing things like jumbling the screen, reversing your controls, or even changing the arrow-based rhythm game to a completely different rhythm game just for that fight.
>>
>>343906228
FFXIV was literally remade from something original to "it's like WoW but with Final Fantasy" and it's doing a million times better.
Fallout is "the elder scrolls but with guns" and it's wildly successful.
Red Dead Redemption was "GTA but with cowboys" and is their best game.

You don't know what you're talking about get out of my thread.
>>
Gun Industry Managment Simulator whatever the fuck you want to call it
>Game starts, you inherit a small gun manufacturing company from your dad or something
>it was really shitty and you have inheritied the debt that came with the factory
>make the factory profitable or shut it down for good
Game has you start with categories like shotguns, hunting rifles, and revolvers. As you progress down a path you unlock more options
>example: Shotgun path starts at break-action shotguns. As you continue making shotguns you can begin to make pump-action shotguns and semi-auto shotguns. Once you gain the ability to manufacture pump-actions, there is an event where a bunch of western summer blockbusters have raised interest in cowboy weapons. You can choose to attempt manufacturing lever action shotguns. There are two possibilities to the event, one positive, one negative. No matter the outcome, you can now manufacture lever-action shotguns.
>different guns have different audiences, you control the quality of the guns that come out and design choices. The higher the quality, the more expensive it is to make. Many will pay for high quality bolt-action rifles, but attempting to sell a $2000 .22LR rifle probably won't be successful.
You can even have controversy to tie it in with the real world
>someone went into a theater with a AR-15 and started shooting. The gun wasn't manufactured by you, but calls to ban the gun have made some investors worried. (AR Sales -20%)
>>
>>343898821
Stealth horror game that takes place in Baghdad during a terrorist attack. You play a doctor in a neighborhood slum as militants start fighting with US soldiers. The caveat is you are not a trained soldier so you cannot fight back, this you must avoid the fighting. It's a horror game but the monsters are just people looking to kill you. Along the way, you must hide and distract enemies in order to make it through the night safely and get out. Occasionally, you can find wounded soldiers and patch them up in order to have them follow you and use any weapons you find to defend you, but there's a real moral system because if they will die quickly if overpowered and if they do, you have no choice but to leave them and make it to safety, so there will be a lot of time where you rescue soldiers just to use them as distractions to make it through the level.
>>
>>343906643
I would play the fuck out of this anon
>>
Old-school Runescape but it feels more like a modern WRPG and it's in VR.
>>
Rome total war except add more game play options

Keep the staple rts

Take control of a general if you want for hack and slash action mixed with barking commands to troops

Stealth game where you have to infiltrate a city and spy/assassinate if you choose to do that

City Sim so you can optimize your cities if you want
>>
VR game where you play as a wizard's apprentice and fetch him spell components and clean up arcane dust and shelve spellbooks and shit while he does experiments. All kinds of wondrous mystical stuff happens but eventually he fucks up an experiment and you have to rescue him using leftover components and a spellbook you can't read.
>>
>>343906579
boring as fuck, tbqh
>>
>>343898821
Realistic outlaw West game. Similar to the red dead series.
Open world. Set in either colorado or arizona.
2 factions: outlaws and lawmen

There is no story. Players create their characters and spawn in a safe city in the East. Once they are prepared (purchase a firearm and a horse) they can move to the actual game world. Initial spawn placement is random along the eastern border of the map

Outlaws get to form gangs with players and npcs alike, rustle cattle, rob trains, banks, pillage frontier towns, and slaughter injuns, kidnap people for ransom.

Lawmen get to form posses with other players and hunt down the outlaws in PvP. Do bounty hunting on npcs, and provide protection for important train cargo, stagecoaches with VIPs, defend towns, do prisoner transports. Oversee executions, and manage npc jailhouses.

The objective for the outlaws is simply to become the most notorious. At which point you can recruit 3 officers.

For the lawmen it is to become a U.S. marshall, at which point you can recruit strong npcs as your deputy marshalls.

The deputy marshalls are better than the regular npc's you can deputize. But for game balance you can only recruit 3.

The outlaws officers are essentially the same as the deputy marshalls.

I would market this game to anybody who likes gritty westerns as well as Open world crime sandboxes.

