[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here have one of these? What do you think of it in comparison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: 940x573-03.png (207 KB, 940x573) Image search: [Google]
940x573-03.png
207 KB, 940x573
Anybody here have one of these?
What do you think of it in comparison to other mice?
>>
>>343892201
It's a cheap, basic, good quality mouse.
>>
>>343892201
>deathadder
Who the fuck names these things?
>>
>>343892201
makes me feel fabulous lol but for real i hate those mice that have the outward finger parts

just give me some cosy pressure points they're buttons not pads for fucks sake
>>
>still using standard Dell mouse I've had since like 2008
So comfy
>>
>>343892404
They're products for 15 years old aspiring esport enthusiasts. What else do you expect?

That said my old Diamondback 3G is at least 8 years old by now and still doesn't double click or anything like that. Can't really complain.
>>
>>343892404
Soon in stores - Birthtaker.
>>
File: dell-mouse-ps2andusb.jpg (200 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
dell-mouse-ps2andusb.jpg
200 KB, 1000x600
>>343892580
>>
I have the mmo version with a million fucking buttons on the side. I hate it. Good mouse, but my extra fat, degenerate kilbasa sausage fingers and thumb always mash the fucking sea of buttons everytime I click.
>>
>>343892201

>people still falling for the razor meme in 2015+1

I guess normies deserve to be robbed so I don't care.
>>
>>343892201
i use a basic hp mouse that cost $8

why would i want this mouse?
>>
>>343892404
If some company created a mouse called xXxPuSsYd_EsTrOyErxXx I'd buy it in an instant, Poe's Law notwithstanding.
>>
File: 31C2vqM-F2L._SY355_.jpg (7 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
31C2vqM-F2L._SY355_.jpg
7 KB, 355x355
Get a Zowie EC1-A or EC2-A depending on your hand size/grip preference. Mouse is superior in everyway and no shitty software.
>>
>>343892948
i lol'd
>>
>>343892948
I bought the new naga hex, feels good to use, even my mage in vanilla who has 63 keybinds doesn't need that many buttons. You can always use modifiers...
>>
>>343892948
Naga's terrible for my gigantic apehoop hands. The only mouse I found even remotely comfortable is the Roccat Nyth. The build quality is lacking but it's not as shoddy as Razer stuff.
>>
>>343893151
For the sensor mainly.
>>
>>343893669
See
>>343893384
The EC-1 is fucking huge.
>>
Had an original deathadder for about 4 years before it started double-clicking. I replaced it with a G400.
>>
Deathadder is the only decent thing razer ever made.
>>
I hate this mouse side buttons, they are way to sensitive and easy to click by mistake. When I used one I had to disable the buttons for every game and I couldn't even browse the internet without accidentaly forwarding or returning to some previous page every minute,
>>
>>343893941
No it's not. It has decent length but it's narrow so I have sort of make my hand narrower to use it which becomes painful after a few hours.
>>
if there were maybe a couple more buttons it would be perfect.

I don't use it for gaming though, I use it for designing. And it just doesn't have the features the Magic Mouse does. That being said, the Magic Mouse can't right click and left click at the same time...

8/10
>>
>>343894037
The two Nagas I had had that shit too only after a few months of usage.
>>
>>343894329
how big are your fucking hands? I'm using one right now and my thumb rests very comfortably below the buttons on the grip
>>
I've had my mamba for almost 6 years now, I don't think I can replace it.
>>
>>343894332
Try the EC2-A then. The EC1 is for palm and the EC2 for claw. Zowie also makes a range of other stellar mice that may fit your needs.
>>
>>343892201
The deathadder is pretty damn comfy
Use it for hours a day and pretty intesively.

Razers products are pretty well designed but they skimp on production quality.
The deathadder 2014 suffered from buttons breaking, scroll wheel breaking, sticky clicks.
The chroma addressed all that, also comes with 10k dpi instead of 6400 the deathadder has.

The only problem with Chroma is you have to use synapse.
>>
File: mice.png (828 KB, 1300x4520) Image search: [Google]
mice.png
828 KB, 1300x4520
I'm using a Savu myself, really solid and in perfect condition after two years or so.
>>
What's the best mouse if I don't want shitty bloatware
>>
I opened a deathadder once to clean the grime and when I closed it somehow the right button somehow always got stuck. After reopening it and closing it 50 times and failing to unstuck it i gave up and never bought a razer mouse again.
>>
>>343892201
I liked the Imperator better, but Deathadder is okay
>>
>>343892404
They're all snake names but I don't know why.
>>
>>343892201
It JUST WORKS
>>
>>343892201
I had a deathadder and was pretty happy with it until the scroll wheel broke 6 months later. took ages to get razer to replace it even though it was clearly under the 1 year warranty, and then they finally said "oh whoops we don't have those anymore, we'll just send you a chroma" which is the exact same fucking thing but with more colors than just green. I really like the mouse but the build quality and customer service leave a lot to be desired
>>
>>343898819
Maybe you pressed it too hard? It always felt like the scroll is flimsy on those mice, but if you're delicate with it, it should definitely last you longer than a year, anon.
>>
>>343899380
the plastic rod inside the wheel snapped while I was scrolling. and it's not like I'm furiously scrolling up and down or something
>>
>>343899485
sounds like quality chinese parts™ lottery chose you as the lucky winner, then

