[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In what moment everything turned to fucked up for Nintendo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10
File: Nintendo-Home-Console-Timeline.jpg (229 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-Home-Console-Timeline.jpg
229 KB, 900x506
In what moment everything turned to fucked up for Nintendo?

>In b4 NES answer trying to be edgy
>>
>>343896453
Literally when sony entered the market and provided a better platform for third party developers
>>
>>343896453
wii u

I loved my wii and gamecube
>>
>>343896453
Gamecube, their product had shit market share and they never fixed it.
>>
Nintendo 64
>>
>>343896453
With Nintendo 64 and their stupid decision of using cartridges instead of CDs
>>
Xbox 360, Their cannot compete with Halo.
>>
>>343896453
Gamecube for me. Dropped Nintendo when that released.
>>
Gamecube. I haven't enjoyed the Wii or Wii U
>>
>>343896453
I would say circa 2008-2009 when they lost all 3rd party support except for crap games like Just Dance
>>
>>343896601
This.
They were still in "our way or the highway" mode with developers, despite resentment for such practices having in large part fueled the success of the Mega Drive the generation before.
The fact that Nintendo went with the most expensive to develop on and manufacture for platform also played a part, and they continue to piss of retailers in some areas with their "no sales" policy on their products.
>>
>>343896601
>>343896791
This, tbqhfam - when the PS1 offered better third-party games and a nicer controller (dualshock > n64, it's a FACT)
>>
Wii, when they thought stupid gimmicks could make up for a shitty library.
>>
>>343896791
This.
Handhelds were still good until 3DS.
>>
File: 1447476318971.png (186 KB, 597x464) Image search: [Google]
1447476318971.png
186 KB, 597x464
>>343896453
N64

They don't get on board of the CD train and got fucked till 2006.
They litteraly skipped CDs and started using Dual Layer DVDs only with Wii.

GC used stupid as Mini DVDs with only 1.5 GB capacity.

This was the major failure with the third parties products.

They almost did a good job with the third parties on Nintendo Wii, but just blow the fuck up again with the WiiU.

So yes, the real game killer was the support.

People says Nintendo want to go back to catridges with NX; so I know for sure Nintendo is doomed if they don't manage to destroy the Blu Ray monopoly.

Catridges only works with handled consoles.
>>
>NES
After saving the industry from the crash in 1983, they enacted policies for third party developers that we all know, but made them highly successful in the end.
>SNES
Two years late to the game, their hardware blew everything out of the water, but had some tricky ports because somehow SNES cartridges were smaller than Genesis cartridges.
>N64
Constant delays when the PS1 was out in 1994 and the decision to use cartridges over CDs, coupled with their policies during the third generation finally driving all the third-party devs to Sony.
>GCN
The decision to use mini-DVDs instead of DVDs to curb piracy, which meant their discs couldn't hold as much data, making the developers have to cut corners on GameCube ports, most notably in the quality of music. Even though the GameCube's hardware made the PS2 look like a complete joke. Except no one could afford a component cable for progressive scan and they certainly can't afford one now.
>Wii
It was the Wii. Wagglan memes and soccer moms. The 360 came out a year prior and was doing 720p instead of 480p. The Wii was literally an overclocked GameCube with standard DVDs.
>Wii U
Gamepad memes and hardware only on par with the 360. Constant droughts and censoring everything.

Loved the GameCube, though.
>>
>>343897938
What happened to those gold discs with fuck huge capacity that they copyrighted?

I sure do love waiting five minutes for games to boot.
>>
>>343896453
It all went to hell after SNES
>>
WiiU objectively.

Everything up to the 64 was massively successful, GameCube wasn't very good and didn't sell very well, but then the Wii came and knocked it out of the park with its new target audience of soccermoms and families.