So the 18-35 age group. There's enough young idiots out there who are suseptible to crime sandbox games such as grand theft auto. And enough older gamers that can appreciate the setting.
>>
>>343907354
it's aimed at /k/ if you didn't guess
>>
>>343907510
more like aimed at gay
>>
>>343907668
OH SHIIII--
>>
>>343907668
alright
>>
File: 20160624090016_1.jpg (300 KB, 1090x1338) Image search: [Google]
20160624090016_1.jpg
300 KB, 1090x1338
>>
File: 1408220769067.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
1408220769067.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>343907668
btfo
>>
File: ninjaman.jpg (122 KB, 1000x858) Image search: [Google]
ninjaman.jpg
122 KB, 1000x858
>>343898821
A game that is a mix of Assassins Creed (Without all the capture the flag and racing and shit) and the Hitman series
where you move around stealth-like and assassinate people without drawing too much attention to yourself.
>>
>>343903146
>How the FUCK you expect me to sell a game where you play a terrorist group that threatens other people!?

You can play as the terrorist side in SWAT 2 and it was great. They did the terrorists well. The mechanics are good.

>rush into place
>booby trap the doors
>hand out propaganda to civilians
>restrain them
>do mission oriented thing like use TV station you occupied to send out propaganda message on air
>try to load up civilians into get away car
>escape
>>
>>343907668
weak
>>
I'd make a fantasy game like Dragon's Dogma that has an emphasis on gameplay, replayability and community action to keep alive
Combat should be fluid(both you and your various enemies, human and non-human) and the game should have mod tools for people to create their own dungeons and arenas to play with friends
Some variety with the races you play too, maybe picking a beast race gives you racial bonuses but completely fucks your ability to talk to people or something
Light on story, heavy on content
>>
>>343898821
Old School RPG in the style of PHantasy Star IV. Plays similar to it, but with deeper mechanics, more planets to explore and a story that isn't afraid to kill or harm its characters.
>>
it's a game where you post your profitable idea on an anonymous image board so some sleazebag can steal it
>>
>>343907668
fucking rekt.
>>
>>343898821
That Asian on the left a Cutie
>>
File: genius.jpg (90 KB, 557x399) Image search: [Google]
genius.jpg
90 KB, 557x399
>>343898821
alright guys

so we get rights to some old ass classic

and we remaster it
>>
I have an idea I think people would suck up because they're already sucking Overkill's dick with Payday, but I could never afford to buy a game even above 1$, so if it's never made I'll never have to worry about it.
>>
File: 1456222640152.jpg (61 KB, 1409x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456222640152.jpg
61 KB, 1409x1080
>>343898821
Medieval combat game like Bannerlord or For Honor

One of the main characters is a female with big boobs

Losing in combat can result in sex
>>
A 2D platformer of sorts.
You play as a Kobold (the draconic kind).
You were captured by some adventurers and brought into the capital to be sold as a slave or made into shoes or whatever, but you escape.
To escape, you stole and used something extremely important - some kind of artifact McGuffin. You don't realize this since you're not very smart, and think that the people chasing you are after YOU and not the thing you have.
You spend the whole game running from guards, adventurers, magicians, etc. Using nothing but your agility and sheer luck, you have to run all the way from a giant trading town to your home turf, where your dragon patron will surely save you.
You can fight, but you're very, very weak. If you're really good at the game you might be able to take out a guard, but everyone else is far too strong - you have to run and dodge their attacks, using your own attacks only to break obstacles and whack away small minions/certain attacks. The bossfights are cool adventurers with unique powers.
The game has safe zones between levels so you can save the game, heal up, etc. but the levels are non-stop action that escalates until the very end of the game.
If you escape a boss without getting hit, they'll show up in the safe zone and you can chat with them, learning more about the world and the item you have. You, of course, don't realize that you have the item, and think they're just telling you this for no reason.
At the end of the game, you have a choice to make - give the super-duper artifact to your dragon patron and he'll destroy all the humans, elves, dwarves, etc. and let monsters rule the world (He tricks you and kills off your race too - bad end) OR you can give the artifact back to the people that have been chasing you this whole time, causing peace-time to continue, and your race to become accepted by civilization. (You can only get this ending if you beat the game without getting hit at all.)
>>
>>343909560
>learns about the artifact
>only options for endings are to give it to someone

Shit writing 0/10
>>
>>343910079
>Stupid monster with no magical power
>Using an ancient McGuffin
Anon that's not how it works.
>>
>>343898821
40k Inquisition game.

