[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>quits job to make Youtube videos for a living >made only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: matthewmatosis.png (164 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
matthewmatosis.png
164 KB, 900x900
>quits job to make Youtube videos for a living
>made only 1 video in the last 6 months
>>
>not having your own Internet defense force that will excuse your laziness
>>
>>343891838
He gets a ton of views and 1000$ on Patreon.
>>
>>343891838
He's an autistic fuck that has to stress over every little detail. Won't do Silent Hill 2 because he can't capture it properly and he refuses to use an emulator or anything other than the original release. So, goodbye to that idea.

Doesn't want to do Bloodborne because he did a 6 hour video on Dark Souls, even if it was months ago.

Will probably end up with another Let's Play masquerading as decent content.
>>
>>343891838
>Make some poorly formed analysis that contradicts itself several times in one video that often has nothing to do with the game he's even talking about and is usually wrong based on objective facts
>Make this analysis kinda reflect what the general consensus on /v/ is
>Shill the videos on /v/
>Losers lap this shit up

That image needs to be an auto-ban.
>>
>>343891838
Well, does he make a living? Yes.
What does he owe you personally that obliges him to make videos? Do you donate on Patreon? You can stop doing that any time you please.
>>
>>343892250
If he's getting paid enough to make a living, why can't he be assed to buy a capture setup for PS2 games?
>>
>>343891838
>NIGGER
>>
>>343892108
If that was the case at one point, it's not anymore, it's almost down to 800.

I am honestly mind blown he gets that much, there is literally nothing to show for the money. Then again people a fucking retarded enough to give money to Spoony, so I shouldn't be suprised.
>>
File: arnie thumbs up.jpg (127 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
arnie thumbs up.jpg
127 KB, 500x419
>>343891916
Feels bad desu
>>343892108
$800 on patreon. Plus his measly ad revenue that's barely enough to pay rent and live on ramen.
>>
That was always his release schedule. He always valued quality over quantity. Let him take as much time as he needs.
>>
Why are so many people here butthurt about Matt and YTers in general? If you don't like him why do you really care about how slow he is?
>>
>>343894625
>He always valued quality over quantity

Yes, that's why all his reviews last for centuries.
>>
>>343894238
I'm guessing his gf helps out, plus who knows what he does on the side, probs has a part time job now.
>>
>>343894938
? Yeah, because he spends a long time on them, so he makes a release count.

What's your point, faggot? I agree he can be long winded at times, but it's better than all those 5 minute reviews that don't tell you shit. It's more of an analyses than a review anyway. He doesn't make them to tell you whether or not you should buy a game.
>>
>>343893981
If they don't like it they can stop donating.
It's that simple. They aren't being conned, and Matt is being perfectly open about how long things are taking. They're free to pull out anytime.

If Matt was saying "I need a few more donations to get this video done, guys!" and kept pushing them back while insisting on more donations, that would be a problem. But there's no con here. Besides, for most donations we're literally talking about a dollar, maybe two dollars, per month. It's fucking nothing, but autists and children here who just love ECELEB DRAMA!!!! want to stir shit by trying to suggest there's a controversy here when there just isn't.

I personally don't understand what the rush is. Have you got nothing else to watch or play? Do you refresh his channel once every hour? Get a grip, who cares if it takes another 5 fucking years, it'll arrive when it's done.
>>
>>343894896
They make money doing what /v/ does for free
>>
wheres all the people shouting nigger
>>
>>343896174
on pol
>>
>>343895274
>but it's better than all those 5 minute reviews that don't tell you shit

Yes a 3 hour review that doesn't tell me shit is much better thankyou
>>
>>343892449
Feel free to point out some contradictions
>>
>>343895868
Fuck off Matt
>>
>>343896282
>I don't have a counterargument... maybe if I meme hard enough I'll win
Keep up the great work
>>
File: 1422293169034.jpg (49 KB, 507x534) Image search: [Google]
1422293169034.jpg
49 KB, 507x534
>>343891838
Good thing I don't pay any money but watch his videos.
>>
don't bully him ;_;
>>
>>343895868
/thread
>>
hello ladies and gentlemen
>>
What's the nigger meme? Is it because he said it's dumb how no one says nigger in Bioshock Infinite despite being in racist white people cloud land?
>>
e-celeb shit, just because he shills his shit on 4chan doesn't mean it's allowed.
>>
>>343891916
As long as he has enough money to live, I guess.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.