The Wii U couldn't replicate the success due to offering nothing new of note, aiming for an audience that barely exists, having awful hardware and barely getting any 3rd party support, and thus is the point where Nintendo failed.
>>
File: addioSI.jpg (40 KB, 180x300) Image search: [Google]
addioSI.jpg
40 KB, 180x300
>>343897979
>Wii U
>hardware only on par with the 360

To be fair, the WiiU hardware is the most advanced between PS3 and 360, it's just to old compared to the competitors in the market right now.

This stupid decision started with Wii after the financial crisis the GC brought to Nintendo.
Wii U was a major fail in terms of sales, no wonder Nintendo is trying to fuse the success of the handled console like DS/3DS with the insuccess of they consoles.

It's all about balancing the financial loses at this point.

Nintendo is in a Schrodinger point; the only thing left is open the box and see the dead console on arrival.

RIP Nintendo and Nintendrones
>>
>>343898302
>GameCube wasn't very good
It did have some of the best games though.
>>
>>343898513
>the financial crisis the GC brought to Nintendo.
In that Time Nintendo had fresh money coming from the Pokemon franchise and GBA.
>>
>>343898513
I wonder how well Nintendo games would sell if they ever do go third party
>>
>>343896453
>inb4 edgy NES answers
think about it though - when the genesis showed up on the market, Nintendo went from 90% market share down to 50%. Then the N64, and they dropped even lower. Then the gamecube, and they dropped even lower. Nintendo has never been able to compete without gimmicks (DS, Wii)
>>
>>343896453
I liked 64 the most

But I also grew up playing it in after school care, so probably a bit biased
>>
File: 1434020718619.gif (4 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1434020718619.gif
4 MB, 400x400
>>343898232
>I sure do love waiting five minutes for games to boot.

Nha.
Boot and loading problems on Blu Rays are only a console issue with some titles, but it's more due to the content loading from the disks to the ass old and low RAM on PS4/One.

Blu Ray is a very hard competitor to beat, sad thing for Nintendo is the fact that Blu Ray is a Sony trademark and creation.

Microsoft just give up and use it on One, Nintendo wants to be the lone wolf again, and they are going to fail badly.
>>
>>343897926
>Implying the 3DS isn't good
Nintendo still does handhelds fantastically.
>>
File: 1463052932112.jpg (119 KB, 640x456) Image search: [Google]
1463052932112.jpg
119 KB, 640x456
>>343898615
Yeah, but that money goes to Handled mass production.

The reveneu comming from the console market, who was intended to be used for the console sector, was never found.

That's why they coulden't affoard good third parties exclusivities after the first 18 months of life of the Gamecube.

In the end most good games were ported to PS2, despite being technically ugly ports.
>>
>>343899085
It's not even as good as the gba
>>
>>343896453
Problems vaguely stated with the N64. loss of dominate position to Sony, a move they they brought on by backing out a deal with Sony to make a Sega CD like attachment for the SNES. Afraid of embracing new optical technology. Continued with the GC as they again compromised with 8cm DVDs to try to negate piracy, but lacked the DVD movie playback that helped push the PS2. Wii made good profit, but alienated the core base of players for temporary appeal to casual market. And who knows about the WiiU, I have fun with mine but there is obvious problems like lack of support from nintendo.
>>
>>343898727
not very well, It would be similar to 3rd party games are treated by nintendo fans that only play nintendo games.
>>
>>343896689
As much hate as thw wii gets I think it was an alright console that had some pretty good games. It was the downfall of Nintendo though because instead of creating a high quality console they went for the gimmicky route to try to broaden the demographic. Motion controls were a mistake.
>>
>>343896453
Sales-wise, Gamecube era. Quality-wise, Wii era.
>>
File: 1465788369241.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1465788369241.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>>343899608
Nintendo should had teamed up with Sony and had created the ultimate Jap console.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ThTxiqx30
>>
>>343897979
>Two years late to the game, their hardware blew everything out of the water, but had some tricky ports because somehow SNES cartridges were smaller than Genesis cartridges.