Play as one of the hapless goons that gets recruited after some heretical shit goes down on your planet, leading to a front row seat for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7iYf-rDrmc.
Starting classes are all the base ones from the DH game, with the exception of psykers.
Skills are all set into separate class trees, but anyone can put points into any one area. The classes are distinguished by getting allocated points to spend in specific trees (to compensate for the lack of GM, since otherwise players might make characters that outright can't finish the game), and have general abilities for their specific profession.

For example, you could make a Skitarii by having a Muscle Tech Priest, a dickass Adept, Nubby Nubbs the guardsman, a cleric delving into the technical side of The Emperor's blessings, or just put everything into one area.

Gameplay would be mostly combat, but with mechanics similar to Deus Ex to allow for Tech Priests and Adepts, or people with similar skill sets, and would feature fate points to manipulate gameplay in different ways.
>>
>>343910167
But he used it to escape you retard

Who wrote this crap
>>
>>343905198
They tried this with Heroclix a couple years back but it didn't catch on.

90% of the players were already huge clix nerds and would've rather just played with their real pieces and their real friends
>>
File: fifthelementroom.jpg (792 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fifthelementroom.jpg
792 KB, 1280x720
You're an anonymous hacker in the future and your room looks like this.

But you're still living at your mother's house, she's fat and ugly but you're a NEET so you don't have the choice.

The gameplay is divided in two parts:
- The part when you're on your computer and hacking shit, this part is like Uplink)
- The part where you have to clean your room (you consume ressources as you hack, like energy drinks and hamburger). This part is like Viscera Cleanup Detail.

Also, just like in the 5th Element, you can have merchants visiting you. From them you can buy upgrades (For your computer), food (Temporary stat boosts with sometimes side effects), and the latest news on what's going on in the world (and who you need to hack to keep the world at piece/to get more money).
>>
File: fry.jpg (23 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
fry.jpg
23 KB, 400x330
>>343898821
facesitting simulator
>>
>>343911195
*raises paw*
But when is it supposed to get fun
>>
>>343911418
>facesitting
The most patrician fetish
>>
File: 1467319091078.jpg (260 KB, 840x720) Image search: [Google]
1467319091078.jpg
260 KB, 840x720
>>343898985
It's like DMC 4 SE mixed with DMC 3 and a bit of DMC 2 and looks like DMC 4
>>
>>343899664
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>343910331
It's one thing to cut some ropes with a sword, but completely another to make the sword kill a million people with magic.
I couldn't fit all that shit into the 2k limit, anon. Why are you getting mad?
>>
>>343898821
Alright then.
>2D high definition (rayman origins as reference).
>Top-down perspective (Secret of mana, TLOZ as reference).
>Heavy focus on character customization not only looks but also voice and personality (only affects some of the dialogs not the gameplay).
>10 weapon types (3 ranged 3 melee 3 spell caster 1 mixed) and 3 armor types (light, heavy, medium) all of them with different special skills and what not.
>Fast placed real time combat.
>Randomly generated dungeons.
>Each dungeon will have a boss room hidden somewhere.
>There will be a total of 50 bosses each boss harder than the previous one.
>Bosses drop 3 treasure chests for the player to open after defeat, which contain items, 2 common and 1 rare
>Player can solo the dungeons or go online to play with up to 2 other players.
>Dungeons increase in difficulty depending on the number of players but the rewards also increase.
>NPCs collectibles and items can be found in the dungeons for the player to take.
>The player base is a small room first, but can get as big as a town after many NPCs has been rescued.
>PvP and boss rush mode.

History is pretty cliche: humans vs demons in a war for world domination, and in order to win the humans crate a special kind of human breed that can resuscitate which is the character that the player controls, and demons create a huge tower/fortress to overkill the humans after the tower has reached full power, bringing the apocalypse.
>>
>>343911924
If the sword kills a million people with magic why is it a sword and not a staff

You need to start making sense soon, otherwise I will take my millions of burgers and invest them somewhere else
>>
>>343912204
Staves are for losers.
In all good myths and legends the most powerful artifacts are always melee weapons, usually swords.
>>
>>343913084
So in other words you are just a copycat?
>>
>>343913251
Anon, I can't tell if you're ignorant or baiting.
If it's the former, you have to understand that taking inspiration from real life folklore and myths in fiction, especially fantasy, is not only good but even necessary. Completely "original" fantasy works feel alien and weird. Look to JRPGs if you need examples of such, there are quite a few like that.
I mean, take a look at Game of Thrones. It is extremely popular and successful, and it has plenty of fantasy writing tropes and even more stuff that's clearly inspired by myths and legends. Would you say that it is a copycat for having dragons? That's just foolish.

