[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a bigger jobber in Street Fighter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 07-V-Trigger-2.jpg (317 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
07-V-Trigger-2.jpg
317 KB, 1280x720
Has there ever been a bigger jobber in Street Fighter?
>>
>>343878794
>jobber

does the fgc use pro wrestling lingo regularly?
>>
>>343878794
chong lee
>>
>>343878794

Sagat used to. I think he got a redemption arc in sf4, so now hes more of a "I'm too old for this shit" mentor figure.
>>
File: chun milk.png (986 KB, 1268x673) Image search: [Google]
chun milk.png
986 KB, 1268x673
>>343879601
This, unfortunately.

She made up for it with her massive tits though.
>>
>>343878794
cammy agaisnt vega
chunli against bison
>>
Chun-li is consistently garbage, but at least she had a reason to exist, necalli felt like he only existed to fill the akuma role while losing every fight except for his first immediately after ryu had fought dhalsim
>>
>>343879885
>redemption arc

You mean the a "jumpy manlet bodied me" arc?
>>
>>343880151
Chunli was not only a jobber but completely passive and of no importance to the big picture.
During the Brazil scene she watches as Cammy is getting shot by the Police (lol Peter) and does nothing, then she watches as Cammy has to rely on Juri (known assassin and almost killed Chun in the past) and again Chunli does nothing wth.
Even Karin when meets Chunli inside the shadaloo base tells her " Go get some rest, you must be tired" lol.
I'm disappointed about how bad they made Chunli look. I was expecting them to shit on older characters but Chunli's case was beyond everything else
>>
>>343878794
uh have you never played any other street fighter?

Stop making these threads.
>>
>Jobber
I don't think that's what top tier means
>>
>>343884054
We're talking story mode anon.
>>
>>343878794
>made of ancient evil slime
>can't stop stuttering
>obsessed with devouring people
>constant jobber
At least one of them got pussy
>>
Why did Bison just float in place and no nothing while his plan was going to shit? Hell, no one at Shadaloo seemed to give a shit if they lost or not other than FANG.
>>
>>343885318
Balrog was already betraying Shadaloo at the time.
Vega was obsessed with Cammy and the dolls.
Bison is a bit weird. From what I can understand, his plan was to get the moons up and have them drop so people would get scared and Psycho power would get stronger. At the same time he new the strongest fighters would come to seek him out, and they would be his replacement body. It's been implied that his current body is growing weak (white hair) and I guess the moon shenanigans were probably to give him a power boost while getting his new body to come to him. He was also overconfident as fuck.
When Ryu hit him with his Hadouken infused with the power of nothingness, he basically realized his Psycho power was inferior, and that Ryu's power was the shit. Then he laughs. Maybe because he realizes he was foolish to have pursued Psycho Power for so long, maybe because he enjoyed the fight he had and he was old and sentimental, maybe because he's insane. It's nice that they kept it ambiguous but they didn't build it up properly which is why people thought it was anticlimactic.
The story mode feels like there were quite a few segments cut out, even fangs scene where he killed the researcher was censored from the e3 build.
>>
>>343879601
i thought this too, in the story she went down like a sack of bricks for no reason.
>>
>>343885318
Because he's old and didn't give a shit. He was relieved when Ryu found a way to kill him for good. He didn't want his legacy to end with him retiring.
>>
>you literally get to play Chun-Li once
>ONCE

wew
>>
devour our our

his v trigger looks so badass too
>>
File: Dildo_Leg.png (1 MB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
Dildo_Leg.png
1 MB, 1280x738
>>343878875
Wrestlers are the FGC
>>
Someone listened to the Friendcast this morning I see.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.