Three other reasons why Sega managed to compete with them and be the platform of choice for many developers: Hardware was more familiar to what they were used to in the arcades right down to the FM sound chip, the more than double CPU speed (SNESs biggest flaw) made it easier to program for, and as a result programmers in the west especially could use programing languages more familiar to them than when dealing with the SNES.
>>
>>343899820
Game cube was a great console though. Better than the ps2 imo. Why did it sell so poorly?
>>
>>343896453
The Wii is where it went wrong. Not taht the Wii itself was that bad, but its sudden success made them think quirky gimmicks for casuals was where the real money is. And that worked for them, for a while. But if there's one thing you can count on with casuals, it's that you can't count on them.
>>
>>343899917
Proprietary mini-discs alienated third parties. I believe PS2 was the cheapest to develop for, hence why its library is so massive.
>>
>>343896453
Near the end of Gamecube's life, and the beginning of Wii's life.
>>
Meh, we need to see the NX first
>>
>>343900043
I sure hope for their sake they're not simply trying the same business practice with the NX, but it's Nintendo we're talking about.
>>
>>343899684
Never thought about that. Good point, I agree.
>>
>>343900135
Ah I see. Yeah I remember now how some games like re4 required 2 discs to fit the whole game. Why didn't they use regular dvds then?
>>
>>343896453
Who made this image??
The western NES system is pictured next to the japanese SNES.

Why?
>>
>>343900418
They're doing the 'moving away from Wii thing'

But expect a gimmick either way. I don't want three identical boxes anyway

Wii U would have been a good console if it's marketing was better, really. Most of the first and second party games were good
>>
>>343900478
Because Nintendo is retarded. In theory they could be wiping the floor with Sony and Microsoft, but they keep fucking themselves with stupid decisions.
>>
>>343900617
Europe had the western NES and the Japanese SNES design, so probably a European.
>>
>>343900617

it's an european nes and snes, only amerifats did get the ugly as sins snes
>>
>>343900821
In theory anything can happen

So, it means nothing
>>
>>343900651
Does the wii u use shitty motion controls like the wii or did they change that?
>>
>>343899917
No DVD player.
>>
>>343896453
uhhh never because they still dominate childrens gaming?
>>
>>343900947
Gyro is not motion controls

I like the Wii U's gimmick desu
>>
>>343900989
>they still dominate childrens gaming?
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

No.
>>
>>343900651
Better marketing and more traditional controller which you either "docked" with the gamepad or was included separately with every unit sold.
More than its retarded name and meager specs, I really think that clunky looking touchpad controller alienated both consumers and developers, despite its innovation potential.
Hell, to be perfectly honest I think even the 3DS would have sold more copies would it trade its second screen for a bigger, more quality one.
>>
>>343896601

First post best post.
>>
>>343900931
You know what I mean. They had the potential to kick Sony and MS out of the console market and they wasted it.
>>
>>343896453
PS1's launch

the n64 was a impressive piece of kit at the time but the cartridge system and terrible audio really killed the system especially later in its life

More recently i think the wii was the beginning of the end but the wii u was the icing on the shitcake

>no games
>specs from 2004-2008
>somehow weaker than a xbox 360 and ps3 even though it has a better gpu
Fucking terrible and the touchscreen gamepad gimmick 4 years late to the market was hilarious as well.

honestly if the NX is some VR meme nintendo are done not even the small amount of loyal fans will defend them.

it will probably be some 1080p 60hz vr trash with 200x graphics and barely any better than a wii u or launch xboner
>>
Gamecube.

The N64 was excusable, since Sony was trying a lot of new things and Nintendo preferred to stick to the tried-and-true, but Nintendo basically refused to admit there were any problems in regards to the Playstation kicking their ass when they designed with the Gamecube
>>
>>343901270
I have a feeling nintendo is betting on Breath of the Wild to boost wii u sales. Is there hype for that game still or did it die off after E3.
>>
>>343896453
N64 when the broke off from Sony and choose cartridges instead of discs.

