[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that VII has more fucking accents and fucking MIDI music.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: Dragon-Quest-VII.jpg (278 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Quest-VII.jpg
278 KB, 1280x720
Reminder that VII has more fucking accents and fucking MIDI music.
Please spam SE's twitter expressing your anger
we can still save DQ in the west.
>>
>>343890427
Wat
>>
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/07/first_impressions_looking_back_with_dragon_quest_vii_fragments_of_the_forgotten_past

>In truth, complaints about the UI and menus being boxy and having boring font is hardly going to dampen enthusiasm for this one, and nor should it. Retro aspects are also a positive, too - playing with headphones we certainly got drawn in by the MIDI music, and switching rooms or areas also triggers a delicious Bit-based sound effect. Even if you're unfamiliar with the history and reverence that this franchise commands, this game does a great job of helping you appreciate that legacy through its subtle nods and winks.
>>
Fak you gaijin.

Doragon Kuesuto not for firthy gaijin pigs.
>>
>>343890673
>>343890427
this doesnt confirm that the orchestrated soundtrack isn't in though

also who gives a fuck, someone posted a video comparison in the last thread and it sounded exactly the same
>>
>>343890817
They don't sound the same
also they brought the fucking accents back.
Not to mention that we're paying the same price for the game that the japs did but we get the shot version.
Fuck that.
>>
>>343890916
Well anon, don't buy it and then complain that you'll never get another dq game. That'll help the whole situation.
>>
>>343890916
>Paying
>Not waiting for people to hack a .cia and re add all the music back etc

You deserve it. We told you to hack your 3DS
>>
>>343890916
https://youtu.be/VeInFdxmq3g?t=18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=034-lzmBtyw&feature=youtu.be

sounds the fucking same
>>
>>343890427
Who fucking cares? The original DQ7 had MIDI too.
>>
I like the accents.
>>
>>343890916
WHO. FUCKING. CARES.
>>
>>343891141
You might just be deaf bro
Get your ears checked
>>343891191
JP 3ds is orchestrated. It's literally not fair.
>>
>>343891260
>It's literally not fair.
Who fucking cares you autist? The JP version is also in Japanese, why not complain about that too?
>>
>>343890673
all this says is that it has midi(like the japanese version actually). it doesnt say the orchestrated isn't in

leave to /v/ to overreact and want something to be mad about

why dont we wait until its actually and we see for ourselves before complaining?
>>
>>343891260
Anon. All Dragon Quest music is orchestrated you flaming fucking autist.
Same with Final Fantasy. All of them are produced by a fucking orchestra.

Fucking do your research you flaming twat.
>>
Are DQ fags the whiniest fanbase in existence? Don't answer that since we already know they are.
>>
>>343891141
>>343891260
I might be fucking deaf too because it sounds the same to me
>>
>>343891343
people have m8
>>
>>343891197
I like some of them too. I really hope they just don't go to the DQIV levels with them.
Also Bianca's hillbilly accent in V was annoying.
>>
>>343891260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYjtx8xIsgY minute 25, you can hear boss theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He1c9BQrZ3A

SOUNDS THE FUCKING SAME.
>>
>>343891418
Holy fuck you can't be more retarded
Do you faggots understand the difference between MIDI and live instruments you fucking mongoloids?
>>343891379
No it clearly states that the music is MIDI you fucking illiterate monkey
>>
>>343891646
It really doesn't anon.
I can't believe I have to explain the difference between midi and actual fucking instruments to people now.
You retarded faggot redditors really need to fuck off
>>
>>343891652
>No it clearly states that the music is MIDI
Indeed it does. But no where does it say that the orchestrated soundtrack is not in
>>
>>343891652
No one cares you flaming autismo turbo fucking cunt.

Please neck yourself.
>>
>>343891791
There has never been a DQ with both midi and orchestrated music. It's one or the other
>>343891807
If you don't care why are you posting in this thread? Fuck off retard.
>>
>>343891786
It really does. If that is MIDI, then the JP version also had MIDI.
But it seems that unless I have super earing, I don't need to care. Stop whining for such a small difference that ONLY YOU can notice.
>>
>>343891141
yeah either I'm retarded or they both sound the same

gonna go with the latter
>>
File: 1367852013792.jpg (28 KB, 399x582) Image search: [Google]
1367852013792.jpg
28 KB, 399x582
Nah pal.
After years of phone shit I'll suffer through whatever har'bol assents squair 'nix thrus a' me an' whatever music they choose if it means we might get another Monsters/Joker game this decade.
>>
>>343891652
So just like the original you stupid fuck.
>>
>>343891906
I think your ears just don't work
>>343892048
Here's the thing, they're releasing this in september...alongside a million other RPGs.
VII wont sell well and it's all SE's fault. Then thy're going to use it as an excuse not to localize DQ games anymore.
>>343892086
For the last fucking time the JP version has a full orchestral ost.
Can you people learn to fucking read
>>
>Square Enix rebuild the game for 3DS
>Better Graphics and UI and all that shit
>One Autistic cunt
>WAHH WAHH THEY NOT GIVEN US ORCHESTRATED MUSIC EVEN THOUGH IVE NOT EVEN TRIED THE GAME YET
>WAHH WAHH

Holy fuck. I've seen some shit.
>>
>>343892216
>For the last fucking time the JP version has a full orchestral ost.
For the millionth fucking time DQ7 on PS1 had MIDI, stop fucking complaining about something that was always there.

No one gives a flying fuck about this shit besides you and you've made two fucking threads about this autism already.
>>
>>343892309
Are you fucking retarded?
We're getting a localization of the JP 3DS version, not a port of the PS1 game.
The literal source material of this game has the better ost and they're gimping our version on purpose
What fucking part of this do you not understand?
the jp version has been out for FOUR fucking years now.
>>
Imagine being autistic enough to care about this
>>
>>343892529
Are you fucking retarded? We are getting DQ7, that means they can do whatever the fuck they want and we are getting the PS1 music which is the original music.

Go sign a fucking petition or something you literal faggot.
>>
>>343892529
It's literally the same. As it's been proven 3 fucking times now.

You're going off a fucking article that someone has posted. You've not even played the fucking game yet. How the fuck would you even fucking know?

Just fucking kill yourself please, I'll fucking pay you to do it.
>>
I like how OP is sperging about an article instead of just listening to the demo video. You can clearly hear at various parts that it's not midi music.

Author the article just doesn't know what midi music is. And the DQ games have always used the same sound effects for menus and doors and shit.
>>
This isn't just your average autism.

This is your 1000 years into the future advanced autism.
>>
Good OP killed himself.
Mot he's having an autistic breakdown
>>
>DQfags beg for localizations.
>Turn around and bitch about the smallest things.

You niggas are the worst.
I remember you fucks bitching about DQ2 Mobile because "muh accents" when it's the best version of 2 yet.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.