Good job if it's the latter, though. Got me good.
>>
>>343913815
Well you lost me anon, i'm afraid i will have to find another place to invest

>>343908264
hello
>>
>>343913251
>So in other words you are just a chink?
Fixed.
>>
>>343912204
A staff is symbolic as an item of aid, and usually carries connotations of wisdom, statesmanship and responsibility.
Having a staff as a destructive weapon would work, but it requires more effort if you want to actually dodge expectations; if you have it function precisely the same as what every wizard can do anyway there's not much point making the distinction.

If you wanted to be really different, you'd have it as a primarily non violent melee weapon that only activates the true potential within when there is no other choice.

To contrast, a sword is generally unique in eras it was used in due ti the fact that i was made solely with killing other people in mid, whereas other weapons were repurposed for the task.
A sword as the magic weapon makes it clear that the wielder is going to fuck people up in some way.
The sheer variety of swords out there means you can shape what symbolic value it has.
For example, contrast Soul Edge and Soul Calibur.
The former is always presented as a brutish weapon designed solely for destruction, while the latter varies depending on the installment; going from elegant minimalism to being just as extravagant as its so called opposite.
>>
Party based, story driven, semi-linear the hobbit rpg
>>
>>343901786
I'd play that, but only if the physics engine is a little buggy or the player's attacks have a fuckhuge impulse.
>>
File: 1392840942850.gif (894 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1392840942850.gif
894 KB, 300x167
>>343899058
Oh my GOOOOOOOOD
>>
File: 1463580958244.jpg (53 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
1463580958244.jpg
53 KB, 1024x578
>>343906294
>>343915997
>game will be banned one week later
>>
>>343898821
It's a mobile game titled "Shake it Snake!"

You play as a little rattle snake on an adventure to save his mom from an evil hawk, but since he's so small, he has to use his musical skills to scare his foes away.
It's basically parappa the rapper but with tapping and shaking instead of buttons
>>
>>343898821
Just fucking rerelease Gothic 1 and 2 on a new engine with updated graphics and controls.
>>
>>343917053
"A Hideo Kojima Game"
>>
>>343918051
Holy shit you are extremely clever you know that?

i am lolling all over the floor atm, like holy fuck
>>
>>343918395
wow rude much? why is 4chan so toxic?
>>
>>343918651
No really it was great. I mean, he wrote about a snake

and you

made the connection

to hideo kojima

that was really clever

not to mention funny

oh shit i mentioned it xD
>>
>>343918780
Fuck off.
>>
File: W8PE8DS.jpg (7 KB, 227x250) Image search: [Google]
W8PE8DS.jpg
7 KB, 227x250
>>343911856
For who?
>>
File: 2016-07-04-04-48-22--24141909.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-04-04-48-22--24141909.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
A game like EA Skate.

But with rollerblades.
>>
>>343918918
Why? You really deserve praise for such an amusing post that truly was art. It's like you're Mozart. It's like you're Sherlock Holmes with that connection between snake and hideo kojima. Really, if you have a paypal tell me. I want to give you money for your post, it was THAT good
>>
>>343919269
Nobody asked you to overreact this hard, retard. I'm not trying to have a comedy show here. Ignore and move one. Nope, gotta shitpost.
>>
>>343919495
No your post was nothing to laugh at, i understand it's not a comedy show. It should be in a museum. I'd want to ask you personally if i can print out your post and frame it. It was astonishing
>>
>>343898985
It's like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mixed with Metro and it looks like a quality game
>>
>>343919610
Sure, go ahead.
>>
>>343919657
Thanks, I hope you don't mind if i market duplicates of your post as well. It's gold, i'm sure i can make millions off of your wit.
>>
>>343919254
sounds extremely gay and from the 90's

which is the hot shit now

eXtreme roller is funded
>>
>>343903123
If anything, the shit on the bottom is as western as it gets. Why do so many retards mix up classic fantasy elements with anime lately?
>>
VN where you play as skeleton trying to rescue an princesses skeleton inside her for hin to marry.
Too bad the skeleton must be ripped out of the princesses mouth and she is protected by her father king.
Style should be very humorous for the skeleton-view and the humans should be scared shitless and live like in s horrible gory world. Basically stubbs the zombie but skeletons.
>>
it's a 3d fighting game , the characters are new school hip-hop rappers and old school.
you can pit Tupac vs Jay-Z or Future vs Desiigner.

story is you create your own character and it's like MKX where there is a story then a fight once in a while.
>>
>>343898821
I always wanted a dmc action game set in the style of 1930s cartoons.