They could have gotten it ALL back with the Wii U but they screwed up. Should have improved motion controllers, made a better controller, online functions and hardware. Not a touchscreen they dont use and bad marketing.
>>
when they backstabbed sony everything went downhill
>>
>>343901480
No one's going to bother with the Wii U version because the NX will be out by then.
>>
>>343896453
around the gamecube/wii
>>
>>343901548
And Cemu will probably be far enough along to play games at tolerable speeds.
>>
>>343900043
This. After everyone and their granny bought a Wii Nintendo thought that casual was the shit.
Look how it backfired them
>>
>>343901697
Nah, you would likely need a high end PC to process BoTW well

Right now it can't even do mariokart right
>>
>>343901697
>mfw nintendo's own devs are so sick of their shit they packed up and made cemu
Oh well its the only good thing to come out of this retarded generation apart from xboner w10 crossplay
>>
>>343896453
why are the dates all wrong?
>>
>>343897979
>Even though the GameCube's hardware made the PS2 look like a complete joke.
That's debatable. Without going too technically, you can make better looking games on the GameCube with much less effort, but the PS2 was overall much more capable when developers really put some effort into their games.
>inb4 Resident Evil 4
That was a quick cashgrab of port.

>Except no one could afford a component cable for progressive scan and they certainly can't afford one now.
Nintendo really did a shitty job marketing the component cables when they were new. I don't think I ever saw them sold in stores (you had to mail order directly from Nintendo).
>>
File: img499_01.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
img499_01.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>343902084
Eurocucks always got everything later.
>>
>>343901958
>mfw nintendo's own devs are so sick of their shit they packed up and made cemu

Have any evidence of that, because that would be kektastic.
>>
It feels like the people at Nintendo don't really know what they want to do at this point.

They went "more power!" for the snes and n64, tried marketing to kids with the gamecube, marketed to families and elderly with the wii, and tried to return back to form with the wii u while fucking it up by naming the same thing as the thing they wanted to separate from and underpowering the system.

This seems like it was Iwata losing his touch. After all he did get old and die without ever retiring and everybody loses their abilities at that point.
>>
>>343896453
>tried to make a single-player focused console
>gave it the same name as the previous multiplayer focused console
this was the only real fuck-up
>>
>>343902548
Or not at all. And even then, we get things at inflated prices that never seem to go down because of Nintendo's policies, even to the point of previous gen systems and games gathering dust on shelves long after a new generation has taken over.
It's as if Nintendo doesn't want our business, so many of us went famiclone in the NES days and elsewhere after that.
>>
>>343896601
We can go back a little bit, it was when Nintendo told Sony to fuck off and stupidly went to Phillips.
>>
>>343902612
I think it's more like Nintendo was unable to keep up with PlayStation and Xbox on the hardware race (Nintendo always had a habit of cutting corner so they don't have to sell at a lost, like with the Super NES's slow CPU), so they decided to focus on gimmicky input devices instead. Hence why you got waggling with the Wii, and the gamepad with the Wii U.
>>
>>343902937
this

fuck imagine what could have been if Nintendo and Sony partnered up
>>
>>343902937
To put things into perspective though, Sony was massive back then, even bigger than it is now, high on the CD boom and the Walkman craze. And Nintendo were big for a game company, but tiny compared to the international juggernaut they had gone into cooperation with. So, they backed out in order to survive as an independent company instead of being swallowed up by Sony.
Ironically, Microsoft later had the means to swallow up Sega for relatively cheap, but chose to make the Xbox instead.
>>
>>343896453

all they had to fucking do was not call the fucking console the Wii U. normie mouth droolers thought it was the 32x of the Wii and ignored it.
>>
>>343897979
Holy shit, I thought you were joking with the GC component cable being expensive, were there not any third party cables back then?
>>
>>343903026

you realize nintendo has been utilizing fossil tech hardware to greater effects since the game boy right? they are ALWAYS going to be behind the tech curve on microsoft and sony.
>>
>>343901089

