[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is technomancer any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: og_image.jpg (409 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
og_image.jpg
409 KB, 1200x628
is technomancer any good?
>>
>>343886815
No, it fucking sucks
>>
>>343886815
Its decent people just cry like faggots of the difficulty because enemies dog pile you and you need to avoid enemies a lot and hit and run.
>>
>>343888413
>>343888513
is it ass effect clone?
>>
>>343888513
Well that doesn't sound fun at all. No way to play aggressively?
>>
>>343886815
>be spec ops
>fight a wild pack of hobos
>die like a bitch from 3 punches
>everything hits like a truck
>except your followers
>except you

But, you can fight back with a stick, smashing each hobo 15 times in hopes of dropping it, before others gangbang you. All while jumping around and praying not to get hit.
>>
>>343889116
>Having to do something other than auto attack doesn't sound fun
Maybe you should murder yourself into a grave.
>>
>>343889538
Evasion tanking is boring. Spamming attack is boring. I prefer a more balanced flow.

Man why is it whenever you point this out someone has to get all defensive?
>>
>>343886815
It's shit.

>fanfiction.net tier writing
>floaty batman combat
>most of the game is spent backtracking through the same respawning trash mobs
>hp bloat on the respawning trash mobs just to waste even more of your time
>retarded AI
>most of the skill tree is boring passives
>ugly
>shit VA
>>
Here's a quick question to find out if you'll like it.

Did you like kotor? Would you like kotor without all the star wars stuff?

If you answered yes, then you'll like it. Game is fine. I've not has death problems like the other bitching here, but I also went full space wizard
>>
>>343889602
Nice projection mr defensive of his own initial argument that was devoid of explanation.
>>
>>343888897
no, it's a dark souls clone
>>
>>343889717
My argument wasn't "having something to do other than auto attack is boring".
>>
>>343886815
Did you like Bound by Flame? Of course not, it was a turd. And so is Technomancer.
>>
its unengaging and uninspired.
>>
>>343889815
Bound by flame wasn't horrible. It was just simply okay.

Everyone here shits on the AAA games and fuck indie shit, but here's a dev trying with a fraction of the budget. Should be up /v/'s collective asshole
>>
>>343886815

Its a 7/10

Like, what would mass effect 1 be if it was made by a AA studio
>>
Not even a little bit. Definition of shovelware.
>>
>>343891405
I've played a lot of good games that came in on a smaller budget.

Bound by Flame is just bad. It's not OK. It's just a boring, crappy turd, with nothing going for it.
>>
The developers haven't made a descent game their whole existence. Each one seems like it could have the potential to be good and then they squander it.
>>
Straight up garbage, completely unoriginal is the nicest way to put it.

>God awful Fanfiction story that wishes it were Star Wars
>Terrible combat sloppily copied from Batman and The Witcher 3 by someone who seemingly never actually played them
>Literal copypasted setting from Red Faction
>Bad voice acting across the board to go with the bad writing
>Ugly as shit graphics and a more repetitive reuse of areas than Dragon Age 2
It's bad. This dev has never made a game that isn't total shit. Avoid.
>>
>focus home interactive

I apprectiate them trying to corner a new AA niche, but like 90% of the games they put out are dogshit. Well, enough to almost dismiss anything with their name on it on that alone.
>>
>>343892220
>Literal copypasted setting from Red Faction
"Hurr they're both on mars it's a copy, a copy!"
Everything else you said is right though, this game sucks.
>>
>>343886815
Its mediocre.
>>
Weird as fuck but i can't say that it's outright bad.
Feels like ME1 in terms of atmosphere sometimes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.