You can chain hits and attack with random objects you pull from the environment. Weapons vary from old time pistols and rifles to baseball bats and boxing gloves.

Depending on how you fight certain enemies you can do a style finish, essentially the bit in cartoons where you hit someone so hard they change into an object. For example, turning a guy into a tombstone and smashing into enemies, having a guy shatter like glass against a wall and the shards cut enemies up, turning a guy into a bowling ball that can trip enemies, etc.

The music starts out as a mix of jazz and piano but gets a mix of guitar and other instruments as your combo increases.
>>
File: asfgqsfa.jpg (491 KB, 1366x1661) Image search: [Google]
asfgqsfa.jpg
491 KB, 1366x1661
Would you play it?
>>
>>343922917
>Cooking Bad: Bloodlines
sounds okay
>>
>>343902715
>terrorist mount and blade
>>
>>343899664
lol, upvoted
>>
File: 123443623.png (66 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
123443623.png
66 KB, 320x240
>>343898821
Suikoden VI in the artstyle of S2, same top-down perspective in 2.5D (like Link Between Worlds), same combat system. 6 characters. diagonal battes. Union abilities, Bribe, Auto, etc.'

108 characters + more stuff like mythical creatures. expand more on yuber and pesmerga and the dimension they come from. say their dimension is invading which leads to some advanced tech being introduced into their world to spice things up. So maybe take some influences from Star Ocean 1 or 2 as well.

Combat system doesn't need to have a gimmick. Maybe focus on decent puzzles in dungeons.

Apply new textures to character weapons as they're smithed to higher levels.

konami will never sell the license so this will never ever happen outside my dreams sadly.
>>
>Burglary Simulator
>Up to 4 player co-op
>Break into houses and steal shit without getting caught or leaving evidence
>Goal of the game is to become a master thief and get rich
>Starts off with you robbing average suburban homes and gradually moving up to mansions
>In between missions you can chill in your house and admire your collection of loot
>You can keep stolen items or just sell them through the black market
>If you leave evidence in a mission, the police may trace it back to you and search your home
>Calendar system
>You can stakeout houses before entering to check if anyone's there etc.
>If you rob a house while the owner(s) is/are home you may be able to find more shit to steal and you also get more EXP
>EXP is also affected by the time at which you rob the house - for example, robbing a house while the owner is home gives a HUGE amount of EXP
>Money/EXP allows you to buy new skills/equipment similar to Payday
>Start off as some cunt with a crowbar and a balaclava and end as Sam Fisher
>>
>>343898821
A BOY
>>
Underwater groping simulator
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 395x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 395x400
The technology is almost here. Yugioh will turn 20 this year and the kids that watched it are now the parents that will buy it. Say it with me: Augmented. Reality. Children's. Card. Games.
>>
File: a75gQZx_460sa.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
a75gQZx_460sa.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Souls styled pvp with runescapes mmo wilderness system. Loot up, risk it pvping. Skill would still be the biggest factor, not just how good your gear is.
>>
>>343925557
...yes?
>>
You have to get from one point to the other, and there are obstacles and enemies in your way and you have to avoid or kill them to get through.
>>
>>343925913
Yugioh has 9000 cards or more, if these fuckers had rotation like pokemon we could think of.
>>
>>343925913
As cool as it would be, I think you'll find if you actually play YGO now you'll find yourself getting annoyed at the animations and just want the game to be fast so you can continue playing.