>mobile gaming meme

also if i ever had kids I'd never let them touch a fucking smartphone until they were old enough to grow pubic hair.
>>
>>343899917
Several things, but the two biggest ones was the media format (Mini DVDs as every one mentioned), but also how sony designed the PS2
The PS2 was the complete opposite of the PS1, incredibly hard to code to, full of exclusive scripts and its own shitty coding language, all of that was done on purpose, sony predicted that they could ride the PS1 popularity with the PS2 and deliver a system hard to work with so developers would be drawn to it by its popularity, but would be locked in it by burning though their budgets by working on it and locking them out of doing ports for other systems, making their game a PS2 exclusive regardless if they planned for an exclusive or not

So AA developers see the 3 consoles at the market, and they know their game will burn over 3gigs of space, so it excludes the NGC that early on, they know that the PS2 is the place to be, so they develop to it as lead platform, they burn through hours and hours trying to work it, by the time they hit gold on PS2, they only have a fifth of their total original budget, they look once again to the two remaining consoles, the Xbox and the NGC, they know they could squeeze their game by compressing it and using shitty audio files to fit the NGC, but that would cost money, plus fiddling to the NGC own difficulty to program and all that technical process on porting PS2 to NGC, but the Xbox, the Xbox is easy to code to, its pretty much a shitty PC, you can just port the PC alpha engine build and then port the assets, much easier than working with the NGC, and that DVD drive means you don't have extra work to do
So no NGC port
>>
>>343903687
Except with the n64 and GameCube, though they obviously fucked themselves over with the storage medium (which probably had less to do with piracy than having to pay licensing fees to Sony).
>>
>>343904079
To be fair, I don't think that was a conscious tactic at Sony's half, it was more of an unintended bonus.
The PS2 did a lot of things right, but some of its hardware choices were questionable, obviously there to cut costs while maintaining maximum efficiency. So, it could be nightmare to program for, especially early on when it wasn't well documented.
>>
>>343904631
IF it was on purpose or not on the PS2
It certainly was on the PS3, same tactic, But fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice and the 360 destroyed the PS3 for the first 4 years of that gen.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>343896601
This but that wasn't the exact moment,it all went to shit once Nintendo saw how successful the wii was. They started believing that gimmicks are what people want and the success has really gotten to their heads to the point where Nintendo(not the fans) believes it can do no wrong. I've been a nintendrone since the snes days this past year has shown me just how stupid current Nintendo has become. You think federation force is going to be bad? No you don't,you just don't understand,that's really Nintendo's thinking. Nintendo will never admit to being wrong or doing poorly because they have this forced mindset that the player doesn't know what they want and that if the player doesn't like some of their "innovative" ideas then that just don't understand it. For fucks sake even sega had the decency to apologize to sonic fans. I'm still holding on to a tiny shred of hope for the NX but if Nintendo disappoints me yet again then fuck this shit I'll just get a PC
>>
>>343896453
The moment they chose to go with the Wii.
The Gamecube was a standard enough console, and if they stepped up their shit, they could have followed it up with something that was powerful enough to keep up with the PS3, and 360, which would have increased the likelihood of 3rd party devs being willing to port to it. Yes, the Wii sold like hot cakes, but within the big picture, and was a short term gain that led to terrible long term losses. By going full special unique butterfly, they pushed away devs who refused to port to something as different from the consoles that brought guaranteed sales as the Wii was, pushed away the hardcore market that loved Nintendo IPs but just wanted a dedicated gaming console, and pinned their business plan on the casual market that is neither loyal enough to continue purchasing follow up consoles, nor dedicated or intelligent enough to recognize that the Wii U is not a Wii peripheral, but in fact a brand new console.
Now, with the Wii U having become the unmitigated disaster it has been shown to be, they are fighting to claw back as much of the market they lost as they can, and find themselves with only one internal game to be released between now and its release 9 months from now. It's fucking sad, because if I had to personify Ninty as they look to me right now, they'd be that guy in Saving Private Ryan who is fighting against a Nazi, and is beat, but is still flailing, doing everything it can to stop the death he knows is coming, but is unable to do nothing as the Nazi slowly, calmly stabs him through his throat with his bayonet.
>>
>>343903687
>you realize nintendo has been utilizing fossil tech hardware to greater effects since the game boy right?
Exactly my point, but they weren't competing with Sony and Microsoft when they entered the gaming industry, they were competing with Atari and Sega. The difference is that neither of those companies could afford selling their products at a loss, hence why Atari went under and Sega had to go software.
>>
>>343896453
Sega should've blown Nintendo out of the water after the SNES but things happen namely Sega marketing incompetency
>>
>>343896453
I'm starting to believe these threads are just a ruse to give pretentious armchair analysts carpal tunnel syndrome, and it's working like a charm.
>>
>>343906141
Too many consoles at the same time. They should've just aborted the 32X before launch and focused on making the Saturn better.
>>
>>343896453
If you don't say Wii you are a retard or a liar
>>
>>343896453
N64 seemed, to me, to be the beginning of AUTISTIC Nintendo fans. Like, it's got problems and it had market, but that was when the kids playing Nintendo became weird assholes about the fact that you had a Playstation.