I wonder if zowie mice are any better since they're made with ackshual esport fags in mind

after all, I guess it's common knowledge razer goes for flashiness and price rather than reliability
>>
>>343899868
yeah a bunch of my friends that have had razer products kept telling me "I had my (X) for like 6 years and it was fine" so Ifigured I just got a shitty one. I also got lucky with the cpu I ordered at the same time and it doesn't easily OC past 4.2ghz. I'm just a lucky boy, winning all these lotteries at the same time
>>
File: 00.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>343892201

Do not forget to buy the firefly with it!
>>
File: 1467732015255.jpg (15 KB, 320x258) Image search: [Google]
1467732015255.jpg
15 KB, 320x258
>buy razer chroma keyboard bcs lül flashy lights
>never use them
>>
>>343892201
I have one and the middle button is kinda hard to press
>>
>>343892201
I have one for free, because I stole it like a nigger, from a dumb store kek, but I currently use my Steelseries Rival over it because it feels nicer in my hand I stole that one from the same store. DeathAdder is normally what I've almost always used though, it's a fucking good mouse series.
>>
SS rival is probably the best I have ever had. just imagine a Microsoft white mouse that is just better in every way.

Its not kewl gaymer flashy led it has the logo lit up that is it and 2 extra buttons.

Perfection in my eyes
>>
>>343892201
>buy diamondback in maybe 2008
>my first more expensive mouse, costs 4-6 times the mice I'd normally use
>2 years in the scroll wheel randomly breaks
I'm not a spoiled brat, I take care of my peripherals so it wasn't just me using it like a retard, mind you.
>nevermind, things break sometimes
>still want a razer with le kewl features, buy lachesis
>2 years in the laser gets fucked and every 15 seconds it locks completely/in one axis
Since then I only use cheap mice with 2 extra buttons and they all last longer than Razer pieces of shit. The only thing I used on razers other than extra buttons was the sensivity switching but I got used to not having that in about a month.
>>
>>343904893
>thing lasted for 2 fucking years
>IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT
Don't get me wrong but I just don't understand people like you. Many things I buy "again" at least yearly, because the old stuff has gotten old, dirty, used, irrelevant. The only exception I can think of right now is my 4 year old mechanical keyboard, but it's dirt and smudgy all over and I really should be buying a new one if I can be bothered to.
>>
I don't think it will make you any better at games, but it's much less painful for long sessions. I used to get really sore after 10-12 hours of intense use at the desk before the deathadder and that discomfort has gone away entirely. I can't control more than 4,000 DPI so I think that's more of a marketing gimmick.
>>
Wheel broke and free spun in 1 week. Buy a cheap 5$ mouse instead
>>
File: overwatch-reaper.jpg (162 KB, 1150x647) Image search: [Google]
overwatch-reaper.jpg
162 KB, 1150x647
>>343892404
Reaper has set up a company that sells gaming peripherals.
>>
>>343892201
It's a good mouse, but if you're playing an mmo beware of double clicks. Mine does it pretty damn often. Doesn't really impact gameplay that much, but it can be a bother sometimes
>open a menu
>it immediately closes because double click
>just keep clicking until it finally decides not to

Also have had problems with it not turning off with the computer so that light thing just stays on until I unplug it from the tower and plug it back in.
>>
>>343906087
A mouse and keyboard should be lasting you 50 years. Stop buying cheap garbage.
>>
Still using my Deathadder 2013. Did razer ever make another good product?
>>
>>343906718
Do you also use the same shoes all year round?
You're aware that one is supposed to change into new ones at least every 6 months, right?
>>
>>343892201
It's an awesome mouse. I have no comment on longevity however. I've only had mine for a month.
>>
>>343906883
I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in 7 years. Unless you're a runner, there's no reason to unless they're falling apart.
>>
>>343892201
I own one. Started double clicking around a year in, but I managed to fix it by opening it up and putting a piece of tape at the end of the plastic plunger that activates the switch, which apparently is some cheap crap that gets worn out fast. I've heard some people have problems with the scroll wheel, but mine has been fine.

I bought a Steelseries Rival as a backup, and it's pretty good too. It's a bit heavier and has a different switch, but it's very similar to the DeathAdder. The rubber on the thumb area gets worn down and dirty REALLY fast though, and that's a pretty common issue.
>>
I really liked it, but it developed double clicking issues in under a year
>>
>>343907134
Wat. Where do you live then? Admittedly I live out in nowhere at the edge of a small town, but both now and even when I used to live in a capital city years back, my shoes always get unfixably dirty from mud, they break easily and eventually even rainwater can leak in. Not to mention that the soles get overused and starting to get uncomfortable within months.

Well, also admittedly, I've never paid more than $30 or so for a pair of shoes.
>>
File: 1445586824432.jpg (66 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
1445586824432.jpg
66 KB, 480x346
>>343892201
I own one. Got it for $30 on Amazon + a bungee.
My old mouse broke so I had to get a new one, and this one was pretty cheap.

I like it though. Nothing really special to say about it.
It's just a good mouse for a cheap price.
>>
File: 1437994111688.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437994111688.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>343900119
>Firefly spec requirements
>tfw your computer isn't gaming mouse mat ready
g-guess I have to use a regular mousepad like a pleb..
>>
>fucking hate razer's green LED shit
>find out about their chroma shit
>absolute sucker for color changing LEDs
>thankfully other, more reliable companies are making thier own answers for chroma shit
>will still probably end up getting that firefly bullshit

Greetings from hell, /v/.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.