I can only imagine how slow it would be with actual animations.
>>
File: s2.jpg (170 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
s2.jpg
170 KB, 1024x576
>>343923834
That is like sex for my ears.
>>
>>343902070
Motherfucker, I remember this from decades age. Wasn't it just three people with an idea, they had a blog, created whit if play RP stories to show what they wanted game play to be like. From what I heard one guy pissed off the other two and the group fell apart. Not sure how far they into it's Dev though. 16bit for sure, I think kinda like /Spessmen on a SpessStation/General/
>>
>>343911601
>Not leg-locking
>>
>>343927208
Interesting. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 00333503-photo-saints-row.jpg (679 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
00333503-photo-saints-row.jpg
679 KB, 1600x1200
>>343898821
>Saints Row V
>Use Time Machine from IV to go back in time and save all the homies that were killed
>kill Dex
>kill Killbane
>kill Dex again
>Return to Stillwater
>New Gangs to fight
>>
File: 1465356727373.jpg (39 KB, 668x365) Image search: [Google]
1465356727373.jpg
39 KB, 668x365
>>343928413
>those car models
>>
>>343898821
Pokemon Snap 2 with fucking gamepad camera you LITERAL RETARDS HOW DID YOU NOT DO THIS

IT WOULD HAVE PRINTED MONEY! FOR MINIMAL EFFORT!!
>>
File: gaem.gif (1 MB, 1366x1661) Image search: [Google]
gaem.gif
1 MB, 1366x1661
>>343898821
This took longer to make than it should've
>>
File: 1467225226169.jpg (50 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1467225226169.jpg
50 KB, 500x430
>>343930695
>>
File: IMG_20160701_162748.jpg (2 MB, 2983x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_162748.jpg
2 MB, 2983x1836
>>343907668
Heard you were talking shit, like I wouldn't find out.
>>
NAZI ZOMBIES XD
>>
File: 1467732481790.jpg (656 KB, 1370x1645) Image search: [Google]
1467732481790.jpg
656 KB, 1370x1645
>>
File: 1466942026797.gif (3 MB, 354x355) Image search: [Google]
1466942026797.gif
3 MB, 354x355
>>343930695
fucking why
>>
>>343933602
>>343930998
Not sure what's so offensive about it, but alright.
>>
Some kind of fully cooperative game. Essentially have a minimum of two people, maximum of 6, work together in a cooperative adventure through a series of challenges focused on coordinating effectively, quickly, and trusting your parents.

The exact nature of the challenges would change. Maybe door puzzles, dangerous enemies (one shot kill kind of thing). Make each obstacle unique in how it challenges the players in order to keep things from getting stale.

I don't really have a setting.
>>
dark souls, but anime
>>
Open world, hack and slash game that has the same level of speed as Crackdown but DMC style combat
>>
>>343930695
what, the fuck would you do in this game?
>>
This idea probably sounds a lot better in my head.
Imagine Mario and Luigi online, with parties of four people with typical fantasy rpg classes.
>>
VR game about being in a room with a spider and not being sure where it is
>>
>>343936717
Turn-based RPG with combat similar to PM with character interactions on the same level as games like AC or Harvest Moon, plus some Dark Souls-esque map design (i.e. open-ended, folded, and broken up by checkpoints).
Like imagine TTYD if you could buy a house and make friends with the NPCs (and maybe have some of them join you in battle).
>>
>>343903123
>Flying giant skeleton with a ball in his mouth and bat wings
>Generic
If it was a Dark Souls boss you'd be praising it
>>
>>343936717
Kill the shit out of low-poly art, apparently
>>
>>343937050
using dark souls was not the right way to describe good level design.
Using animal crossing wasnt the right way to describe npc interaction either.
also this just sounds like a fucking rpg man
>>
>>343906579
It sounds like stardew valley with guns.
>>
File: receiver_header.png (185 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
receiver_header.png
185 KB, 600x300
But an actual game.

no multiplayer because people would just macro the shit out of it.
>>
>>343937354
>using dark souls was not the right way to describe good level design.
I didn't say it was inherently good, I just like the idea of open-ended map design, instead of a more linear map.
It totally is an rpg, that's the idea.
>Using animal crossing wasnt the right way to describe npc interaction either.
Man I don't even know where to start on that one. Interacting with villagers is one of the main hooks of the AC games.
>>
>>343925514
Anon have you heard of Payday.
>>
Steam Summer sale Simulator 2016.
>>
>>343898821
You're actually a blind deaf old guy in a wheel chair and people don't acknowledge your existence, but you're the true mastermind behind everything
>>
File: payday 2 with pubs.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
payday 2 with pubs.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>343938303
>>
>>343938796
Right, but what do you, as the player, actually do?
>>
File: megacorpandespionagetycoon.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1493) Image search: [Google]
megacorpandespionagetycoon.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1493
>>
>>343938951
This is so fucking real
>>
>>343898821
a game that is sort of like artificial academy 2 but with a bigger scope in things you can do and how you interact with people. The character editor would allow you to port character models from other games.
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.