I mean, I had a Sega and little David down the road has a SNES... and we were friends. It wasn't a thing.

I had a Playstation and Travis had an N64. Taking to him about anything other than N64/its games meant he would be gopping, gasping and guffawing. At the same time, he would be dismissive and end up talking to himself like a character in a movie, to make a point about how me and the other kids "just didn't get it."

Like, N64 was either some kind of magnet for autistic kids, or created them.

Of course, those kids got Gamecubes that they religiously called "THE DOLPHIN" long after the name was revealed (and probably still do to this day), and beat anyone with a pulse over the head that THE WII IS THE BEST THING EVERY TO HAPPEN TO HUMANITY. I don't know what they think about the WiiU.
>>
>>343906062
>The difference is that neither of those companies could afford selling their products at a loss
And Nintendo soon probably won't be able to do so themselves unless the NX is a success.
They recently announced Nintendo theme park and movie studio are desperate attempts to show investors and the world that they're still well to do, that they're even doing better than ever. But if their gamble doesn't work, they'll probably go the way of Sega.

>>343906141
>Sega marketing incompetency
Marketing and engineering where both killing it. The problem was resentment that grew within Sega of Japan because Sega of America in particular was killing it, and high ups there were being scolded by then bosses Hayao Nakayama and Shoichiro Irimajiri for not being able to recreate the successes that had been happening overseas in their native country.
So, instead of putting up the hard work, they formed plans to fuck up Sega of America, pushing the 32X on them despite no one actually wanting to have anything to do with it, rushing the Saturn and pissing of both developers and retailers in the process. This wasn't done because they were out of touch idiots, this was done because they were spiteful idiots with no idea of how it would hurt them in the long run. But then again, I can imagine one wanting nothing more than to burn something down when you are being verbally and even physically abused by your stern Japanese superiors on a daily basis.
So, I chose to blame traditional Japanese corporate values for the downfall of Sega, and the state of Nintendo for that matter.
>>
After 2009, about halfway into the wii's life, all the great games dried up and only about 1 "good" game came out per year. This trend lasted for the rest of the systems lifespan.

In 2012 the wii u came out but similarly lacked in interesting games and it took it years to get people to buy it.

Nintendo's getting better again, but that half decade of almost nothing did a lot of damage.
>>
File: nintendo console sales.png (86 KB, 870x748) Image search: [Google]
nintendo console sales.png
86 KB, 870x748
>>343896453
Nintendo's troubles began when they failed to establish themselves as anything more than a toy company. It's the reason why Sega was able to become the market leader with the Sega Genesis in the US, and why even when Sega of Japan burned the house down through sheer stupidity and incompetence, Nintendo still wasn't able to regain market leader status, and Sony took Sega's place as the market leader pretty much overnight.

The Wii was exceptional in that it was a toy that appealed to old people, but Nintendo was still ever the toy company, and the Wii U put them right back where they would have been if the Wii had never even existed.
>>
>>343907501
DELETE THIS
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.